HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by archilles89 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am
Spoiler
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.

this guide doesnt make your CE undetected but let you activate scripts and close CE before gameguard notice what happened
so you can cheat without crash / hack detected!
but you cannot use CE to search for stuff or debug the game!!!

follow the text+ picture guide or just watch one of the videos down below
i show the usage at the beginning of each video.

step 1

open CE table and open memory viewer
[Link]

step 2
open the game (my table should hook the game itself if you allow the lua execution and you should allow it!!!)
[Link]

step 3
wait a bit if everything was right you should see the last 2 entries in my table populate with adresses/values (green boxes)
like in this screenshot:
[Link]

now you can hit the checkbox on "all together" to activate it (or individual options above).
then close CE table quick with a click on the X on top right of the CE main window.

THE TABLE
the table is split into 3 sections.
basic scripts and advanced scripts and all in one scripts.
while basic script just search for array of byte pattern and overwrite it (nop or change bytes to jump etc.)
the advanced script do memory allocations, full code with jumps and compares and change values.
the all in one scripts are like presets for alle the scripts in the table.

each section has an "all together" script that bound all features into one (so you dont have to click multiple scripts)
all basic scripts with one star / asterisk * (blue box in screenshot) are put into the alltogether for this section.
all advanced script with two star / asterisk ** (red box in screenshot) are put into the alltogether for this section.
if you activate any single script that is also part of alltogether you cannot activate alltogether anymore!!!

easiest way to just choose one of the AIO scripts (yellow box in screenshot) activate it and close the table.
but better take i look into the scripts before and maybe change values to your needs.

currently whitelisted (damage / armor damage / pentration increased) weapons:
AR-23 Liberator / AR-22C Patriot / AR-48 Truth Whisperer / M-105 Stalwart
P-2 Peacemaker / P-19 Redeemer
LAS-5 Scythe
SG-225 Breaker
P-4 Senator
MG-43 / EXO-45 Gatling
ARC-03
FLAM-40 (only the flame from weapon, not the fire that affects ground)
LAS-98
RS-422 railgun
GL-21
MG-206 HMG
EAT-17
EXO-45 rocket
break action shotgun
APW-1 anti material rifle
AC-8 autocannon
GR-8 recoil-less rifle
FAF-14 Spear (javelin rocket)
EXO-49 emancipator gun
MP-98 Knight
SMG-37 Defender
LAS-7 Dagger
LAS-99 quasar
pelican gun (extraction shuttle)
// R-63CS Diligence Counter SNiper
// LAS-16 Sickle
// JAR-5 Dominator
// SG-225SP Breaker Spray&Pray (16)

default weapons(these weapons keep their default values):
G-6 Frag
G-12 High Explosive / G-16 Impact
G-10 Incendiary
//orbital laser
//500kg bomb
//orbital precision strike
//orbital railcannon strike
//orbital 120MM HE barrage
//orbital 380MM HE barrage identical ID's as precision strike
//eagle 110mm rocket pods
//mortar turret
//eagle airstrike
//eagle clusterbomb
//helldiver pot damage
//impact (fall damage???)

everything else get set down to 0 (enemy attacks, airstrikes, orbital strikes, mines, flame tornados)

showcase instant mission complete + instant extraction timer:

showcase fast rescue mission + instant extraction timer:

older showcase videos

p.s. credits to sunbeam who ignited the idea to check the game.dll
p.p.s basic scripts on my table are manually taken from "version.dll" visual studio builds.
but the script codes (byte arrays etc.) originate from posts here in the forum and on the UC forum.
users like cfemen, gir489 and others.
the most advanced scripts are totally written by me or in parts adapted/improved.
i cut down all scripts to keep the table small and clean.
that including comments, orignal code, credits, registersymbols
Hi, sorry for posting this late, I tried finding an answer to this but the thread is too long and every post is lengthy. But can you explain what do the Legit cheats do? And also, What do the AIO cheats include?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fuyuke
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

archilles89 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:22 am
Hi, sorry for posting this late, I tried finding an answer to this but the thread is too long and every post is lengthy. But can you explain what do the Legit cheats do? And also, What do the AIO cheats include?
Fastest and best explanation is to check it yourself.
Double click on the <script> part of any AIO option, and each included cheat should have its own description in blue colored text.

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

archilles89 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:22 am
In short.
Infinite Normal ammo, stims or grenades script usage count never goes down. This means that trough whole map you will have infinite ammo, stims and grenades but also ALWAYS have those maxed. In Co-Op with Randoms this will be obvious and highly suspicious in spectator mode even to less observant people.

Infinite Legit ammo, stims or grenades scripts count goes down to 1 before making it infinite. This means that trough the whole map you will have infinite ammo, stims and grenades but their "ammo" count will vary as you use them. This is less suspicious in Co-Op but again better experienced players will easily notice that your supplies count never goes down below 1.

As for AIO scripts.. yea, you better check those ur self by opening them and going over the code.
ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 pm
p.s.
did you noticed that pretty much no hack menu on UC works anymore and they wont update them anymore?
i mean i expect this outcome. putting files into game folder that inject code and stay there is pretty bold if not stupid.
anyway, better not fall too much into "schadenfreude" (google the meaning yourself) because someday the CE method will also go down. for now at least grind your medals and SC before the fun is over :D
Putting on side technical things that you mention about it, on the logical side I never understood the idea behind "hack menus" on UC to begin with for a live service game such as HD2.
Sure, they are nice QoL for less experienced people that just want to jump into the game, but on a long run, as I've seen it, its dead on arrival feature for AT LEAST two reasons:
1. Hack menus, being built as they are, require constant updates from their Authors.
While its a nice feature its time consuming thing for a project in a spare time for a game that's popular at the moment.
2. Slow verification process of UC staff since they are understaffed.
To be clear here, UC staff does excellent job at what they do, its just this particular example.

Combining just these two are enough to play the game of "cat and mouse" with HD2 Devs, add to that how ungrateful people could be with constantly asking for new features and for updates.. yea, most of the Authors would just burn out and give up on those projects.
They are, after all, projects made in spare time that were distributed free of charge.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

CELEBRATION UPDATE:
(because i got a donation :D )

added new weapon ID's

R-36 Eruptor
GP-31 grenade pistol
RL-77 airburst rocket launcher
GP-31 explosive crossbow
SG-8P Punisher Plasma
PLAS-1 Scorcher
ARC-12 Blitzer
SG-255IE Breaker Incendiary
G-123 Thermite

added some luacode to table launch.
now it opens memory viewer automatic on table launch.
( wanted to add this for a while but forgot it. adi_a12 reminded me with his post post )
added compact mode (you can toggle it with a click on the new menu tab "Full View Mode / Compact View Mode)

table + guide in my signature

p.s.
some may not noticed yet but the no reload v3 also affect rocket launcher / backpack ammo weapons as long you wear the backpack the weapon has no reload (sometime the weapon need to reloaded once to take effect).
that also mean you cannot wear energy shield backpack at the same time (no big deal for bugs i guess)

Luckisugar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luckisugar »

adi_a12 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 am

follow the instruction really closely
I have followed the instructions really closely...
Here's a video of me trying to replicate the instructions, pay in mind i did not try just once.
Video
at first my game was in drive (B:), i moved it to C:, nothing changed.
i have no antiviruses, defender is off, my computer is high-end, CE 7.5 works normally, game is patch 01.000.203.
looking at ZoDDeL's videos, his "game.dll" usually goes to 7FFF0000 something, mine goes to the 18000000, also the value doesnt change when he tries something, but mine does, it changes by itself, and whenever i try to activate something it changes again. i have found no sucess yet, ideas?
this cant possibly be just me.

maybe add me on discord and you can guide me through it, rrf5111 , maybe i am having a problem other users are having, could solve for them aswell.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

Luckisugar wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:10 am
adi_a12 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 am

follow the instruction really closely
I have followed the instructions really closely...
Here's a video of me trying to replicate the instructions, pay in mind i did not try just once.
Video
at first my game was in drive (B:), i moved it to C:, nothing changed.
i have no antiviruses, defender is off, my computer is high-end, CE 7.5 works normally, game is patch 01.000.203.
looking at ZoDDeL's videos, his "game.dll" usually goes to 7FFF0000 something, mine goes to the 18000000, also the value doesnt change when he tries something, but mine does, it changes by itself, and whenever i try to activate something it changes again. i have found no sucess yet, ideas?
this cant possibly be just me.

maybe add me on discord and you can guide me through it, rrf5111 , maybe i am having a problem other users are having, could solve for them aswell.
so you tell me you never noticed the big DBK64 LOADED in the top left corner? reset your damn CE settings!!!
also dont attach the game exe via CE options. the table attached by itself via luacode at launch.
you dont have to execute anything manual.
thats what the lua execution question at the start is for (best set it to always, makes things easier).

p.s. start with a clean slate and dont mix up every "guide" you can find to this mess.

p.p.s
here you have clean CE settings.

p.p.p.s
if you have modified your game exe or dropped any sh1tty .dll in your game folder you are out.
clean game installation + clean CE is strictly required.

Uberfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Uberfish »

Hello all! I'm new to the FearLess forum and am having a bit of a hard time navigating this page. I'm under the impression that there seem to still be some sort of cheats available, potentially including an autocomplete script, through Cheat Engine. That said, I'm not sure which page I'd find the download link on and what the steps I'd need to take to sneak it through the anticheat are. I saw somebody mention downloading an older version of the game file(s) using the steam console and replace the exe, but that didn't seem to work for me and just prevented the game from launching. What are my options? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 am
CELEBRATION UPDATE:
just want to ask, on AIO-Full Legit why there is 2 aob scan with same address ?
and thank you for the hard work ♥
Spoiler

Uberfish wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:24 am
Hello all! I'm new to the FearLess forum.........
you can use zoddel ct, and follow the instructions in there,
its only need CE and timings to do it, no custom dll or custom exe

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

adi_a12 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:01 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 am
CELEBRATION UPDATE:
just want to ask, on AIO-Full Legit why there is 2 aob scan with same address ?
and thank you for the hard work ♥
Spoiler
fixed. new table is up.

TheHush
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHush »

Anyone have access to the helldivers 2 experimental?

Burningmike0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Burningmike0 »

Any Chance of getting a "legit" samples? like whatever the mission limit is?

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

Burningmike0 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:08 am
Any Chance of getting a "legit" samples? like whatever the mission limit is?
ZoDDeLs Max samples per mission.
Do note that you need to be on difficulty 7 and up to get super samples.

Additionally, you can easily edit in all 3 scripts how much samples do you get per pickup.
All samples types and/or amount of pickup are marked in all 3 scripts.
Spoiler
{ Game : helldivers2.exe
Version:
Date : 2024-04-15
Author : ZoDDeL

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(samples,game.dll,45 01 B4 8A EC 17 00 00 48 8D 82 99 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(samples_newmem,$1000)

label(samples_code)
label(samples_return)

samples_newmem:
cmp rcx,0
je samples_common
cmp rcx,1
je samples_rare
cmp rcx,2
je samples_super
jmp samples_code

// keep common + rare + super below 100!!!

samples_common: // when you pickup common
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],#49 // common sample
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC+4],#30 // rare sample
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC+8],#20 // super sample
lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
jmp samples_return

samples_rare: // when you pickup rare
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC-4],#49 // common sample
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],#30 // rare sample
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC+4],#20 // super sample
lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
jmp samples_return

samples_super: // when you pickup super
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC-8],#49 // common sample
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC-4],#30 // rare sample
mov [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],#20 // super sample
lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
jmp samples_return

samples_code:
add [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],r14d
lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
jmp samples_return

samples:
jmp far samples_newmem
nop
samples_return:

[DISABLE]
Here's the script that adds 48 samples per sample type picked up.
That being said if you pick common it will add 48+1 common samples, if you pick up rare it will add 48+1 rare samples and same goes for super samples. Its a bit inconvenient since you need to hunt for specific sample types that you want to get.

Spoiler
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_Add5Resources,game.dll,45 01 B4 8A EC 17 00 00)
registersymbol(aob_Add5Resources)
alloc(newmem_Add5Resources,1024)
label(return_Add5Resources)

newmem_Add5Resources:
add [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],#48 // samples per pickup
lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
jmp return_Add5Resources

aob_Add5Resources:
jmp far newmem_Add5Resources
nop
return_Add5Resources:

[DISABLE]
aob_Add5Resources:
db 45 01 B4 8A EC 17 00 00 48 8D 82 99 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(aob_Add5Resources)
dealloc(newmem_Add5Resources)

This script will add 49 common, 39 rare and 7 super samples on FIRST sample picked up, totally ignores the type of samples you picked up.
This is more convenient script since it will max samples per mission on first sample picked up.
It can also be modified to pick up 95 of specific sample types on first sample picked up, by setting other two less needed sample types to 1.
Compared to ZoDDeLs script above (which is cleaner) this one ignored mission difficulty settings so you can get super samples on difficulty 1 and above.
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(samples,game.dll,4C 8B 15 ? ? ? ? 45 8B F0 0F 84 ? ? ? ? 45 8B 8A)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(return)
label(resource_ptr)

(DWORD)[samples+03]+samples+07:
resource_ptr:

newmem:
push rax
mov rax,[resource_ptr]
mov [rax+17EC],#49 //Common
mov [rax+17F0],#39 //Rare
mov [rax+17F4],#7 //Super
mov r10,rax
pop rax
jmp return

samples:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(samples)

[DISABLE]

samples:
mov r10,[resource_ptr]

unregistersymbol(samples)
dealloc(newmem)

All credit for the code goes to their authors, im just sharing them so i dont take any credit for any of he code

icysnow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icysnow »

Is it possible just to change the number of medals you get from mission to skip the grind without leveling up too much?

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

icysnow wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:55 pm
Is it possible just to change the number of medals you get from mission to skip the grind without leveling up too much?
Medals and SuperCredits are server-side for obvious reasons, so the answer is obviously no. Either farm Lvl 9 missions with godmode + insta-mission complete (but yes, you will level up extremely fast in the process), or just farm lvl 1 mission POIs for easy grind + minor levelling. In either case you're in for a few dozen runs, but with roughly 3 to 10 minutes per mission (mission intro/outro loading times included) it will still be way faster than, say, playing the game the legit way.

icysnow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icysnow »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:33 pm
icysnow wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:55 pm
Medals and SuperCredits are server-side for obvious reasons, so the answer is obviously no. Either farm Lvl 9 missions with godmode + insta-mission complete (but yes, you will level up extremely fast in the process), or just farm lvl 1 mission POIs for easy grind + minor levelling. In either case you're in for a few dozen runs, but with roughly 3 to 10 minutes per mission (mission intro/outro loading times included) it will still be way faster than, say, playing the game the legit way.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your answer