HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cogitationis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Cogitationis »

sinner2469 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:44 am
not my work but should work with current patch
What's this script, is it weapon fire rate? Which values do what, which should I change? thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

code999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by code999 »

Agreed, Lv. is of no concern to rando unless you're worried when you play with friends and they wonder why're you far ahead in such a short time.

If that's matter, just slow down and be patient xD

I use cheat from the 2nd week after I get into this game to help with some grinding and circumvented my own anxiety to play with rando, I still have some friend to play with time to time so I can't go blazing with the instant finish, but I certainly want to farm some medals without relying on a container loots. So I just use the insta finish once in a while or just one Ops a day, or even one mission a day, which give you roughly half to 2 levels, not that crazy far ahead.

So yeah, just be patient if you want your progression to make sense with your friends, til today, I still didn't unlock all the Warbonds stuff either, but I'll eventually will.

Cogitationis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cogitationis »

code999 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:23 am
Agreed, Lv. is of no concern to rando unless you're worried when you play with friends and they wonder why're you far ahead in such a short time.

If that's matter, just slow down and be patient xD

I use cheat from the 2nd week after I get into this game to help with some grinding and circumvented my own anxiety to play with rando, I still have some friend to play with time to time so I can't go blazing with the instant finish, but I certainly want to farm some medals without relying on a container loots. So I just use the insta finish once in a while or just one Ops a day, or even one mission a day, which give you roughly half to 2 levels, not that crazy far ahead.

So yeah, just be patient if you want your progression to make sense with your friends, til today, I still didn't unlock all the Warbonds stuff either, but I'll eventually will.
This, I just use cheats on nights where I don't have time to play the game like normal but can get loot as if I'd played for a few hours. Was level 30 or so when I started a month ago and just hit level 50. Just cheat to get the stuff you really want and play like normal otherwise, win-win

mihete
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mihete »

In Zodd's table which is the difference between shield read and shield write?

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

mihete wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:03 pm
In Zodd's table which is the difference between shield read and shield write?
in most cases write opcodes act only if a condition is met.
for example no reload with a write opcode would only act while you shoot
your weapon and write a new value on the clip/mag address or skips a code that reduces your clip (dec / sub code).

read opcodes on the other hand access the address all the time (like 1000 times per second)
or with some conditon(open a map, menu, inventory etc.).

write opcodes a mostly better for no reload or godmode or any kind of game interactions (pickup items, gold)
read opcodes are used for infinite health or to make pointers for money, character stats etc.

in case of energy shield i have both variants in but i would clearly prefer the write option.
energy shield works similar to inf health / godmode scripts.
while inf health update your health value very frequent with a specific number you still can die if you get damage that is
highter than your current health.
godmode (write) often uses the opcodes that writes damage / writes the new health value. so if this opcode writes your health to 0 an inf health wouldnt save you but a godmode (if made right) prevents this totally.

tldr:
use the energy shield (write) version. its better and thats why its part of the AIO script.
there is no real reason for the read version. you can just delete it.

Exemplify1524
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Exemplify1524 »

Energy shield read and write versions are visible to other players. Shield cooldown to 2-5 seconds were the best option for me. But it didnt work now. Can it be fixed?

Wake2287
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wake2287 »

Exemplify1524 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:36 pm
Energy shield read and write versions are visible to other players. Shield cooldown to 2-5 seconds were the best option for me. But it didnt work now. Can it be fixed?
Absolutely! The shield cooldown set to 2-5 seconds was indeed a great choice, and it's unfortunate that it isn't working now. It was not visible than the energy shield read and write options, which are visible to other players. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this? It would be awesome to have that functionality back!

Thanks ZoDDeL for all your work.

fallout11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fallout11 »

I also vastly preferred having an editable shield cooldown delay to the current "infinite shield" code.
This one can't be used with randos, much too obvious.

mihete
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mihete »

Thanks a lot for answering my question Zodd!

If it doesn't bothers you, I would also like to make a case for the old legit inf ammo. Every magazine had infinite ammo (stuck on 1 bullet left, I guess?) and you still could reload so your magazine numbers would go down.

Right now every magazine has the normal amount of bullets and you have unlimited magazines (stuck on 1 magazine left), so the character is always repeating the last magazine voice call. Any player will find weird that the another player is always calling his last magazine but never really getting out of bullets.

And that's why I liked the old method, you could really fake your bullets until someone is dead and spectating you and then you could reload just for the looks.

Mac2iLL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mac2iLL »

hey guys,
im new to all this, and was about to pay $15 for 100k xp, is there a way i can do this and give myself the xp without paying? the post said something about getting the xp by giving them my friend code and id instantly get it. dont wanna pay if i can do it myself any help would be appreciated

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

Mac2iLL wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 am
hey guys,
im new to all this, and was about to pay $15 for 100k xp, is there a way i can do this and give myself the xp without paying? the post said something about getting the xp by giving them my friend code and id instantly get it. dont wanna pay if i can do it myself any help would be appreciated
100k xp for what? you get nothing for levelup. no weapon unlocks or anything.
you know its a scam if somebody try to sell you snakeoil to fix your none existing problems.

if you still wanna level for whatever reasons, just use my CE table (check my signature for the link)
and use instant complete mission + instant complete bug hive / bot bases on max difficulty missions.
this way you will at least get medals which you need to unlock stuff...

firedragon1x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firedragon1x »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:38 pm
UPDATE:
added instant complete bug hives / bot bases (open map once to trigger)
changed / fixed instant mission complete (press right mouse button / mouse 2 while on planet to trigger)

as usual table + guide in my signature

wasted a lot time on other similar opcodes for mission complete but all crash on terminid tower mission loading.
so in the end i came up with the idea of an keybind (this what i would do if the game had no anticheat)
but in form of assembly code (which i never done before).
luckely after some fails and research i found a code snipped from Dark Byte(CE maker) on CE forum to check the keystate.
so now we have a nice little workaround. but pls dont hold mouse 2 while loading / landing on planet to avoid crashes!
anyway better take the chance and farm some medals until it gets broken again :lol:

legit inf ammo works with all the primaries/secondaries I've played with, but it doesn't work for the grenade pistol. Is there a way to fix this?

fallout11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fallout11 »

New patch this morning broke the "No Sway" component in both Gir489a's table and ZoDDeLs table (as they use the same code). Everything else I (briefly) tested still works.

Apocalypse17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apocalypse17 »

firedragon1x wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:32 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:38 pm
UPDATE:
added instant complete bug hives / bot bases (open map once to trigger)
changed / fixed instant mission complete (press right mouse button / mouse 2 while on planet to trigger)

as usual table + guide in my signature

wasted a lot time on other similar opcodes for mission complete but all crash on terminid tower mission loading.
so in the end i came up with the idea of an keybind (this what i would do if the game had no anticheat)
but in form of assembly code (which i never done before).
luckely after some fails and research i found a code snipped from Dark Byte(CE maker) on CE forum to check the keystate.
so now we have a nice little workaround. but pls dont hold mouse 2 while loading / landing on planet to avoid crashes!
anyway better take the chance and farm some medals until it gets broken again :lol:

legit inf ammo works with all the primaries/secondaries I've played with, but it doesn't work for the grenade pistol. Is there a way to fix this?
I tried the autocannon with and without backpack, other weapons that need ammo backpacks work, just not the autocannon.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

UPDATE:
removed no sway (aob changed) to fix AIO and norecoil + no sway scripts.
also removed one (of 3) damage ID for R-36 eruptor because it got patched out.
added weapon ID for
AR-23P Liberator Penetrator
AR-23C Liberator Concussive

also "added" these:
BR-14 Adjudicator / AR-L20 Justice
they just share the same ID with MG-43 / Gatling

EDIT:
forgot to mention that i took out the temp unlock code from AIO script because
they prevent using medals to unlock stuff.
so if you keep wanna using temp unlocke use the single script in basic category.

table + guide as usual in my signature.

p.s.
nothing else beside no sway seems to be broken by the .302 game update today.
i also checked a few(maybe like 10) weapon ID to see if they changed anything but it seems no ID got changed at all.
i wont fix no sway. maybe gir489 will update this one but i doubt it because no sway is pretty low tier anyway.
gir489 already fixed no sway. check his table to get the code. will add it on the next table update (low priority for now)
Last edited by ZoDDeL on Tue May 07, 2024 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.