HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Uberfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Uberfish »

Given that the latest warbond trailer shows the new content being used in-game, there's *definitely* stuff missing from the temp unlock armor + items function. Any plans to address it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

naisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naisu »

in case anyone wants to specifically tune fire damage:

ID = 309
Damage Values = 50, 25, 4, 4, 4, 0

Corporal0193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corporal0193 »

AMGcheat wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm
ZoDDeL wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:03 pm
p.s.
i noticed some people say that instant mission complete crashes on some new mission types. not much i can do about this.
if you get a crash on these new mission types then just try to avoid playing them together with instant mission complete.
all the other scripts still work with the tiny .301 update today.
I can confirm this when enabling the "instant complete all missions (main + side)" option it always seems to trigger a crash when attempting to launch the DEACTIVATE TERMINID CONTROL SYSTEM which is part of a major mission. I'm not sure what other missions will trigger a crash but I just wanted to share this. If anyone else can find anymore missions that trigger a crash while using the "instant complete all missions" option that would be appreciated.

second this. this was the mission when i had the first crash.

zoddel - there anyway we can get a freeze time script? i dont mind playing the long game; but i loathe loosing my strats doing so.

elamigopaisa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by elamigopaisa »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:03 pm
UPDATE:
added rescue count mod
added killcount mod
added evac high value asset mod

all 3 scripts can be tuned to your needs.
for example:
rescue mod adds 2 to each citizen that reaches the safe point (3 citizens count up to 9 on score)
you can just change the value how you like if you prefer instant completion or just want a small boost.

on the killcount its similar but the basic value per enemy killed varies.
small bugs give 1 point. bigger 2, charger 10 and bile titans 15.
the script adds 5 per kill so small bug brings 6 now and bile titans 20. you can change this number.

totaly new and never been here before evac high value asset count (rockets)
like on difficulty 9 you have 20 minutes and every ~2:15 minutes 1 rocket launches. this script makes the count 2 per launch but you can change the number up. current max i saw is 8 rockets.

all 3 scripts with a low setting are part of the AIO script.

table und guide as usual in my signature.

p.s.
i noticed some people say that instant mission complete crashes on some new mission types. not much i can do about this.
if you get a crash on these new mission types then just try to avoid playing them together with instant mission complete.
all the other scripts still work with the tiny .301 update today.

p.p.s
thanks to the donators who keep me motivated to invest a bit more time into this game (i dont really play it anymore for a while).
what values do you change to increase the kill count numbers, i assume this is for the victory screen numbers or the career numbers?

Alrrem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alrrem »

noob question, can we add super dmg to granades?

Passer556
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Passer556 »

Alrrem wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 pm
noob question, can we add super dmg to granades?
Using ZoDDel's Super Damage script, change the "je dmg_code" under grenades into "je dmg_Super".

Uberfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Uberfish »

Does anybody have a solid unlock all option available?

sinner2469
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sinner2469 »

None of this is my work just been using this table for a while everything seems to work except the weapon modify I don't know if it's on my end or the cheat engine but it seems to be the causing an instant crash when just enabling like I said it just might be on my end unless someone knows a way to fix it
Attachments
Helldivers2_1.1.13.ct
(59.05 KiB) Downloaded 412 times

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

Uberfish wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:26 pm
Given that the latest warbond trailer shows the new content being used in-game, there's *definitely* stuff missing from the temp unlock armor + items function. Any plans to address it?
no. not worth the effort. its temporary anyway and its blocking
the whole usablity of SC / medals (you cannot turn in these while the temp unlock is active)
you are lucky that gir489 updated the aob pattern otherwise we dont had temp unlock at all because i would not search for it.
so dont expect any "better" or more "complete" temp unlock anytime.
i would suggest you just to farm SC with maphack + speedhack to real unlock the stuff or take a break until the stuff gets released :D .

elamigopaisa wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 pm

what values do you change to increase the kill count numbers, i assume this is for the victory screen numbers or the career numbers?
nope its not for the scoreboard / endcard.
its obviously for the kill x enemies missions (meanwhile they changes the count from plain number to % but in code its still just numbers like 500 at difficulty 9 )
i mean all 3 new added scripts are to increase the progress numbers on these missions. there is a pattern :roll:

to change the value just open a script and read it. i have commented everything relevant inside.

naisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naisu »

Corporal0193 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:46 pm
zoddel - there anyway we can get a freeze time script? i dont mind playing the long game; but i loathe loosing my strats doing so.
here's the updated code for timerstop/infinite time, credits to zoddel for original code.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobTimeStop,game.dll,F3 0F 5C C7 F3 41 0F 5F C7 F3 43 0F 11 84 F4 B8 88 03 00)
registersymbol(aobTimeStop)
	aobTimeStop:
	nop 4

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(aobTimeStop)
	aobTimeStop:
	subss xmm0,xmm7

Corporal0193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corporal0193 »

i have no idea how to use that haha. i've used ct's maybe 6 times in my life

naisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naisu »

Corporal0193 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:09 am
i can't/won't edit zoddel's script without his permission, so you'll have to either wait or follow these steps.
Spoiler
(0. Open your cheat engine script)
1. CTRL+ALT+A (opens a new Auto Assembler window)
2. CTRL+C the following code:

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobTimeStop,game.dll,F3 0F 5C C7 F3 41 0F 5F C7 F3 43 0F 11 84 F4 B8 88 03 00)
	aobTimeStop:
	nop 4

[DISABLE]
	aobTimeStop:
	subss xmm0,xmm7
3. CTRL+V the code inside the Auto Assembly window
4. File > Assign to currernt cheat table
5. CTRL+S to save your script
-
6. Double Click "Auto Assemble Script" under the column Description to change the name, drag and drop the script into the place you want. Double Click "<script>" under the column Value to edit/update the contents of the script, confirm changes by clicking OK.

sinner2469
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sinner2469 »

ZoDDeL
would you have any idea how to add the rate of fire from the ct table i posted and get it working for you're table ?

Corporal0193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corporal0193 »

wanna throw this up here to spread the word since we dont exactly use the most preferred means to play HD2

Corporal0193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corporal0193 »

naisu wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 am
Corporal0193 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:09 am
i can't/won't edit zoddel's script without his permission, so you'll have to either wait or follow these steps.
Spoiler
(0. Open your cheat engine script)
1. CTRL+ALT+A (opens a new Auto Assembler window)
2. CTRL+C the following code:

[ENABLE]
	aobTimeStop:
	nop 4

[DISABLE]
	aobTimeStop:
	subss xmm0,xmm7
3. CTRL+V the code inside the Auto Assembly window
4. File > Assign to currernt cheat table
5. CTRL+S to save your script
-
6. Double Click "Auto Assemble Script" under the column Description to change the name, drag and drop the script into the place you want. Double Click "<script>" under the column Value to edit/update the contents of the script, confirm changes by clicking OK.
thanks. not sure how long this will be relevant but i appreciate the explanation.