HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Squalor »

Hey Zod, can you make an infinite ammo magazines, but have 1 magazine remaining? Not a no reload but infinite reloads. This code here has magazine that doesn't go down but I'm looking for something where it can go down to 1.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(Ammunition,game.dll,41 83 2C C2 01 4D 8D 04 C2 49 8B 84 CA)
registersymbol(Ammunition)

Ammunition+4:
db 00

[DISABLE]
Ammunition+4:
db 01

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Grav3staR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grav3staR »

I can confirm too, Zod's CT also crashes the game before any data is being read in the CT. Using CE 7.5. Before the game.dll can get a reading, the game crashes with the cheats detected error. Am I doing something silly?

[EDIT] Completely my bad, noticed the lua script was not hooking to the game. It works like a charm. Cheers!

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm
2610mason wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:36 pm

how can I use AIO without open the" less aggro" , cuz I feel this table sometimes make the enmy stupid, especially against bugs, they just standing there and no attack , I can't find the code in the AIO script . or anyone knows how to delete" less aggro"
there is no less aggro script in any of the aio scripts.
you may misunderstood the speedhack.
look for

speed_enemy:
  mov [r14+0C],(float)0  // speed value (default is 1)
  jmp speed_code
and change the value to to 1 or something bigger than 0 like 0.5 or whatever.

DeepInvader wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:54 pm
benny89 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:52 pm

It's not. I have been playing whole day with it. You sure you close the table quickly after enabling functions? It's been working like charm for me whole day: backpack cooldown, no recoil, less aggro (that one is great), all map icons.. All working
I mean good for you, but it is still deteced for me. I use Win11, maybe thats the reason?
its not detected and was never detected because the method is not detected at all.
detection comes by user error / not reading the guide / not executing the stuff correct(let CE open) / being to slow

i could bet if i just connect to you "detected" guys with parsec (remote desktop) and execute the table and game there wont be any detection... maybe for 500$ ? anyone?
Hey I saw you guide so I have a question. Is there any reason to set the sample values below 100?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Haven't touched Helldivers 2 yet, but is GameGuardian really so bad that it do no integrity check?

Grav3staR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grav3staR »

Wanted to ask, I noticed if I use the CT and exit the game, closing CE with it, but later re-opening the table and game the cheats don't work then or rather won't activate as it seems it's still attached to the previous session when the game was open. I have to restart the PC to fix the issue. Is there a way I can re-use the cheat table without having to restart the PC? I feel like I am missing something simple here xD

DeepInvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeepInvader »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm
2610mason wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:36 pm

how can I use AIO without open the" less aggro" , cuz I feel this table sometimes make the enmy stupid, especially against bugs, they just standing there and no attack , I can't find the code in the AIO script . or anyone knows how to delete" less aggro"
there is no less aggro script in any of the aio scripts.
you may misunderstood the speedhack.
look for

speed_enemy:
  mov [r14+0C],(float)0  // speed value (default is 1)
  jmp speed_code
and change the value to to 1 or something bigger than 0 like 0.5 or whatever.

DeepInvader wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:54 pm
benny89 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:52 pm

It's not. I have been playing whole day with it. You sure you close the table quickly after enabling functions? It's been working like charm for me whole day: backpack cooldown, no recoil, less aggro (that one is great), all map icons.. All working
I mean good for you, but it is still deteced for me. I use Win11, maybe thats the reason?
its not detected and was never detected because the method is not detected at all.
detection comes by user error / not reading the guide / not executing the stuff correct(let CE open) / being to slow

i could bet if i just connect to you "detected" guys with parsec (remote desktop) and execute the table and game there wont be any detection... maybe for 500$ ? anyone?

you would have lost that bet though as a friend of mine tried that.

Nevertheless, I found the problem. And unfortunate for me its a stupid one....

I had to restart the PC. I normaly only use Sleep Mode and I dont turn off my pc fully but that seemed to have caused Issues. Even though I couldnt find any processes linked to CE, HD2 detected that I was running CE at somepoint (propably some backgroundprocess that hadnt closed completly or smthg)

Restarting PC fixed it, as it often does lol.

I still think its important to communicate things like that. Even though it turns out to be users fault 99%. Someone else might have the same issue as me and will find the sollution right here.

SoppingClam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SoppingClam »

If you use any of these 'exploits' and kick a player just for being new or is not aware of such tools to progress more rapidly, that is when our team finds it to be disappointing. Please be nice to others and certainly do not 'finalise' them when exiting to the mission.

PrJoey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PrJoey »

DeepInvader wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:41 pm

I still think its important to communicate things like that. Even though it turns out to be users fault 99%. Someone else might have the same issue as me and will find the sollution right here.
Actually this is from GameGuard not properly de-initializing. I've had this happen before while tinkering with it, if something of theirs doesn't get fully unloaded it'll kick you every time you open the client until PC restart no matter what you do. IIRC it has to do with their bad kernel memory management.

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

fiidoviolento wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 pm
Any CE tables for Max EXP?

Or any method for it ?
ZoDDeL's cheat table with instant mission completion and fast extraction is what you are looking for.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Hey Zod - is it possible to decrease the "effect" of "Less Aggro" option? Currently it works fine but many times it makes enemies like totally ignoring you. For example Heavy Devastators (the ones with shields) just walk to you but they don't even shoot at all. Or enemies just stand in distance looking at you and not doing anything.

Is this option pretty much this or nothing or can it be somehow tweaked?

sickvoodoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sickvoodoo »

s4boi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 pm
fiidoviolento wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 pm
Any CE tables for Max EXP?

Or any method for it ?
ZoDDeL's cheat table with instant mission completion and fast extraction is what you are looking for.
It is definitely one of the safer options.

I have been using that and setting my lobbies to private and just spam Helldive missions with all cheese activated with full completion, and just farm materials I need to finish my ship.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

UPDATE

added legit scripts
(ammo, stims, grenades)
added no sway to no recoil
the new stuff is now also part of AIO scripts.

cleaned up some code
(useless registersymbols, allocations)

as always you can get the new table + guide in my signature.

Squalor wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 am
Hey Zod, can you make an infinite ammo magazines, but have 1 magazine remaining? Not a no reload but infinite reloads. This code here has magazine that doesn't go down but I'm looking for something where it can go down to 1.
done.
you can edit an aio script and delete no reload v3a if you dont like it.

cshop0720 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 pm

Hey I saw you guide so I have a question. Is there any reason to set the sample values below 100?
if you go combined (common + rare + super) above 100 the game checks that and sets down to 0 in endcart / scoreboard.

igromanru wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm
Haven't touched Helldivers 2 yet, but is GameGuardian really so bad that it do no integrity check?
yep.
we can change opcodes / function and even do jumps into mem allocations but registersymbols getting detected.
you can execute scripts (with correct timing ) and close CE without any detection before gameguard fully loads.
if you want to debug / disassemble or just keep CE open without a detection crash a bypass is required.

Grav3staR wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 pm
Wanted to ask, I noticed if I use the CT and exit the game, closing CE with it, but later re-opening the table and game the cheats don't work then or rather won't activate as it seems it's still attached to the previous session when the game was open. I have to restart the PC to fix the issue. Is there a way I can re-use the cheat table without having to restart the PC? I feel like I am missing something simple here xD
PrJoey wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm
DeepInvader wrote:

Actually this is from GameGuard not properly de-initializing. I've had this happen before while tinkering with it, if something of theirs doesn't get fully unloaded it'll kick you every time you open the client until PC restart no matter what you do. IIRC it has to do with their bad kernel memory management.
never had a problem with gameguard staying up after i close the game. i never need to restart for anything to work.
i mean i even sometimes crash the game by making small mistakes while writing a code (jump return instead of jump code)
but yeah a mixed bag of user error + user system (evironment with buggy or intrusive software / drivers etc.) + buggy game + buggy gameguard.
not much we can do about. but if a restart helps you guys its at least a chance to get it working.

benny89 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 pm
Hey Zod - is it possible to decrease the "effect" of "Less Aggro" option? Currently it works fine but many times it makes enemies like totally ignoring you. For example Heavy Devastators (the ones with shields) just walk to you but they don't even shoot at all. Or enemies just stand in distance looking at you and not doing anything.

in short. no.
there are 4 opcodes that even wont affect all enemies (bile titans, chargers etc.)
these opcode are jump if condition is met. we dont really know these conditions but i think it could be something like
enemies being blinded by smoke bombs that also doesnt affect bile titans, tank, star wars walker etc.

so i would not invest time into that topic. you dont have to use the less aggro script. its not part of any AIO / all together scripts for a good reason.
instead of the less aggro script i prefer the slowdown effect from speedhack in the aio scripts with value of 0.8(semi-legit) or 0.5(semi-cheat)

p.s.
did you noticed that pretty much no hack menu on UC works anymore and they wont update them anymore?
i mean i expect this outcome. putting files into game folder that inject code and stay there is pretty bold if not stupid.
anyway, better not fall too much into "schadenfreude" (google the meaning yourself) because someday the CE method will also go down. for now at least grind your medals and SC before the fun is over :D

drehcaruso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by drehcaruso »

might be just me, but...
I'm using some codes from this topic for legit grenades/syringe/ammo and infinite stamina, but the first teammate to die can't be reinforced by anyone

I'll try ZoDDeL's new table and will come back for feedback

I was probably the host too when that happened btw

--- edit: didn't happen again after switching to zoddel's new table. thanks <3
Last edited by drehcaruso on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

OMGChrist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OMGChrist »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 pm

UPDATE

added legit scripts
(ammo, stims, grenades)
added no sway to no recoil
the new stuff is now also part of AIO scripts.

cleaned up some code
(useless registersymbols, allocations)

as always you can get the new table + guide in my signature.

Squalor wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 am
done.
you can edit an aio script and delete no reload v3a if you dont like it.

cshop0720 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 pm

if you go combined (common + rare + super) above 100 the game checks that and sets down to 0 in endcart / scoreboard.

igromanru wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm
yep.
we can change opcodes / function and even do jumps into mem allocations but registersymbols getting detected.
you can execute scripts (with correct timing ) and close CE without any detection before gameguard fully loads.
if you want to debug / disassemble or just keep CE open without a detection crash a bypass is required.

Grav3staR wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 pm
PrJoey wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm
DeepInvader wrote:

never had a problem with gameguard staying up after i close the game. i never need to restart for anything to work.
i mean i even sometimes crash the game by making small mistakes while writing a code (jump return instead of jump code)
but yeah a mixed bag of user error + user system (evironment with buggy or intrusive software / drivers etc.) + buggy game + buggy gameguard.
not much we can do about. but if a restart helps you guys its at least a chance to get it working.

benny89 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 pm

in short. no.
there are 4 opcodes that even wont affect all enemies (bile titans, chargers etc.)
these opcode are jump if condition is met. we dont really know these conditions but i think it could be something like
enemies being blinded by smoke bombs that also doesnt affect bile titans, tank, star wars walker etc.

so i would not invest time into that topic. you dont have to use the less aggro script. its not part of any AIO / all together scripts for a good reason.
instead of the less aggro script i prefer the slowdown effect from speedhack in the aio scripts with value of 0.8(semi-legit) or 0.5(semi-cheat)

p.s.
did you noticed that pretty much no hack menu on UC works anymore and they wont update them anymore?
i mean i expect this outcome. putting files into game folder that inject code and stay there is pretty bold if not stupid.
anyway, better not fall too much into "schadenfreude" (google the meaning yourself) because someday the CE method will also go down. for now at least grind your medals and SC before the fun is over :D
I don't know how often you get this, but thank you for all this.

Vitali
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vitali »

Newest table by ZoDDel works great. Reload v2 used to allow for infinite ammo for EAT but doesn't now. Not a problem, but I think v2 was causing crashes (for me). Once I downloaded and started using the most recent with reload v3 I havent had a single crash in hours.

Thank you for the great table <3