HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KillJoys280
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by KillJoys280 »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:08 am
Development for this table will continue on Linux.

However, as it will not be feasible for people to use the table anymore directly, I suggest you instead use emoisback's version.dll proxy project: [Link]

I will be making contributions to the project with my work there from now on.
can someone tell me how to use the new cheat?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by KillJoys280 on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

KillJoys280
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KillJoys280 »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 am
Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:45 am
@lfm @emoisback
What am I doing wrong? I used to do this shit a lot like 6 or 7 years ago but i got married and settled down and havent done anything like this in ages.

Code: Select all

if (!gData.UnlockStuff)
    {
        uintptr_t Stuffs = Memory::FindPattern("game.dll", "B7 B6 90");
        BYTE StuffPatch[] = { 0xB0, 0x01, 0xC3 };
        Memory::Patch((LPVOID)(Stuffs), StuffPatch, 3);
        gData.UnlockStuff = !gData.UnlockStuff;
        printf("[Active] Unlock stuff\n");
    }
}
he give you address use the address no need to find the pattern, that already static address
Ok, how do I modify static address then? Sorry for bugging you guys. Been scanning tutorials for the last 2 hours trying to figure this out.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Kekner wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:32 pm
I attempted to use noseh a little while ago but couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work for me, the results where inconsistent and would sometimes work then other times would point blank refuse. Let us know if noseh is viable.

Currently my UCE shows the error "NO READABLE MEMORY" when ever i try to scan. Doesnt matter if i use VEH or DVBM Kernel with or without noseh i cannot read memory. kind of gave fixing it a break but if someone can point me in the right direction of fixing the "no readable memory" error im getting on my UCE. i will get back to fucking with the game

Edit : nvm now it works and i have no clue why, i can just suddenly scan now but i couldnt scan yesterday :?: however i do get hack detected in less than a minute ffs
were you able to inject any scripts with noseh?, if you can do that i may be able to update my scripts without the need of a debugger

Darkz101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkz101 »

KillJoys280 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:20 am
gir489 wrote:
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]
Download the files from github. Download visual studio 2022.
Open the version.sln and compile it then you should get the DLL file.
Or you can wait for someone to do it for you but who knows wat else they will put in the DLL file.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:38 am
Kekner wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:32 pm
I attempted to use noseh a little while ago but couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work for me, the results where inconsistent and would sometimes work then other times would point blank refuse. Let us know if noseh is viable.

Currently my UCE shows the error "NO READABLE MEMORY" when ever i try to scan. Doesnt matter if i use VEH or DVBM Kernel with or without noseh i cannot read memory. kind of gave fixing it a break but if someone can point me in the right direction of fixing the "no readable memory" error im getting on my UCE. i will get back to fucking with the game

Edit : nvm now it works and i have no clue why, i can just suddenly scan now but i couldnt scan yesterday :?: however i do get hack detected in less than a minute ffs
were you able to inject any scripts with noseh?, if you can do that i may be able to update my scripts without the need of a debugger
i think you should try to merge your dmg script with a new inf health, latest one is make bail vulnerable..

Redemption
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Redemption »

KillJoys280 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:20 am
gir489 wrote:

If you go to the post, it tells you on page 1 exactly how to use it. You should also read through the rest of the post too for valuable information about what to use and what not to use if you want to play without crashes.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:44 am

i think you should try to merge your dmg script with a new inf health, latest one is make bail vulnerable..
i wish i knew brother im not familiar with code nor c++, im doing also checks in the scripts, and i dont see how that happens in the code if you could maybe send me the example of the OHK you created for the project i might be able to help, because now im lost.
p.s i contacted you on discord

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

Figured it out myself. Thanks lads.Image

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:39 am
Could you upload the file or some guide as to how you got it working?

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

lfm wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:49 pm
In current patch 1.8.17031.0:

show all stratagems in loadout screen:

Patch game.dll+0xB7B690 (0x180B7B690) to B0 01 C3.

show all equipment in armory:

Patch game.dll+0xBB4AC0 (0x180BB4AC0) to B0 01 C3.

This can probably be tracked by developers. You have been warned.
Got armor and weapons showing, but the strategems arent showing up. Game didnt crash on patching the bytes so it did something, but still have the same strats as before.

Edit: Nvm, i misunderstood what you meant by loadout screen. Theyre all there :)
IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:47 am
Dekutheguy wrote:

I forked a copy off of emoisback's github source. if youre desperate enough that you cant wait till someone leaks it more than it already is, you can build it off [Link]

Mirfah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mirfah »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:35 am
emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 am
Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:45 am
@lfm @emoisback
What am I doing wrong? I used to do this shit a lot like 6 or 7 years ago but i got married and settled down and havent done anything like this in ages.

Code: Select all

if (!gData.UnlockStuff)
    {
        uintptr_t Stuffs = Memory::FindPattern("game.dll", "B7 B6 90");
        BYTE StuffPatch[] = { 0xB0, 0x01, 0xC3 };
        Memory::Patch((LPVOID)(Stuffs), StuffPatch, 3);
        gData.UnlockStuff = !gData.UnlockStuff;
        printf("[Active] Unlock stuff\n");
    }
}
he give you address use the address no need to find the pattern, that already static address
Ok, how do I modify static address then? Sorry for bugging you guys. Been scanning tutorials for the last 2 hours trying to figure this out.
I feel this in my soul. My own code forks for it just crash no matter what I do and I feel like a moron.

Mirfah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mirfah »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 am
lfm wrote:

Got armor and weapons showing, but the strategems arent showing up. Game didnt crash on patching the bytes so it did something, but still have the same strats as before.

Edit: Nvm, i misunderstood what you meant by loadout screen. Theyre all there :)
IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:47 am
Dekutheguy wrote:

I forked a copy off of emoisback's github source. if youre desperate enough that you cant wait till someone leaks it more than it already is, you can build it off [Link]
What a guy. Don't mind me just scouring through the code to see what in the actual hell I've been doing wrong, pretty sure it's going to be one of those obvious things that make me feel even more obtuse than I already am though.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

lfm wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:05 am
lfm wrote:

show all armor in armory:

Patch game.dll+0xA91290 (0x180A91290) to B0 01 C3.
how do i make use of this???

IsLeFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IsLeFox »

Here's the version.dll modified w/ (all credits to to people with offsets and emoisback for the greatness) (fixed crash oops)
All Stratagems
All Equipment
All Armor

(password islefox)
Attachments
version.zip
Github compile
(15.74 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
Last edited by IsLeFox on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am, edited 5 times in total.