Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shrykull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by Shrykull »

until he reworked the cheat, use older version on steam. simply done with powershell and Steam Offline Mode. just watch a quick guide. gl peace

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Karanthir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karanthir »

I'll wait.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

olease update cry cry cry

PassionWagon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PassionWagon »

dec1337 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 pm
PassionWagon wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:37 pm
VampTY wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:17 pm
UPDATED, all six games done, with the options i've wanted to add, not to destroy completely the gameplay.
Have fun! :wub:
Any chance you could add something to the table to allow using any costume on any stage you want? Instead of just photo mode.
Use "Select Any Outfit (Use photomode to change)" and it will keep the outfit you chose after closing photo mode

tomb123.CT
Patch 2 dropped today, it added a new outfit. Any chance you could make this mod permanent or update it again? One of the mods I got on nexus mods made it so you didn't need cheat engine.

Karanthir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karanthir »

PassionWagon wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:33 pm
Patch 2 dropped today, it added a new outfit. Any chance you could make this mod permanent or update it again? One of the mods I got on nexus mods made it so you didn't need cheat engine.
I'm afraid, that this is dead topic. He don't even update this table for 1st patch.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

Has no one been able to do a noclip yet?

I can find my health value (max is 1000?) but I haven't really gotten any further than that. What is up with that?
Got something to do with PowerPC code or something? Strange stuff is happening, otherwise I'd tackle some things myself.
Can't even find proper coordinates that I can manipulate. Is there any sort of exotic protection or am I just regressing beyond help?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:58 pm
Has no one been able to do a noclip yet?
(Google translation)

The "noclip" cheat has been around for a long time. With the cheats, Lara can move freely through enemies, rocks, spikes, not burn in fire and lava, shoot underwater, etc. Lara can also run and swim in the air, swim against the current, jump to any height, climb any wall, run at any speed, etc.
However, the author of this thread does not approve of cheats that ruin the gameplay, so posting such cheats here is undesirable.
Here is a link to VampTY's post, read it:
viewtopic.php?p=335732#p335732

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:58 pm
Can't even find proper coordinates that I can manipulate. Is there any sort of exotic protection or am I just regressing beyond help?
There is no protection in the game. Coordinates are 2 bytes.
However, I would not recommend manipulating Lara's position by changing her coordinates. This can lead to game crashes when moving to another sector and damage to game saves.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

I've updated the table i shared to the last version for Steam, with Patch 3 added.I've added also 2-3 more things for statistics and 2 for flares (i was curious regarding those flares :D).Hope you'll enjoy and feel free to add more options to this table (i won't add more ;)), it took me quite some time to update this, i hope you'll appreciate and take care!

:wub:

PS: The updated table is on the first page, that with Steam [Table] Patch 3. ;)

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Ok, i've updated again the initial table, i've removed all my old tables and i've added also Secrets Found, i was so against for adding these, but what the hell and if you've wondered how they calculated these values ingame, here goes:

1 secret = is always 1, so secret 1 has the value of 1
2 secrets = double the value (meaning 4) +1, meaning 2x2+1, final result is 5, so secret 2 is equal to 5
3 secrets = double the value (meaning 6) +1, meaning 3x2+1, final result is 7, so secret 3 is equal to 7
You get the idea!

Well no need to use any of these, there's a dropdown menu to select, i was just saying if anyone was curious about how to find them (i did add them in some of my previous tables for other Tomb Raider games, few though).

You can even use the cheat codes to jump any level after adding your secrets, just see how much you need before doing that! :D

Updated table is at start -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27776

Have fun! :wub: