HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
foxman1222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by foxman1222 »

foxman1222 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:28 am
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
Do you need anything else besides the old stuff from the mega files and what you show in the video?
I got it to work, but it doesn't let me activate the cheats. I press enter space. It doesn't work at all What am I doing wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Recidivous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Recidivous »

foxman1222 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:24 am
foxman1222 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:28 am
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
Do you need anything else besides the old stuff from the mega files and what you show in the video?
I got it to work, but it doesn't let me activate the cheats. I press enter space. It doesn't work at all What am I doing wrong
You make your selections with Space, move between selections with Arrow Keys, and then you hit Enter so it could be injected.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:07 am
not everyone here wants to pay money
"Respectfully", you don't go into someone's shop and bitch at them you don't want to pay money for the services they employ. If you don't do that in the real world, don't fucking do it here. "Not everyone here wants" to hear you whining. You sit doing nothing and waiting for free chow in return of what.. eternal gratitude? And not even that.. Where and what's your contribution to the whole process? Leeching? Fuck that. Yeah, I'm sure you want to be regarded as a valuable individual whose "thanks" wording should be enough. If you give a rat's ass about what I write here, WORDS, then I too give a rat's ass about your superficial "thanks"..

I support cfemen in general, because outside of this shitty topic (80+ pages out of which 70% is just pure spam) and shitty game, he's got skills, can easily figure shit out and come up with a solution in no time. And not only fucking puny games, reverse-engineering too, coding, etc. Shit you people give a fuck about when you wear horse goggles and talk from the perspective of the one thing you care for: just this one fucking game. No wonder there's a word for that: "little people" aka limited, confined, obtuse people, narrowed down to just the 1 thing they are interest about, not seeing the bigger picture or not even conceiving another individual is capable of MORE than 1 thing. That's how most of you judge others..

If you can pay money for someone's time constructing a smart phone and selling it on the free market without bitching or complaining, because that's how paying for a product works, so can you pay money for a cheat table or hack or whatever.. which is also SOMEONE'S TIME. That cfemen is not Apple or Samsung, that doesn't make him less trust-worthy or insignificant that you don't want to pay for his invested time in making this. Ultimately, if you are really so disturbed by people kissing his ass, you have 2 options: start kissing it too.. or shut the fuck up about it. It's wasted breath.

WOLFBIRD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WOLFBIRD »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:07 am
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 pm
[Link]

You can check out Cfemens patreon and support him here! His work is incredible and every donation helps keep the cheats and updates coming!
respectfully stop kissing his ass. yeah he did a great work but not everyone here wants to pay money. stop advertising him every two minutes
Cfemen spent a lot of time just getting it to work on my PC after I bitched lol chill dude.

snailsmog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by snailsmog »

Haven't been playing much and came back to a whole new method to cheat.

My god is the ARC thrower deleting everything with the cheats on.

I main the ARC in normal games and its good but this takes the cake.

Thanks everyone who contributed to the hacks because as a 12hr working guy, I don't have the time to really grind all the time for them medals.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

does someone remember if the bial titan is invincible with the current infinite health script in the dll?

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

lfm wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:05 am
lfm wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:49 pm
In current patch 1.8.17031.0:

show all stratagems in loadout screen:

Patch game.dll+0xB7B690 (0x180B7B690) to B0 01 C3.

show all equipment in armory:

Patch game.dll+0xBB4AC0 (0x180BB4AC0) to B0 01 C3.

This can probably be tracked by developers. You have been warned.
show all armor in armory:

Patch game.dll+0xA91290 (0x180A91290) to B0 01 C3.
How do you use this in cheat engine?

caiussCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caiussCE »

For the the goats, KEKNER, CFEMEN, GIR489, EMOISBACK, and every creator here, THANK YOU! Just keep doing at what yall do best and take yalls time and cook something good for us. To everyone else, lets just play the game and enjoy it as is for now lmao.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

AJonesy wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:37 am
Haven't been on for a few days. I take it Gir's CT isn't working anymore with latest update? Kekner's is the one to use now?
Correction, Emoisback's the one to use now. I simply posted a tutorial on how to compile his work. I cannot take credit. :D

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:41 am
does someone remember if the bial titan is invincible with the current infinite health script in the dll?
got fixed it seems. at least i got no problems with titans.
[Link]

rhfrty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhfrty »

I ignore how you guys are making it work, I built it myself from VS, I changed comments, /* */'d some commands and I'm still getting kicked for hack detection.
cfemen's working flawlessly so far

valgul
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by valgul »

rhfrty wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:18 am
I ignore how you guys are making it work, I built it myself from VS, I changed comments, /* */'d some commands and I'm still getting kicked for hack detection.
cfemen's working flawlessly so far
changing comment do nothing since they don't exist once compiled
you should rename function, rename string like "no recoil" to "recoil" or thing like that
and no mention of inf/hack/cheat

edit : at least that work for me.

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

Hello again
Just wanted to inform that there is a new "bypass" just modify dll a bit and use a different injection method you can now inject anytime
might release later once its more sophisticated!

Last edited by Epexx on Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ServersFxcked
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ServersFxcked »

Epexx wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:51 am
Hello again
Just wanted to inform that there is a new "bypass" just modify dll a bit and use a different injection method you can now inject anytime
might release later once its more sophisticated!
looked good but graphics cant be higher it was 360p max. like i was back in 2006

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

what injection method ?