Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PassionWagon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by PassionWagon »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:17 pm
UPDATED, all six games done, with the options i've wanted to add, not to destroy completely the gameplay.
Have fun! :wub:
Any chance you could add something to the table to allow using any costume on any stage you want? Instead of just photo mode.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

PassionWagon wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:37 pm
VampTY wrote:
UPDATED, all six games done, with the options i've wanted to add, not to destroy completely the gameplay.
Any chance you could add something to the table to allow using any costume on any stage you want? Instead of just photo mode.
Use "Select Any Outfit (Use photomode to change)" and it will keep the outfit you chose after closing photo mode
tomb123.CT
(58.04 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

PassionWagon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PassionWagon »

dec1337 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 pm
PassionWagon wrote:
VampTY wrote:
Use "Select Any Outfit (Use photomode to change)" and it will keep the outfit you chose after closing photo mode

tomb123.CT
Thank you! Will try this today.

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

Is an FOV hack possible?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

A small script that unlocks the "Save Game" tab in the "New Game+" game mode and allows you to save the game in this mode an unlimited number of times without using crystals.
Attachments
TR_save_v1.CT
(612 Bytes) Downloaded 165 times

Sukeroku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sukeroku »

Is it possible to make something to enable air-swimming or somesuch?

I accidentally turned off the water *before* getting the silver idol in Barkhang Monastery, it seems like the water can't be turned back on and I'd rather avoid having to redo the entire level just to get it. Even just a way to reset the water may help.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Script for the game Tomb Raider 2. Changes the operation of the torch.
The script also affects lighting from some other sources (flash from gunshots, some types of fire, etc.), so the overall lighting effect may vary. The script does not change any game constants and, when disabled, completely restores standard lighting.

Screenshot, Lara's house, regular torch:
Spoiler
In the same place, modified torch (standard brightness):
Spoiler
Script features:
- Torches are not consumed
- To use a torch, you do not need to have it in your inventory (to light a missing torch, use the torch ignition hotkey, by default ",")
- Infinite burning time of the torch in Lara’s hands (if the torch is thrown on the ground, it will burn out in the usual time)
- Light flickering disabled
- Changed the brightness and range of the lighting (you can manually change the brightness of the lighting in the green line "=")
- Lighting color changed from yellow to white
- The torch illuminates even surfaces that are blocked from light (pay attention to the illuminated part of the wall in Lara’s house on the right side of the screen in the screenshots)
- A torch thrown on the ground and other light sources create an additional area of illumination around Lara, even through opaque objects and at a great distance from the light source.
Screenshot, valley with dinosaurs, dark area with a yellow secret:
Spoiler
The same place with the script turned on, the torch is not lit, the lighting around Lara (the brightness can be changed) is created from a distant fire, which is located at the very end of the level:
Spoiler
Attachments
TR2_flare_v1.CT
(1.51 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

A small script for the game Tomb Raider 2. Increases the range of action markers to maximum.
Now markers (exclamation mark) appear on active objects even if Lara is at a great distance from them. This helps to detect subtle objects, levers, buttons, etc.
Screenshot in front of a mountain hut in Tibet, with markers on a keyhole, a secret figurine and two killed enemies visible in the distance.
Spoiler
To perform the action, you need to get close, as usual.
Attachments
TR2_act_ind_v1.CT
(842 Bytes) Downloaded 156 times

laracroftonline
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laracroftonline »

Today they released a patch. most things doesn't function anymore. @VampTY

PassionWagon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PassionWagon »

dec1337 wrote:
PassionWagon wrote:
VampTY wrote:

tomb123.CT
Could you possibly update this? The update to the game today broke it. It's such a great addition.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

A small script that improves Lara's shooting skill. Game Tomb Raider 2, game version - GOG 1.01 (71193).

Possibilities:
- targeting enemies at any distance
- high rate of fire for dual weapons (pistols and submachine guns)

A short video of the script working, a valley with dinosaurs, Lara takes aim at a tiger on the other side of the valley, then aims down and shoots the dinosaur with simple pistols...

Note. In the "New Game+" game mode, the developers increased the health of enemies by an average of 5 times. Therefore, it seems to me that Lara had to learn to shoot quickly from afar.
Attachments
TR2_wpn_v1.CT
(950 Bytes) Downloaded 152 times

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

PassionWagon wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:33 pm
dec1337 wrote:
PassionWagon wrote:

tomb123.CT
Could you possibly update this? The update to the game today broke it. It's such a great addition.
Yeah here is the updated version of the outfit change script, along with a "free move" script for the new update (This allows you to move Lara in Photo Mode, and her position won't snap back when you exit)

tomb123.CT
(11.19 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

Lilith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lilith »

In any case, very interesting, I'm new here, I have a question, especially the older version of Tomb Raider Remastered, the newer version has Pose.txt where you can unlock all poses in photo mode using Pose.txt, there are 35 poses, there But I use the older version of Tomb Raider Remastered and don't want the newer version, so I use version 1.0 - 1.01 but, my question is, is it actually possible to unlock all poses in the older Tomb Raider version using the cheat engine? so that version 1.0 -1.01 has the all 35 pose, or is that unfortunately only possible with the latest patch of Tomb Raider Remastered?

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

not works ! game crashes

Karanthir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karanthir »

After the update, all tables doesn't work.