Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:17 am
Here's my table for Granblue Relink. Just a couple of simple scripts at the moment. I'll add more to it later on. Going to be busy with a couple of games so updates may be slower. Remember to backup your saves.

Initial Release:

Update 1): Added Infinite Healing Items, Infinite Dodges, Highlighted Item Quantity Editor, Quick Sigil Levels, and Max Sigil Levels. I recommend using the Quick Sigil Level at the blacksmith.

Hotfix: Table updated for patch 1.04.

Update 2: Added a sigil editor.

Update 3: Incorporated Smadge's contributions to the sigil editor, and added a weapon editor.

Update 4: Fixed/Fleshed out the Sigil Editor, added an overmastery editor.

Update 5: Added options to edit imbued stats to the weapon editor, and added the stars total to the overmastery script. I think this will be one of the last updates I do.

Update 6: Table updated for patch 1.05.

Sigils Spreadsheet By Kojo: [Link]

Alternative Table By Medicine Seller: viewtopic.php?p=335874#p335874

Skiller IDs Spreadsheet:
viewtopic.php?p=341526#p341526
update pleaseee

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rinkun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rinkun »

Will Medicine Seller update their table? It's the only one that works for me that actually saves sigils after closing the game, but for example, you can't edit imbued traits on weapons yet. Still, thanks for the tables and making easy to use.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:02 pm
update pleaseee
It has not even been 24 hours, relax. It will be updated by end of day.
rinkun wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:11 pm
Will Medicine Seller update their table? It's the only one that works for me that actually saves sigils after closing the game, but for example, you can't edit imbued traits on weapons yet. Still, thanks for the tables and making easy to use.
There are countless posts in this thread on how to get the sigil editor to save. Read.

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:44 pm
Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:02 pm
update pleaseee
It has not even been 24 hours, relax. It will be updated by end of day.
rinkun wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:11 pm
There are countless posts in this thread on how to get the sigil editor to save. Read.
thank you for your godly works :D

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

Blackfield85 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:37 am
batsydanger wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:29 am
Blackfield85 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:12 am
Assist mode for all difficulty, updated to version 1.1.1
I tried testing it with the new boss, I'm not sure if it's how the assist mode was programed in the first place. it dodge some of the attacks but for some, it just don't like it doesn't recognize those attacks as they just didn't appear in the lower difficult. I don't know, i may be wrong :shock:
I test it and assist dodge pretty good. Anyway i don't really get any hit at all. However there might be problems, if you use skills or sigils with stout heart. For AI you should almost always stay away from stout heart, since its affect their dodge mechanic in very bad way.
I'm using the stout heart sigil, maybe it's the problem, I will try it again

Sorrowpiano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sorrowpiano »

Please help to update for 1.1.1
Thank you

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated. Please read the update notes and don't just download the table and start crying. They changed a lot of internal stuff so I essentially had to redo the entire table, so some features had to change. If something is actually not working, please let me know.

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:41 pm
OP Updated. Please read the update notes and don't just download the table and start crying. They changed a lot of internal stuff so I essentially had to redo the entire table, so some features had to change. If something is actually not working, please let me know.
Do we need to do something differently to use the functions? I cannot tick and use the treasure script, sigil script and character script, they simply dont activate at all so not sure if I am jsut being dumb lol

owopatrol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by owopatrol »

cheatengine says it cant find the aob for the sigil editor in the new table

yami973
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yami973 »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:55 pm
zachillios wrote:
Do we need to do something differently to use the functions? I cannot tick and use the treasure script, sigil script and character script, they simply dont activate at all so not sure if I am jsut being dumb lol
wait for the latest update .
Edit : ah didnt see the post above . seems like its already updated .
Last edited by yami973 on Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dziobus wrote:
zachillios wrote:
The editor scripts function the same. Ensure you're fully patched and not using any other trainer and or cheat table while you're using this. Wouldn't hurt to be on the latest cheat engine update as well.

I've tested them multiple times, and can confirm they're functioning properly.

woofington
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woofington »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:25 pm
dziobus wrote:
zachillios wrote:
The editor scripts function the same. Ensure you're fully patched and not using any other trainer and or cheat table while you're using this. Wouldn't hurt to be on the latest cheat engine update as well.

did you get the weapon and sigil editor to work? for some reason mine says Error while scanning AOB. tried restart the game but still wont work. The character overmastery works tho

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

woofington wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:38 pm
zachillios wrote:
dziobus wrote:

did you get the weapon and sigil editor to work? for some reason mine says Error while scanning AOB. tried restart the game but still wont work. The character overmastery works tho
It all works for me.

woofington
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woofington »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:40 pm
woofington wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:38 pm
zachillios wrote:

It all works for me.
you mind showing me how in discord: seiryumagatsuchi

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

zachillios wrote:
dziobus wrote:
zachillios wrote:

I am fully updated on game and CE. No mods, no other cheats.
REstarted PC, verified game files etc....even have CE as exception for process in AV.

I can activate the "enable" and the lists. Once I tick enable it automatically enables lua and the mastery editor, and that one works. All other options are un-tickable for me. Do I need some specific CE settings for it to work? Cause i cant figure this out. ._.