HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Fahrenheit »

Vicelopa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:59 am
does anybody know how to tweak Zoddel's instant complete mission only for MAIN objectives only ?
I only want to farm medals without massive XP bonus.
been tweaking his script but no result.
I've been requesting the same tweak for a while now but no cigar. If you scroll a few pages back you'll find a partially rewritten script by a helpful guy who managed to remove fabricators and nests from the completion screen, but nobody managed - or bothered? - yet to figure out a way to remove those annoying-yet-absolutely-not-mandatory secondary objectives. :(
fenor wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:19 pm
3 days ago devs are nerfed SC farm, now it's only 1 times per planet/mission
Aww... Very sad, although was to be expected :( I didn't see the mention anywhere, that's why I was surprised. Any source for the intel?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vicelopa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vicelopa »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:43 pm
Vicelopa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:59 am
does anybody know how to tweak Zoddel's instant complete mission only for MAIN objectives only ?
I only want to farm medals without massive XP bonus.
been tweaking his script but no result.
I've been requesting the same tweak for a while now but no cigar. If you scroll a few pages back you'll find a partially rewritten script by a helpful guy who managed to remove fabricators and nests from the completion screen, but nobody managed - or bothered? - yet to figure out a way to remove those annoying-yet-absolutely-not-mandatory secondary objectives. :(
fenor wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:19 pm
3 days ago devs are nerfed SC farm, now it's only 1 times per planet/mission
Aww... Very sad, although was to be expected :( I didn't see the mention anywhere, that's why I was surprised. Any source for the intel?
yeah already got that script, still almost 2k xp in lv 9. Too much level up after 2 missions only.
just want to complete standard and first premium warbond.
I think im gonna stick with fast move, fast evac, fast kill and instant extraction, average 5 min per mission.

as for SC, i can confirm in one operation/3 mission, i only get 20-40 SC so its around 1-2 times per mission.

mleko wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:10 am

It's amazing. Maybe on the same principle we could get 100 super credits from each card?
how many times you greedy dumbfucks understand that supercredit is server sided.
Cheats for sample already sus enough. Already met some noob below level 30 with max ship upgrade and dont know how to kite charger.
now you want thousands SC ? to buy warbond and armors that slightly different ? does it make you good in game ?

omega3k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by omega3k »

anyone's game keep crashing after playing for 5-10 minutes in parties?

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

omega3k wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:29 pm
Too little info and too much variables that can go wrong to even give you rough, speculative, answer.
Which script are you using? Which cheats in that script? Is the issue repetitive/can be replicated or the game just crash? etc etc.

Im on my work so i dont have time to go over few last pages of the forum, my reply is fully pulled from memory so take it with a pile of salt.

From what i know so far there are few reports that ZoDDeL's script has some issues in co-op, specifically "semi-legit AIO" cheat.
It probably boils down to new no reload script as most issues was caused by it and ZoDD posted somewhat new script but that had to be added manually to his cheat table. Heres his post about it: viewtopic.php?p=347502#p347502

But again, you gave us no additional info so i might be completely wrong with my reply.

omega3k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by omega3k »

s4boi wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 pm
omega3k wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:29 pm
Too little info and too much variables that can go wrong to even give you rough, speculative, answer.
Which script are you using? Which cheats in that script? Is the issue repetitive/can be replicated or the game just crash? etc etc.

Im on my work so i dont have time to go over few last pages of the forum, my reply is fully pulled from memory so take it with a pile of salt.

From what i know so far there are few reports that ZoDDeL's script has some issues in co-op, specifically "semi-legit AIO" cheat.
It probably boils down to new no reload script as most issues was caused by it and ZoDD posted somewhat new script but that had to be added manually to his cheat table. Heres his post about it: viewtopic.php?p=347502#p347502

But again, you gave us no additional info so i might be completely wrong with my reply.
im basically using basic scripts all the way down to vault door open. then advance scripts i use : new reload/shield cooldown/super dmg mod v2

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

Yeah, try using old no reload and see how that goes.

I switched back to it when rocket bots started blasting me all over the map.
And i had 0 issues with it since then.

solarboy2012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by solarboy2012 »

yea same for me crashing with new script when playing with friends. After switching to old reload no more crash.

HanzuZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HanzuZ »

Hey, anyone know how to avoid the instant mission complete from locking the extract when playing with friends? And bot/ bug bases not being complete in co-op? Thanks!🙂

DeepInvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeepInvader »

Hack detecket.

Just using No Recoul, unlimited Strategems and Maphack Simple Cheats and joining random MP session

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

DeepInvader wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:15 pm
Hack detecket.

Just using No Recoul, unlimited Strategems and Maphack Simple Cheats and joining random MP session
Can you explain it more?
What happened to you? Have you been banned (I've never heard about any bans yet)?
Do you suffer from crashes?
Do you see nguard notice even when all instances of CE are appropriately closed?

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

DeepInvader wrote:
Hack detecket.

Yeah you're gonna wanna give us more details

as it stands I was running this fine without any issues a few hours ago, so I'd like to know what you were doing, or what could have happened in the games etc

cheatycheater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheatycheater »

Edited the AIO scripts to use the old reload code and it works fine. Played through a full Helldive operation without crashes. It's definitely the culprit. No 'cheat detected' flag.

Downside is that it doesn't seem to actually work, at least for sickle + grenade pistol.

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(noReloadV3a,game.dll,48 8D 04 FF 8B 84 C3 C0 45 00 00 03 C6 41 3B C0) // should be unique
alloc(nrV3_newmem,$1000)

label(nrV3_code)
label(nrV3_return)

nrV3_newmem:
  lea rax,[rdi+rdi*8]

cmp [rbx+rax*8+000045C0],#2
  jge nrV3_code
  mov [rbx+rax*8+000045C0],#2
  jmp nrV3_code

nrV3_code:

mov eax,[rbx+rax*8+000045C0]
  add eax,esi
  cmp eax,r8d
  jmp nrV3_return

noReloadV3a:
  jmp far nrV3_newmem
  nop 2
nrV3_return:

DeepInvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeepInvader »

Day7 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:51 pm
DeepInvader wrote:
Hack detecket.

Yeah you're gonna wanna give us more details

as it stands I was running this fine without any issues a few hours ago, so I'd like to know what you were doing, or what could have happened in the games etc
Well simple: I was using the CT as always.
Start Game --> Activate said Cheats during the Opening Cinematics --> Walk to bridge and hit Quickplay --> run around for 1 Minute on Planet and then get Game Ends and Popup "Hack Detected" comes up.

Edit: I used it like this for 1 week. Now all of the sudden it doesn't work at all. Always "Hack detected" even though I run bare minimum of cheats now.

It workes fine when playing solo but not when playing with others. Also I always battle against automatons

Nagle99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nagle99 »

Genuine question, why do you guys continue to use Cheat Engine when there are cheat menu's at UnknownCheats with pretty much all the same features for way less work and everything is toggleable? Is there some kind of benefit to cheat engine I am missing?

NubTybe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NubTybe »

Nagle99 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 am
Genuine question, why do you guys continue to use Cheat Engine when there are cheat menu's at UnknownCheats with pretty much all the same features for way less work and everything is toggleable? Is there some kind of benefit to cheat engine I am missing?
Because this is Cheat Engine Table/Trainer community and not universal cheat community.