Dino Crisis (SourceNext)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dino Crisis (SourceNext)

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Hello everyone, I created a table for Dino Crisis (SourceNext version) compatible with Classic Rebirth.
The table currently offers the following:
1) One Hit Kill: One shots all dinosaurs, doesn't work against scripted encounters (e.g. TRex in chief's office).
2) Infinite Health: Self explanatory, also auto heals bleeding.
3) Infinite Ammo Count: Every shot sets inventory stored ammo type items to 99.
4) Infinite Consumables: Similar to Infinite Ammo Count, it sets all consumables to 99 when used.
5) Speed Hack: Doubles character's delta to increase walk/run speed.
6) Unlock All Emergency Boxes: All coloured emergency boxes are automatically unlocked and each collection type can be accessed by a box of a respective colour (e.g. open a red box to access all red boxes from the "Access" menu).
7) Unlock All key Items: Gives all key items, even dummy/test ones. Didn't test it properly, may corrupt a game run, use at your own risk.
8) Add All Weapons: Adds all weapon types to the inventory.
9) Enemy Won't Attack Player: Dinosaurs won't attack the character, didn't test extensively.
10) Timer Always 0: In Game Timer always 0.
11) No Clip: All characters/dinosaurs can walk through walls.
12) Open Save Menu: Prompts the Save Dialogue anywhere, but reloads the room when processed.
13) Trigger Ending 2: Triggers the Ending 2 scene, instantly completing the game with the current score/time (didn't dig enough to find other endings).

The table also comes with W.I.P. scripts and general debug data to retrieve character or game info as well as being able to alter certain values (e.g. inventory, plugs count, continue counts, etc.). The debug section is still incomplete, I apologise, as I didn't finish adding all the WIPEOUT stuff or listing all the room IDs, for example, as well as other things.
If someone wants to contribute, please feel free to do so.

I didn't play the whole game with those scripts on, so I'm not sure if those may break, or not work, in certain situations/area.
If it happens please provide details so I may look into it when I have time.

As all tables I created, this too is a free contribution to the Fearless community. Keep up the good work everyone.

My other tables for the same game series:

RE1 (Mediakite): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25363&p=306082#p306082
RE2 (SourceNext): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27700
RE3 (SourceNext): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25164&p=303740#p303740

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DINO.CT
(48.98 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Last edited by EyeOfTheMind86 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dino Crisis (SourceNext)

Post by sebastianyyz »

Nice! Thank you so much

skyline86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyline86 »

Thank you so much! Can you make another table for RE1, Re2, Re3 with Classic Rebirth?

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

skyline86 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:43 am
Thank you so much! Can you make another table for RE1, Re2, Re3 with Classic Rebirth?
This is the table for RE1 Mediakite: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25363&p=306082#p306082
This is the table for RE2 SourceNext: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27700
This is the table for RE3 SourceNext: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25164&p=303740#p303740

Re1 Mediakite is the one compatible with classic rebirth, there is no SourceNext version as far as I'm aware.
I'm glad you people enjoy my tables. I focus more on classic games as the new ones are already handled by others.

Kyoutakoru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kyoutakoru »

Will you make one for Dino Crisis 2 Rebirth?