Assassins Creed III Remastered 1.03 AOB Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Assassins Creed III Remastered 1.03 AOB Table

Post by reverser69 »

hi all

So i got my hands on this game and here is what i came up with:

Skip Bink video; enable it before video openings. it hooks the bink2w64::OpenBink function. you can set the "Total Fame" to 0 to end the current playing video. this strategy can be done in any other game; get the RAX and use the provided structure to get the Total Fames offset.

Skip non-Bink Credits; the game has another method of showing credits. like in Options->Credits. enable before triggering the credits. after a few seconds credits will end. anyway, this was experimental.

Unlock all assassins; Abilities wont be unlocked. New York assassins wont be spawned until New York is accessible.
Assassins always available.
Assassins will instantly reach "Assassin" level.

Found some debug functions in game and could call some of them without debugContext (i think) object:
Unlock_And_Gain_All_Weapons; must be executed after restarts and loading. you can select weapons in weapon wheel.
allWorldUpgrades
Unlock_all_outfits_and_tints; must be executed after restarts and loading.
Unlock_And_Gain_All_World_Upgrades
Decrease_Notoriety
Increase_Notoriety
refill_inventory

Execution of debug functions are handled using a thread. be sure to close the thread with "vk_0" then disable the script.
debug functions hotkeys are the numbers above the key board. open the script to see them. didn't want to interfere with other trainer. you can also change them. attached a guide for doing so.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
key board code.txt
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Assassins-Creed-III-Remastered-1.03_AOB_Table.CT
(48.37 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassins Creed III Remastered 1.03 AOB Table

Post by Paul44 »

fyi: the 'Skip non-Bink Credits' should allow you to skip that dreadfull end credits...

Req: if anyone is willing to give me a copy of his/her save right before that final endscene, would be much appreciated.
(i need a cdx_save so i can convert/load it up...)