Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld

Post by Csjete »

darkmage1991 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:36 am
Would it be possible to add building options in this? such as:
Building overwater
in air building
overlapping building
"Not Enough Support" restriction disable

some of these have been done in the table on nexus called "No Building Restrictions" but it lacks the ability to remove the building support restriction and would be awesome to have it all in your table :D

EDIT: nvm, i spent a few days learning and i was able to get these all done myself :)
I managed to use the less restricitons mod and it works great for what you are trying to do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LessRestrictiveBuilding.zip
(2.14 KiB) Downloaded 424 times

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Added some more features.
Now includes Shiny odds 100%.
Some changes made to the general format of scripts. This is for my own sanity, though things work just the same.
ADded some more Multiplayer features. Check out the first post for more details.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Accepting new contributions to the WIP Aimbot/ESP for Palworld. This was originally a UE4 ESP hack that was worked on and, with the help of the community, we can get it working on Palworld. Any help is much appreciated :)
[Link]

scatmann23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scatmann23 »

bro fix your table damage pls cuz not work

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

scatmann23 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:47 am
bro fix your table damage pls cuz not work
This is made using Steam's Palworld execuable. This will likely not work on xBone versions or Linux systems, etc etc.
I just tested all the lines in the table and they all worked as expected.

I'll edit the first post as well with this information.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

I found how to change passive skill but I'm not skilled enough to make a drop down list table

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

The compact PalEdit made by Grifon has a dropdown included for the Passive skills. You can reference that to get a better idea of how it's done.

In short, what you can do is right click the codespace and select "+ Create Header" and this will give you the option to add an address or leave it without. Without will be my example here.
Inside this menu will be options to add some manual collapse, deactivate when this is not active, and much more.

marlonpmb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marlonpmb »

damage is not working online. The checkmark option does not work. In type it is ''4bytes''. In value it looks like this: "???"
The only one that I can't check the box for and these things appear.

Honeybucky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Honeybucky »

darkmage1991 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:36 am
Would it be possible to add building options in this? such as:
Building overwater
in air building
overlapping building
"Not Enough Support" restriction disable

some of these have been done in the table on nexus called "No Building Restrictions" but it lacks the ability to remove the building support restriction and would be awesome to have it all in your table :D

EDIT: nvm, i spent a few days learning and i was able to get these all done myself :)
Hello! Can I ask how you got the 'not enough support' thing disabled? Did you use CT, or was it some other type of mod? If it's CT, how did you avoid the destruction of not supported building objects if you accidentally load the save file without the CT/when the game updates by itself, and you can't use the CT anymore, and you load without it?

If you managed to get the support issue solved via other means, or if you have a cheat table that works without YEETING everything when the CT isn't loaded, might you share it with me? At this point, I'm desperate for literally anything. Sjjdnd ; ~;¡

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

marlonpmb wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:05 pm
damage is not working online. The checkmark option does not work. In type it is ''4bytes''. In value it looks like this: "???"
The only one that I can't check the box for and these things appear.
I had this issue as well. I will continue to look further into it. I checked the SIngle Player one and it worked for me. Then allowed me to check the MP one afterwards. I'll keep an eye on this.

marlonpmb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marlonpmb »

Yesterday I was working, there was a problem but it worked later, I don't know how. I tightened a few things and it worked. But today it doesn't work at all. It used to help a LOT to level up, but now it makes it a lot more complicated. Any plans for it to be back up and running? Online. thank you very much.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

I just reinstalled the game. Today was my refomat day. I will run everything again on this fresh system and make sure it all works. Online and Oflfine. :)

EDIT: I did notice a, like, 15kb update. Something could have changed, who knows. Usually an update like this is just a pending notice of some sort though.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

I've updated the table it should work online and on singleplayer as normally. Thanks for the reports on this.
Reminder, this is a Steam table.

Any issues, I recommend verifying instalaltion data and maybe clearing the game's cache.

MarkerMarque
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarkerMarque »

Csjete wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:08 pm
I've updated the table it should work online and on singleplayer as normally. Thanks for the reports on this.

Any issues, I recommend verifying instalaltion data and maybe clearing the game's cache.
I tried using the new one, but the damage multiplier still didn't work, it's just 2 question marks. I already verified the game and cleared the cache.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

MarkerMarque wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:45 pm
Csjete wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:08 pm

I tried using the new one, but the damage multiplier still didn't work, it's just 2 question marks. I already verified the game and cleared the cache.
Might not work, but it might. Try the singleplayer one in Multiplayer. It worked for me when I did that.