Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by DrewMark »

chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:36 pm
DrewMark wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:30 pm
mikamiyui wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:20 pm
Zeta/Siegfried/Narmaya Auto UPDATED.
Is it just me or is this not working properly with siegfried?
I tried this out and it worked on Sieg for me. I just pressed M1 once and he'd automatically do the rest of the attack chain.
Weird for me because he does the attack chain BUT doesnt do the final attack.Well if auto translate is to be believed on that 3dm website they also mention that after 1.1.2 its not doing siegfrieds final attack in the chain either by normal attacking or after a link attack.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ihananni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ihananni »

is there a way, when updating the game to the latest version, to keep the changes in the "skill_status.tbl" file or will it be necessary to redo everything?

chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chlorine03 »

DrewMark wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:40 pm
chlorine03 wrote:
DrewMark wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:30 pm
Is it just me or is this not working properly with siegfried?
I tried this out and it worked on Sieg for me. I just pressed M1 once and he'd automatically do the rest of the attack chain.
Weird for me because he does the attack chain BUT doesnt do the final attack.Well if auto translate is to be believed on that 3dm website they also mention that after 1.1.2 its not doing siegfrieds final attack in the chain either by normal attacking or after a link attack.
I don't play Sieg often so I'm not sure what his final attack looks like, I think it looks like a heavy slam with fiery effects? I'm not sure.
Here's a recording of me using the table on 1.1.2 with Sieg in Sir Barold.

DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrewMark »

chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:33 pm
DrewMark wrote:
chlorine03 wrote:

I don't play Sieg often so I'm not sure what his final attack looks like, I think it looks like a heavy slam with fiery effects? I'm not sure.
Huh yea that is the final attack thats so weird how it doesnt come out for me at all.Question for ya does your current skill id box have a ?? on it

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

christensennn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:57 am
Has anyone done some research on automatic precision dodge? I have a script expired in v1.1.2, and I'm hoping someone can update it. :)
can someone try update it? and tested please

Selfen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Selfen »

So can someone explain me in details how to do for overmasteries ?
My game keeps crashing when i go back to menu after editing
What am i supposed to check ? Slots ? Slot star total ?

Doug_Aeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doug_Aeon »

Game has been crashing when trying to edit items quantity with the most recent table.

mikamiyui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikamiyui »

christensennn wrote:
Has anyone done some research on automatic precision dodge? I have a script expired in v1.1.2, and I'm hoping someone can update it. :)
I dont have auto dodge. But i have auto perfect block/guard. Works on online, good to use on Lucilius :D

LapisPhos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

Doug_Aeon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:57 pm
Game has been crashing when trying to edit items quantity with the most recent table.
I tried a bunch of different ways to try and edit quantity and it keeps crashing, I wonder whats causing it

J0EL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J0EL »

yung dorado wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:13 am

it looks like some people have found a way to access unreleased characters, including NPC versions of lyria and rolan and most notably an early build of sandalphon. oddly enough he looks mostly finished and now I'm dying to try him out for myself.

would it be possible to do this using cheat engine? I'm not entirely familiar with how CE works but if this build already exists in the game files then couldn't you swap his ID with that of the active character?
i've been messing with this all morning.. was able to get the same character as a whole party which is funny lol 4x Io
Last edited by J0EL on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pttpokungx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pttpokungx »

mikamiyui wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:03 pm
christensennn wrote:
I dont have auto dodge. But i have auto perfect block/guard. Works on online, good to use on Lucilius :D

Can i get the table of auto block?

J0EL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J0EL »

yung dorado wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:13 am

it looks like some people have found a way to access unreleased characters, including NPC versions of lyria and rolan and most notably an early build of sandalphon. oddly enough he looks mostly finished and now I'm dying to try him out for myself.

would it be possible to do this using cheat engine? I'm not entirely familiar with how CE works but if this build already exists in the game files then couldn't you swap his ID with that of the active character?

once i figure out how to get him out of town i'll share, it works other players can see him too lol

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

mikamiyui wrote:
christensennn wrote:

WOW, can you share please? :)

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

mikamiyui wrote:
christensennn wrote:

damnnn this is spicyy

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

DrewMark wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:43 pm
chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:33 pm
DrewMark wrote:
Huh yea that is the final attack thats so weird how it doesnt come out for me at all.Question for ya does your current skill id box have a ?? on it
i can confirm, i also experienced the same. It works at the beginning after you activate the script and test on dummy but somehow after you take a quest/battle he doesnt do the final attack/perfect execution anymore even in the dummy.