Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by jjcho849 »

V1.3 Cheats:

Tomb Raider 2 and 3 cheats coming later.

Stay tuned!

Changes:

v1.1
New cheats added, improved existing cheats, and improved layout

V1.2
Super Jump added

Infinite Ammo(All Guns) added

Infinite Medi Packs added

Fixed infinite health cheat because I forgot to add the restore bytes code on disable for the second injection point when combining the cheats

Moved ammo and medi pack values to dev testing since the values keep getting lost and are unreliable

V1.3
Fixed broken cheats due to game update, removed body position and size cheats until I can find those again because the addresses changed

Issues:

Y coordinate(height) changes only take effect when the value is not 0 for some unknown reason.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Tomb Raider 123 Remastered V1.3.CT
(32.06 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Tomb Raider 123 Remastered V1.2.CT
(58.72 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Last edited by jjcho849 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:14 am, edited 9 times in total.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by AlexS »

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:05 am
If anyone knows how to find player coordinates let me know!
(Google translation)

In the player’s structure, health is located at offset “+22” (you know this), and nearby, at offsets “+50”, “+54” and “+58” are the player’s coordinates. Data type "word".

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:18 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
(Google translation)

In the player’s structure, health is located at offset “+22” (you know this), and nearby, at offsets “+50”, “+54” and “+58” are the player’s coordinates. Data type "word".
what you mean? i never found player structure I only searched the values to hack. also I found coordinates are 2 bytes values and seem to be level specific.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:
(Google translation)

upon further investigation only 54 and 58 work. the offset 50 for up and down doesn't work for all levels there is some weird shit happening with unaligned addresses here because offset 57 kinda worked but values were all over the place.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:03 pm
AlexS wrote:
jjcho849 wrote:
(Google translation)

what you mean? i never found player structure I only searched the values to hack. also I found coordinates are 2 bytes values and seem to be level specific.

(Google translation)

In your table in the first script you use the assembler command

Code: Select all

mov [rax+22],#1000
The rax register contains the base address. The memory at address [rax+22] contains the player's health value. And in memory at the address [rax+50], [rax+54] and [rax+58] there are the coordinates of the player. You can easily get them from the same script or from the health value address.

I would also recommend that you specify the exact byte size of the data you write to memory to avoid possible crashes in the game.
Note the original assembler command in your "Infinite Health" script

movsx ebx,word ptr [rax+22]
This command reads 2 bytes from memory and writes them to the ebx register with a signed extension, since the health value in the game takes up 2 bytes.
And this is the command you use to write the health value to memory:

mov [rax+22],#1000
This command overwrites 4 bytes in memory, of which 2 bytes are not related to the health value. If these “extra” 2 bytes contained any game values, they will be reset to zero.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:24 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:03 pm
AlexS wrote:

(Google translation)

(Google translation)

In your table in the first script you use the assembler command

mov [rax+22],#1000
The rax register contains the base address. The memory at address [rax+22] contains the player's health value. And in memory at the address [rax+50], [rax+54] and [rax+58] there are the coordinates of the player. You can easily get them from the same script or from the health value address.

I would also recommend that you specify the exact byte size of the data you write to memory to avoid possible crashes in the game.
Note the original assembler command in your "Infinite Health" script

movsx ebx,word ptr [rax+22]
This command reads 2 bytes from memory and writes them to the ebx register with a signed extension, since the health value in the game takes up 2 bytes.
And this is the command you use to write the health value to memory:

mov [rax+22],#1000
This command overwrites 4 bytes in memory, of which 2 bytes are not related to the health value. If these “extra” 2 bytes contained any game values, they will be reset to zero.
so how do you write only 2 bytes? also wtf is happening with coords offset 54? it just doesn't effect lara at all!

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)
jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:31 am
so how do you write only 2 bytes?
You can write it like this:

mov word ptr [rax+22],#1000
or like this:

mov ebx,#1000
mov [rax+22],bx
In the first option, when writing a value to memory, we specify the exact size in bytes. In the second option, we use the bx register, which the program itself defines as 2 bytes.

jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:31 am
also wtf is happening with coords offset 54? it just doesn't effect lara at all!
The offset "+54" is the vertical coordinate, this is the height at which Lara is located.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote: You can write it like this:

mov word ptr [rax+22],#1000
or like this:

mov ebx,#1000
mov [rax+22],bx
In the first option, when writing a value to memory, we specify the exact size in bytes. In the second option, we use the bx register, which the program itself defines as 2 bytes.
Thank You!
AlexS wrote: The offset "+54" is the vertical coordinate, this is the height at which Lara is located.
This value only seems to work when on a slope cuz on flat ground its just 0 and changing it does nothing but when on a slope it suddenly has a value and changing causes lara to actually jump and move to new height and fall back down.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

New table update is here V1.1

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:46 am
This value only seems to work when on a slope

(Google translation)

This value works anywhere and in any mode.
You can see this if Lara jumps into the water. When Lara is underwater, try changing the value to offset +54 and you will see that Lara's dive depth will change. On land this value also works, but unlike underwater, where Lara can be at any depth, on land Lara can only be on the surface of the earth.

Of course, you can outsmart the game and make Lara run at any height without falling.
For example, in the "Palace Midas" level, in a difficult room with lights, Lara calmly runs under the ceiling of the room past the burning lights:
Spoiler
Or here is Lara running high above the valley with dinosaurs:
Spoiler
But this requires a code change.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:53 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:46 am
This value only seems to work when on a slope

(Google translation)

This value works anywhere and in any mode.
You can see this if Lara jumps into the water. When Lara is underwater, try changing the value to offset +54 and you will see that Lara's dive depth will change. On land this value also works, but unlike underwater, where Lara can be at any depth, on land Lara can only be on the surface of the earth.

Of course, you can outsmart the game and make Lara run at any height without falling.
For example, in the "Palace Midas" level, in a difficult room with lights, Lara calmly runs under the ceiling of the room past the burning lights:
Spoiler
Or here is Lara running high above the valley with dinosaurs:
Spoiler
But this requires a code change.
there is one important detail you aren't taking into account and thats the fact that you can only get this to work when you are not at the base height where the value becomes 0 because when that happens the changes don't take effect and lara is glued to the ground!!!

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

New table update!

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:43 pm
there is one important detail you aren't taking into account and thats the fact that you can only get this to work when you are not at the base height where the value becomes 0 because when that happens the changes don't take effect and lara is glued to the ground!!!
(Google translation)

This works at any altitude.
Here is a screenshot from the game, a level with dinosaurs, where the “zero height” is approximately the height of the destroyed bridge. Lara stands at "zero" height:
Spoiler
Lara can go below this height or go higher.
This is the screenshot I already showed, Lara running high above the destroyed bridge, well above the “zero” altitude:
Spoiler
We must remember that changing the numerical value of the vertical coordinate acts in the opposite way to what we see on the screen. In other words, if this value is reduced, Lara's height will increase, and vice versa.

P.S. I would recommend that you remove residual data structures from the tables you host to significantly reduce the size of the tables. This is a requirement of the forum administration. For example, your last table takes up almost a megabyte. After removing the structures, its size is only 60 kB.

dhruve661
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dhruve661 »

Thank you for share with us.
[Link]
Last edited by dhruve661 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:24 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:43 pm
(Google translation)

This works at any altitude.
Here is a screenshot from the game, a level with dinosaurs, where the “zero height” is approximately the height of the destroyed bridge. Lara stands at "zero" height:
Spoiler
Lara can go below this height or go higher.
This is the screenshot I already showed, Lara running high above the destroyed bridge, well above the “zero” altitude:
Spoiler
We must remember that changing the numerical value of the vertical coordinate acts in the opposite way to what we see on the screen. In other words, if this value is reduced, Lara's height will increase, and vice versa.

P.S. I would recommend that you remove residual data structures from the tables you host to significantly reduce the size of the tables. This is a requirement of the forum administration. For example, your last table takes up almost a megabyte. After removing the structures, its size is only 60 kB.
sorry forgot to remove my structures :(