HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by alexwithtoast »

So, how do I set this up? Better yet if I can find someone willing to just max out my samples I'll love you forever!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

napalm00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by napalm00 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
From the looks of it, they're simply just recreating the game launcher that just loads the DLL. All of the game assets are incorporated with the DLL itself, so all you really have to do is LoadLibraryA the game.dll into your EXE's memory, and then kick off the threads it needs. Yet again they depended on the weakest security link.

Now, Sweedecucks of Arrowhead, move your GameGuard daemon to the game.dll.
So to bypass GameGuard entirely we could just patch the helldivers2.exe to not load it/re-create the exe by loading game.dll as you mentioned (with the caveat of downgrading the game version)? Is it really that simple?

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

napalm00 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:52 am
gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
From the looks of it, they're simply just recreating the game launcher that just loads the DLL. All of the game assets are incorporated with the DLL itself, so all you really have to do is LoadLibraryA the game.dll into your EXE's memory, and then kick off the threads it needs. Yet again they depended on the weakest security link.

Now, Sweedecucks of Arrowhead, move your GameGuard daemon to the game.dll.
So to bypass GameGuard entirely we could just patch the helldivers2.exe to not load it/re-create the exe by loading game.dll as you mentioned (with the caveat of downgrading the game version)? Is it really that simple?
How many more people are going to create an account and ask the same thing? Is it hard for you to read the previous pages?

GrizzRizz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrizzRizz »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:01 am
kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 am
VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:50 am

I don't believe you. It can be done in 10 minutes.
You just need to download the old exe and drop it into the game folder. You can literally open the steam console and copy everything you need from page 15 there
i just did that it still removes the delay caunch command and insta boots so i thought it was wrong exe
Well, if some people are so bad at looking for information, I'll tell you what you need to do.
Open this in your browser "steam://nav/console".
Paste this into the console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154".
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do. Do you understand?
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat
Thank you for this.

Everything still works. Like those before be, only play solo. Tried playing with friends and got kicked at the end of the mission flying back to the destroyer.

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

GrizzRizz wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:37 am
VladossX wrote:
kxngwho wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 am

i just did that it still removes the delay caunch command and insta boots so i thought it was wrong exe
Well, if some people are so bad at looking for information, I'll tell you what you need to do.
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do. Do you understand?
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat
Thank you for this.

Everything still works. Like those before be, only play solo. Tried playing with friends and got kicked at the end of the mission flying back to the destroyer.
You can also play with friends.The main thing is not to forget to close the table when you have activated all the necessary functions.You can not keep it open
Maybe infinite mission time shouldn't be used when playing with people either

GrizzRizz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrizzRizz »

VladossX wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:41 am
GrizzRizz wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:37 am
VladossX wrote:

Thank you for this.

You can also play with friends.The main thing is not to forget to close the table when you have activated all the necessary functions.You can not keep it open
Maybe infinite mission time shouldn't be used when playing with people either
Dang. Relatively new to this but went up and down this forum for info to make it work. Gonna have to check that out later. Thanks homie g.

BurntLeaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BurntLeaf »

i cannot check the boxes of any of the cheats anybody got a sollution fix for this issue?

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

BurntLeaf wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:26 am
i cannot check the boxes of any of the cheats anybody got a sollution fix for this issue?
Before writing another question and demanding help you should have read all the pages and found the solution there.

BurntLeaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BurntLeaf »

i did but it didn't work still

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

BurntLeaf wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:14 am
What did you do?
I can't read minds from a continent away.
What's your problem with replacing the exe file, writing the startup parameter "--delay_gameguard_init" and activating the necessary functions and closing the table before the game is fully loaded? Which of these things are you incapable of doing?

velizarx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by velizarx »

FL1P27 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:18 am
gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:24 am
velizarx wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:54 am

so what do we go get that other thing... you could just silence them or idk think smart outside the box. or give them a health cheat so they stop complaining.
I just ignore them and keep ignoring them. I only make cheats for one person and one person only. Me. You got a problem with that, you can kiss my fucking ass.
and we are grateful for what you have done. Also I finally reach helldiver difficulty by using this table and method. Now Im collecting samples to upgrade everything and leveling to max level before the game devs do something haha, thnx again
Lul lmao

BurntLeaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BurntLeaf »

VladossX wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:16 am
BurntLeaf wrote:
What did you do?
What's your problem with replacing the exe file, writing the startup parameter "--delay_gameguard_init" and activating the necessary functions and closing the table before the game is fully loaded? Which of these things are you incapable of doing?
I can check the boxes but when i do everything and close the CE and i go to load a mission it crashes me

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

BurntLeaf wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:33 am
VladossX wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:16 am
BurntLeaf wrote:
What did you do?
I can check the boxes but when i do everything and close the CE and i go to load a mission it crashes me
Someone said that he reinstalled gameguard and after that the table started working.
He also said that he created a shortcut exe file and wrote "--delay_gameguard_init" instead of the startup parameters in steam.
You can try doing that.

And what table are you even using? Maybe it's the infinite mission time? Because I don't use it.

Kennyklin9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kennyklin9 »

Can someone give me the file or where to download the old .exe file?

ikstarven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ikstarven »

Kennyklin9 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:58 pm
Can someone give me the file or where to download the old .exe file?
literally 5 posts above is a quote with steps to download