HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tiopo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Tiopo »

Seems like there was a GameGuard Update, right? I used the Table from Zoddel and it worked fine even after the latest patch but today it seems like its detected :(
Is there any working CT right now?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Verif
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verif »

tw1st31337 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:10 pm
Verif wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:04 am
Anyone figure out how to get infinite backpack working again? Like for recoiless and spear?
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_Autocannon,game.dll,2B C6 4D 8D 84 24)
registersymbol(aob_Autocannon)

aob_Autocannon:
nop 2

[DISABLE]
aob_Autocannon:
db 2B C6

unregistersymbol(aob_Autocannon)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not the author of this one, pretty sure its gir that made it
Thanks for this!

Mattle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mattle »

Hi guys!

I was wondering if someone have a table that has kind of *instant* complet the mission and exit in it?

Just trying to XP a bit right now but no one to play with ^^'

Thank you for your help!
Cheers.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

XeAkira wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:13 am
Natsume wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:14 pm
I keep getting gameguard detected cheats error :/
dm for an actual working dll
thanks but I am not paying for cheats.

Catalin.Andrey98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:34 pm
XeAkira wrote:
Natsume wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:14 pm
I keep getting gameguard detected cheats error :/
Hello, I'm new to all of this but i found a way to pass the gameguard all the time

1. Download and install Cheat Engine Link : [Link]
2. Download and install System Informer LInk :[Link]
3. Download any Helldiver2 cheat table
4. Open Cheat Engine and import the Helldiver2 cheat table
5. Into Cheat Engine go up to "Edit" and then "Settings" and then look for "Automatically attach to procceses named" and them write in the blank space "helldivers2.exe" and save
6. Into Cheat Engine open "Memory View" and select any adress on the bottom and then press "ctrl+g" and then write "180000000" in the window that just open and press ok doing this it will send to the 180000000 list of adresses
7. Open System Informer and into the right corrner to the search write helldivers
8. Open Helldivers 2
9.After you open Helldivers 2 go asap back to the "Memory view" and you'll see that the list changed to 1400000 or something similar, you'll need to do the same thing that you did in step 6, you'll need to change the list of adresses to 180000000 but quickly
10. When you'll see that the list from memory view become red you'll need to go back to System informer and right click on Helldivers 2 and press "Suspend"
11. Now the game is suspended and you have enough time to activate all the cheats in your cheat table after you activated everything just close cheat engine and wait like 5 sec after you resume Helldivers 2 into the System informer
12. After you resume the game you can close system informer and enjoy the game

Note: if the game crashes or you get the gameguard error you probably did it to slow or one of teh cheats got patch and it's not working anymore
note : its not made by me
Last edited by Catalin.Andrey98 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Catalin.Andrey98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

gir489 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:15 pm
twaeza wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:04 pm
Spoiler
Is this supposed to be impressive or something? You know we have scripts to instantly complete the mission and then exfil in a second. What's the purpose of this?
where can i find that script ?

thank you

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:08 pm
Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:34 pm
XeAkira wrote:

Hello, I'm new to all of this but i found a way to pass the gameguard all the time

1. Download and install Cheat Engine Link : [Link]
2. Download and install System Informer LInk :[Link]
3. Download any Helldiver2 cheat table
4. Open Cheat Engine and import the Helldiver2 cheat table
5. Into Cheat Engine go up to "Edit" and then "Settings" and then look for "Automatically attach to procceses named" and them write in the blank space "helldivers2.exe" and save
6. Into Cheat Engine open "Memory View" and select any adress on the bottom and then press "ctrl+g" and then write "180000000" in the window that just open and press ok doing this it will send to the 180000000 list of adresses
7. Open System Informer and into the right corrner to the search write helldivers
8. Open Helldivers 2
9.After you open Helldivers 2 go asap back to the "Memory view" and you'll see that the list changed to 1400000 or something similar, you'll need to do the same thing that you did in step 6, you'll need to change the list of adresses to 180000000 but quickly
10. When you'll see that the list from memory view become red you'll need to go back to System informer and right click on Helldivers 2 and press "Suspend"
11. Now the game is suspended and you have enough time to activate all the cheats in your cheat table after you activated everything just close cheat engine and wait like 5 sec after you resume Helldivers 2 into the System informer
12. After you resume the game you can close system informer and enjoy the game

Note: if the game crashes or you get the gameguard error you probably did it to slow or one of teh cheats got patch and it's not working anymore

you have a tutorial that i found on youtube with all the steps here :
Spoiler
note : its not made by me
thanks for the guide, which cheat table is working after latest patch?

Catalin.Andrey98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:55 pm

I use both of them, depending on what i need at the moment
For me both of them are working and everything is working in them
i didn't create them, just found them
Last edited by Catalin.Andrey98 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:07 pm
Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:55 pm

I use both of them, depending on what i need at the moment
For me both of them are working and everything is working in them
i didn't create them, just found them
the problem is when I run helldivers, memory view is already showing all green values even while showing gameguard splash screen, but in that video you shared it is not like that, if I click suspend, all green values flashing red with 0 values...

Catalin.Andrey98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:24 pm
the problem is when I run helldivers, memory view is already showing all green values even while showing gameguard splash screen, but in that video you shared it is not like that, if I click suspend, all green values flashing red with 0 values...
Are you sure that you did everything he did from 1:57 to 2:08 because if you look in the video after he changed the adresses to 180000000 and he open the helldivers the adresses went back to 140000 and its all green, after that he quickly changed the adresses back to 180000000 and it was all white and you needed to wait until it went all red and after that you quickly suspend the game and activate the cheats

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:39 pm
Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:24 pm
Are you sure that you did everything he did from 1:57 to 2:08 because if you look in the video after he changed the adresses to 180000000 and he open the helldivers the adresses went back to 140000 and its all green, after that he quickly changed the adresses back to 180000000 and it was all white and you needed to wait until it went all red and after that you quickly suspend the game and activate the cheats
in his video everything shows question marks ?? but when I run the game it doesn't show like that, it shows all green even in splash screen, when I suspend the game all values are flashing red and cheat says ''game.dll not found''

Catalin.Andrey98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Natsume wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:44 pm
in his video everything shows question marks ?? but when I run the game it doesn't show like that, it shows all green even in splash screen, when I suspend the game all values are flashing red and cheat says ''game.dll not found''
do you have discord ?
maybe we can get into a call and you can share your screan to see what exactly is happening

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 pm
Natsume wrote:
do you have discord ?
maybe we can get into a call and you can share your screan to see what exactly is happening
I tried everything and gave up, back to normal grinding :D

tw1st31337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tw1st31337 »

PhaseShiftStalker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:35 pm
Verif wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:04 am
Anyone figure out how to get infinite backpack working again? Like for recoiless and spear?
I can advise using the EAT since it looks to be coded like a regular weapon and "No reload" works for it as it does for the primary and secondary weapons. With it, the difficulty of taking down enemies (especially bigger ones like chargers and titans) dropped significantly.

This worked yesterday, I'm gonna fire up the game now to see if there have been any changes. I know "Show all map icons" and "infinite mission time" no longer work.
they work for me

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

Mattle wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:29 pm
Hi guys!

I was wondering if someone have a table that has kind of *instant* complet the mission and exit in it?

Just trying to XP a bit right now but no one to play with ^^'

Thank you for your help!
Cheers.
I highly doubt that this script will ever be released to the public since it would be top priority to patch if the Devs ever gets their hands on it.

Natsume wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:45 am
Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 pm
Natsume wrote:
do you have discord ?
I tried everything and gave up, back to normal grinding :D
Emoisback's .dll proxy is still working fine. It even has quite.. specific.. audio notification that you cant reallyyy miss.
At that point you press "OK" at goto adress field where you added 18bunch-of-zeros address, enable the cheats that you want and close CE

It suspends the game for about 4-5s, enough time to enable cheats or more than enough to enable keybind profile and close the CE