Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by jerrysd »

jerrysd wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:40 am
Don't think Ubisoft has any checks in place to determine who to ban based on how fast you level.
Dont think Ubisoft would do that unless too many people abuse the method and they get so many complain about it. I think even if I use any trainer online they wont do anything unless EAC detect it, or maybe when PVP came out and they change how EAC work so I cannot disable it when im online..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dacrack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dacrack »

hello,
may someone help me to restore the "add 100 million resource" back to any "normal" value?
i bought the game legit, and want to play online again..

thanks, cheers and merry x-mas from germany :-)

Nik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nik »

Sup guys, sorry for the question but it won't show me how to disable the EAC in the topic: viewtopic.php?p=885, can you pls resolve pls? i really searched this for so much and spended too much time on: "how to disable the EAC" so pls i really need this.
Thanks in advance.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And you thought to post it in this old topic. Please do your job properly, read the instructions and follow them appropriately. The bypass works, what doesn't work is you.

geofram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geofram »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 41316, member: 12587"]And you thought to post it in this old topic. Please do your job properly, read the instructions and follow them appropriately. The bypass works, what doesn't work is you.[/QUOTE]

The thread with the bypass is gone. I've searched through the forums for a mention of a bypass but every mention is you telling other people to look elsewhere. I've tried loading EACGuard.sys, replacing the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll, and using the -eac_launcher parameter, nothing is working.
Last edited by geofram on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And if I point you to the exact spot and it's working, will you send me 100EUR?.. Sometimes that's the only way to deal with you people.

geofram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geofram »

1) Open KernelModeDriverLoader_x64.exe

2) Drag EACGuard.sys onto the program and load the driver

3) Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the dummy

4) Add "-eac_launcher" to the programs launch parameters

5) Open game

6) Get into the game

7) Open the cheat table

8) Click "Gather Intel"

9) Game Crashes

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You clearly fail as a human being. Here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-engine-anvilnext64.5980/[/URL].

Closed.

whoisfancy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by whoisfancy »

I ca n’t run the game after following the instructions. The DLL may be invalid. I ’m in China. Bypass is not useful to me.

unknown file version(E:\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The game was updated with additions to the Mercenary mode or how it's called a short while ago which I believe also updated the games Easy Anti Cheat implementation so the previous workaround .dll is no longer compatible which is why you get a error when you use it with this latest patch and unless there's a trainer or other workaround things won't work until EAC has been bypassed. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The previous work-around still works. However, not in the same fashion. The idea is the same, force EAC to run the game without the run of rungame.exe. The command-lines won't circumvent this anymore and the DLL needs updating, after SOMEONE researches once more where if there's been an increase in SDK functions in EAC, if any function differently now and so on. Once they do that, the DLL way will work again. That's what people need to understand: it's not the execution that counts, but the LOGIC behind achieving the execution. But yeah, to common folks, this doesn't work anymore. So boo-hoo. No one up for the task anymore? Too bad.

P.S.: Have there been any packs released online, in the sense of FLTGiRL or whatever the fuck, containing this update? Cracked versions I mean. If so.. then get the EAC bypass (the DLL) from those :P I'm sure CPY or whoever updated theirs.