HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by AJonesy »

VladossX wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:12 pm
AJonesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:13 pm
Anyone able to invite me to do the infinite samples?

Wouldn't mind doing it myself, but after reading through all the pages here, I still don't understand what is the appropriate file to download and replace, and I'm scared of that Vladoss fella chiming in to just say "why you so dumb????" rather than actually helping. Searched SteamDB for a file from Feb 17th with Manifest ID that ends with 54, can't find it. Tried to find w/e discussion area for page 15 and no idea where that is. Did the Steam Console and found the Bin folder, but my second folder is an entirely different name then the second one mentioned. Entirely lost.
Because it's annoying to see the same questions.
Exe file:
Open this in your browser "steam://nav/console".
Paste this into the console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154".
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do. Do you understand?
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat

You can find the archive with this file and the table on the playground website
And what's the playground website? And after I drop the .exe file in + add parameter, what then? ArtMoney just works after that?

Also, not looking for the CE scripts, I don't want god mode or infinite ammo. I just want to give myself samples. Will ArtMoney work after doing the steps?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AJonesy on Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gvinpin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gvinpin »

AJonesy wrote:

Wouldn't mind doing it myself, but after reading through all the pages here, I still don't understand what is the appropriate file to download and replace, and I'm scared of that Vladoss fella chiming in to just say "why you so dumb????" rather than actually helping. Searched SteamDB for a file from Feb 17th with Manifest ID that ends with 54, can't find it. Tried to find w/e discussion area for page 15 and no idea where that is. Did the Steam Console and found the Bin folder, but my second folder is an entirely different name then the second one mentioned. Entirely lost.

Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do.
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat

AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AJonesy »

Gvinpin wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:36 pm
AJonesy wrote:

Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do.
Yes, but where does the exe file come from? On SteamDB, I can't find a single exe file that matches the description described in this thread. Nothing from Feb 17th, nothing with Manifest ID ending with 54. I also don't know what the playground website refers to, so not sure how I just find the exe file based off description "get it from playground website".

xsnowfoxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xsnowfoxx »

AJonesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:49 pm
Gvinpin wrote:
AJonesy wrote:

Yes, but where does the exe file come from? On SteamDB, I can't find a single exe file that matches the description described in this thread. Nothing from Feb 17th, nothing with Manifest ID ending with 54. I also don't know what the playground website refers to, so not sure how I just find the exe file based off description "get it from playground website".
Literally just follow this:
Open this in run ( win+r) steam://nav/console

AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AJonesy »

xsnowfoxx wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:06 pm
AJonesy wrote:
Gvinpin wrote:

Alright, and do you know if ArtMoney Pro will work after this to edit samples? Or will this just enable CE to work?

zero84ena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zero84ena »

AJonesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:14 pm
xsnowfoxx wrote:
AJonesy wrote:

Alright, and do you know if ArtMoney Pro will work after this to edit samples? Or will this just enable CE to work?
You should read more and watch the video, there is a small window of opportunity to inject scripts in the game memory before the anti cheat loads, so u cannot use artwhatever so search for values etc. there for watch the video and do that exactly if you wanna cheat.

p.s : Read the Forum thread backwards there are already answers to most of the questions!
Before you ask the video is on page 20

AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AJonesy »

zero84ena wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:31 pm
AJonesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:14 pm
xsnowfoxx wrote:

You should read more and watch the video, there is a small window of opportunity to inject scripts in the game memory before the anti cheat loads, so u cannot use artwhatever so search for values etc. there for watch the video and do that exactly if you wanna cheat.

p.s : Read the Forum thread backwards there are already answers to most of the questions!
Before you ask the video is on page 20
Already did watch the video. Already aware that CE had to be opened, activated and closed. I've read every page going back, and watched each video. What I did find was CE still required this open/close quickly while ArtMoney was able to be used while game was open, but then an update happened back around Page 11, to which the exe workaround came out afterwards to enable the use of programs again. Nothing since page 11 has mentioned whether ArtMoney was working or not, and nothing on any of the 20 pages showcases CE capable of changing values of samples, despite numerous topics around it.

The only reason I'm asking is because either there is no answer yet on here, or the answers provided were so vague in their description that it's confused so many people on this thread.

andythedandyone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andythedandyone »

Anyone got max mission resources?

Beast_mode
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beast_mode »

whoever made the table! thanks alot and much appreciated. everything works good, now i just gotta figure out how to get some samples.

gobioid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gobioid »

Hey, can anyone drop to my game and create some samples? PM me.

zackspedicey13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zackspedicey13 »

Hello! Is anyone willing to join a lobby with me and do the max samples thing? I'm hopeless at this stuff so it would mean a lot:) Thank you!

picabotwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by picabotwo »

nm...still working

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Anyone got a CE script for samples to inject on start? its basically all im missing if someone would be so kind :D

Otherwise i have Inf Syringes, Inf Grenades, Inf Ammo, Inf Stamina, Inf Strat Gun Ammo (Basically inf ammo on any third slot weapon, anti tank included which is amazing.), No reload and Invulnerability however when you are hit with more than 125 damage, you will die unfortunately. 125 being default max health of player.

vl1adiaxlee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vl1adiaxlee »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 am
Anyone got a CE script for samples to inject on start? its basically all im missing if someone would be so kind :D

Otherwise i have Inf Syringes, Inf Grenades, Inf Ammo, Inf Stamina, Inf Strat Gun Ammo (Basically inf ammo on any third slot weapon, anti tank included which is amazing.), No reload and Invulnerability however when you are hit with more than 125 damage, you will die unfortunately. 125 being default max health of player.
Hey could you share the No Reload and Invulnerability script please? Also do you need to activate them prior to launching into the ship (so in the cut scene) or it doesn't matter and like the rest of the people here in the previous pages have mentioned - to just be fast, enable the scripts and close CE quickly.

I don't have an Undetectable CE but if anyone reads this and willing to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that please. I've tried a relatively 'outdated' guide but having issues with setting up my CE to be undetected, thankyou

picabotwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by picabotwo »

Cheat engine 7.5 works fine when you launch the old exe with the delay. I have bought artmoney 17 pro latest version, and if you launch artmoney you get an instant pipe connection error when the game is running. Not sure if I need to change a setting. Thanks!