Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Altius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by Altius »

Does anybody know the id of Victory Cry(if its in-game)?

Edit: found it, its 839

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Altius on Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fneleq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fneleq »

I do not know if there is any CT table that works for the Game Pass Version. If there is not, I could provide one. (IT WORKED UNTIL NOW. IF IT DOES NOT WORK, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL FIX IT)
Notice:
  • Some of its items are written in Chinese
  • Skill-Id and Persona-Id are not complete(You can get a complete one from Steam Version CT Table)
  • The id-list is in item List>Skills, and so do persona-list(which is named Persona)
  • I use PC Game Pass to play this game, so I don't have any DLCs(IF AOB FAILED, IT SHOULD BE DLC's FAUL)
  • The pointers of the game item, which is used to modify game items, under the pointer group item(which is in Global Param>item) are incomplete (because I won’t use it in the game). You can accomplish the modification you want in an easier way
Edit:
If you encounter a problem, you can refer to the following methods to solve it
If the question is that the pointer within the Script item is wrong, it is always P->?????, you may consider the following method.
  • The pointer within the item Global Param will be parsed when opening Menu(push down the Y button if you use an Xbox gamepad; push down Tab if you use the keyboard)
  • The pointer within the item Persona Scan will be parsed when opening the DETAIL VIEW OF ONE PERSONA
  • The pointer within the item Party Member Status will be parsed when opening the Status View(Menu>Status)
If the question is AOB Injection Failure(in this case, you could not open the Script item and an Error Log, which is AOB Error..., will be at the top of the Context Menu), then it might be one of your DLCs changed the source code, which leads to that CE can not get the correct position of source code to finish AOB inject. Under this situation, you may wait for the new update provided by someone with DLCs(This may also be a problem of my lack of ability)

Update1:
  • Add Script item Target Status Scan[Battle], which is used to parse the HP and SP of the enemy highlighted. It should be noted that this script conflicts with Script Party Member Status. You can choose one of them to open.
  • Add Script Exp Multiplier, which is used to multiply Exp obtained of All members (includes All Party Member and All Persona you have) with n(default is 2). This script can not multiply the Exp obtained of The Main Character, because the logic of Exp update is different. I can not make it with assembly trace, so you may update the Exp of Main Character handly
Update2:
Add an address of the Measuring Tank(within Party Member Status), which is used to modify the measuring tank of magical powers(I do not know whether it is the correct expression. It can be used in battle when the measuring tank is full). 1000 might be MAX

Update 3:
Add four addresses of Member Stats, which are within Party Member Status.
  • HP Bonus: The extra HP. Total HP equals Base HP plus HP Bonus
  • SP Bonus: The Extra SP. Total SP equals Base SP plus SP Bonus
  • Great Power: The Skill you can use in battle when the measuring tank is full
  • PersonalityBonus: The Extra effect that is unlocked by spending time with Member(Modification only works when you have unlocked the Extra effect)
No dropdown list provided

Edit:
One thing you might have to know, that is The item PersonalityBonus of the Main Character is another Extra skill(You will unlock it when you have a set of correct Persona). The Main Character has more than two Extra Skills, so the item Great Power is Extra Skill 1, and the item PersonalityBonus is Extra Skill 2. The offset is 2, so you can copy an address and add two offsets to modify Extra Skill 3, and so do Extra Skill 4...
The offset can be added by double-clicking the address and modifying the third input box. The offset is in hex.
I do not know how many extra skills the main character can have, but I think all numbers between 260 and 266 are the extra skills of the main character.
Modifying the character's extra skills to non-self extra skills is likely to cause game errors (stuck in the battle interface and unable to enter any commands), so you need to be responsible for yourself when making modifications.
* Extra skills refer to the skills you can use in battle when the gauge is full.
HAVE A GOOD GAMEPLAY

Edit:
A teammate's personality(unlocked by spending time with them) is essentially a skill, so you can modify your persona's skill to be a teammate's personality. For example, you can modify Aigis's personality for a physical persona to enhance physical attacks ( The corresponding codes for Aigis personality are 913 and 914), or modify Yukari's personality for the recovery persona to reduce SP consumption (the corresponding codes are 903 and 904)

Edit:
Regarding Theurgy, if a character has multiple Theurgy, then the multiple addresses starting from Great Power will be Theurgy, followed by Personality. Address offset is 0x2
Attachments
P3R_en.CT
Update: add four addresses of Member Stats
(79.32 KiB) Downloaded 2202 times
P3R_en.CT
Update: add Measuring Tank item
(78.02 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
P3R_en.CT
Update: add two scripts
(55.63 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
P3R_en.CT
Update: Complete Commu item list
(48.19 KiB) Downloaded 2299 times
Last edited by fneleq on Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:21 am, edited 11 times in total.

cleathl2abbit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cleathl2abbit »

I wonder will it have date modified like persona 4 ?

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

if want gamepass dlc unlock, try go cs rin ru topic, it not only have creamapi

royr719
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royr719 »

fneleq wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:58 am
I do not know if there is any CT table that works for the Game Pass Version. If there is not, I could provide one. (IT WORKED UNTIL NOW. IF IT DOES NOT WORK, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL FIX IT)
Notice:
  • Skill-Id and Persona-Id are not complete(You can get a complete one from Steam Version CT Table)
  • The id-list is in item List>Skills, and so do persona-list(which is named Persona)
  • I use PC Game Pass to play this game, so I don't have any DLCs(IF AOB FAILED, IT SHOULD BE DLC's FAUL)
Sadly this doesn't work for game pass version. I'd be great if you can create a version for game pass!

Edit: Wondering if having bought any dlc could affect the addresses.

Articless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Articless »

zdemon2002 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:25 am
jonaaa wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:11 am
zdemon2002 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:52 am

nevermind found it , d3d11 , tks god for process monitor
I really don't know what are you talking about, CreamAPI doesn't use any "d3d11" DLL, it uses the steam_api DLLs, you're mixing stuff my friend.
the koala loader dll bro , u need the right version for it to works , the correct version is d3d11
Thanks it worked .I'm willing to pay for expansions but not for overpriced items like those.

Edit: What happens if you unninstall the dll? Does the DLC stuff just disappear?
royr719 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:19 pm
fneleq wrote:
Notice:
Sadly this doesn't work for game pass version. I'd be great if you can create a version for game pass!

You would need to contact CreamApi creators for that. I'm pretty sure Xbox Game Pass has some extra security which makes modding it a shore.

royr719
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royr719 »

Altius wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:24 am
Does anybody know the id of Victory Cry(if its in-game)?

Edit: found it, its 839
Do you have a list of skills ids? I'd appreciate if you can share it.

Ainx00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ainx00 »

there is a dlc unlocker for gamepass in cs.rin go check it out

NiccoFinni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NiccoFinni »

Ainx00 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:39 pm
there is a dlc unlocker for gamepass in cs.rin go check it out
i couldn't find it. Could you send a link or at least tell me the name?

fneleq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fneleq »

royr719 wrote:
fneleq wrote:
Notice:

If the question is that the pointer within the Script item is wrong, it is always P->?????, you may consider the following method.
  • The pointer within the item Global Param will be parsed when opening Menu(push down the Y button if you use an Xbox gamepad; push down Tab if you use the keyboard)
  • The pointer within the item Persona Scan will be parsed when opening the DETAIL VIEW OF ONE PERSONA
  • The pointer within the item Party Member Status will be parsed when opening the Status View(Menu>Status)
If the question is AOB Injection Failure(in this case, you could not open the Script item and an Error Log, which is AOB Error..., will be at the top of the Context Menu), then it might be one of your DLCs changed the source code, which leads to that CE can not get the correct position of source code to finish AOB inject. Under this situation, you may wait for the new update provided by someone with DLCs(This may also be a problem of my lack of ability)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Keep in mind often times when you start a game with dlc installed and save, your save gets locked if you uninstall it.

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

Would we be able to get any battle features like Always Crit, Always Shuffle Time & Always Drop Item?

Thanks

KasumiChanXx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KasumiChanXx »

fneleq wrote:
Notice:
is it possible to make a gamepass version i dont believe theres a working CT for gamepass

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

bro, i play gamepass, that ct work fine

fneleq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fneleq »

KasumiChanXx wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:26 pm
fneleq wrote:
Notice:
is it possible to make a gamepass version i dont believe theres a working CT for gamepass
It works for me.
Win 10, PC Game Pass(no DLC attached)
If you encounter problems, you can refer to the reply below
fneleq wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:18 pm
royr719 wrote:
fneleq wrote:
Notice: