Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LoreDood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by LoreDood »

Offhands wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:16 pm
is it just me or the sigil editor trait 1 and 2 are the same thing that change only level trait 1 only? and not trait 2.
The offset for Trait 2's level is wrong/the same as Trait 1, hence it points to the same address.

Can easily fix yourself if you don't want to wait for an update, just double-click the address, go to pointer and click the right arrow a couple times (till it gets to "-C") and it should work then.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Deepthroat wrote:
Nah, I tried the latest table and is not even populating Mastery Points, so I just did my own for personal usage, not waiting for update nor complex instructions on how to use such a basic function.
Thank you for sharing, we all really needed to know this.
Galezx wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:21 pm
zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:41 pm
OP Updated. Please read the update notes and don't just download the table and start crying. They changed a lot of internal stuff so I essentially had to redo the entire table, so some features had to change. If something is actually not working, please let me know.
Sigil Trait lvl editor might be wrong...
It have the "Address" for Trait 1 and Trait 2 as the same and it's only changing the level of trait 1

When changing the Value in table of Trait 1, it also Shows Trait 2 changed, but does not change in game.
Looking at multiple sigils it's showing the level of trait 1 in trait 2's values
Fixed, thanks for letting me know.

VietKid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VietKid »

Deepthroat wrote:
Nah, I tried the latest table and is not even populating Mastery Points, so I just did my own for personal usage, not waiting for update nor complex instructions on how to use such a basic function.
It seems the address is the same you need to modify the address to match trait 2

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

THe new table works for me too though something odd is happening but not sure where it comes from:

Qty editor in inventory seems to be "off" by 1 position for some items. I.e. I am on an item but it displays the qty of the item under it.

seallaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seallaw »

Hello, is it known issues that there is no crimson flight+ on the sigil editor for Zeta?
Last edited by seallaw on Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

increvatorium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by increvatorium »

The overmastery editor doens't have an option to change values anymore? I only see an option to change type and stars

Xille
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xille »

Me and a friend are running into an issue with Overmasteries. We change the type and stars, and the values dont have an option. but when I was able to get it to save, it crashed and on reopen the values were changed as if i had changed them. However, my friend's just crashes before he can save and doesnt change the values

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Xille wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:19 pm
Me and a friend are running into an issue with Overmasteries. We change the type and stars, and the values dont have an option. but when I was able to get it to save, it crashed and on reopen the values were changed as if i had changed them. However, my friend's just crashes before he can save and doesnt change the values
Read the instructions on the script.
increvatorium wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:04 pm
The overmastery editor doens't have an option to change values anymore? I only see an option to change type and stars

Values don't save, that's why I removed them. It was causing confusion for a lot of people. The star totals do have an option, for max. You can manually type whatever you want in there though.

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

mikamiyui wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:57 am
howdoyoueven wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:33 am
Here's a compilation of the most-used tables for 1.0.5

Table includes:
1. Everything in update 6 (broken list removed) (by zachillios)
2. Weapon/Sigil/Mastery editor (by Medicine-Seller)
2. Assist Mode Bypass (enables Full Assist in Maniac/Proud difficulties) (by Blackfield85)
3. Repeat Counter (This shows the current clear count, freeze it to 'disable' the pop up that usually appears after 10 runs) (by Acedalis)
Thank you for the compilation, im adding 2 more table.
1. Skip Reward Page *Make sure to repeat quest ingame before ticking this if you want to repeat the stage*
2. Auto Loot Chest *Working in online too, but to yourself only*
Hey, do you plan on updating this table of yours?
At least the Skip Reward, Auto loot and Auto repeat

Mitsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mitsu »

Hello, I've been smacking my head against my pc trying to understand the CE table. I think I've finally gotten the gift of it and- unless I'm missing something- I cannot find Butterfly's awakening in the sigil editor dropdown list.
I also can't figure out how to manually inject it into the pointer from the docs table
" *Butterfly's Awakening+ F1 AE 57 1A"
This being the only info I found about it, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to apply this

Xille
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xille »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:53 pm
Xille wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:19 pm
Read the instructions on the script.
i did read the instructions. We rolled new masteries, made changes, but couldnt save because the game crashed before it would let us

ricardinho312
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ricardinho312 »

Hey, I'm not being able to put values on the over mastery, you did mention values don't save, but how can I manually put a value, my crit is at 1600% for some reason with max stars.

strngrxmusic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by strngrxmusic »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
Please update this table its literally the best one in this whole thread. :)
The sigil editor on the new updated table does not work.
Last edited by strngrxmusic on Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

rinOkamura13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rinOkamura13 »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
Is there a new update for this table? The sigil editor does not seem to work on the new version 1.1

Medicine-Seller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Medicine-Seller »

Updated for v1.1.1

viewtopic.php?p=335874#p335874