Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sobakatzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by sobakatzu »

Jempai wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:36 pm
sobakatzu wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:14 pm
helo, is it possible to make Siegfried attack always perfect?
Yes, you press the attack button right as his swing of the sword lands at the end of its animation. You're welcome.
??? i was asking is there possible way to make Siegfried attack always perfect with cheat engine... what are trying you to achieve replying my post like that??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

vudungpro01 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 pm
apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:52 pm
Here is quick cheat/OP edit of skill_status.tbl for those who are too lazy to hexedit themselves. I had to spend a few hours learning how to hexedit, so for those that dont know how, this will save you some time. I intend to do more alot more sigils, but this is just a quick rushed one since I need to go to work soon.
=============================================================================================
SIGILS traits that Ive editted so far(intend to do more in the future)-
hp - increased
crit hit damage- increased
quick cooldown- increased, max 1000(needs testing, may bug out I dont know). If you're worried about it, just lock your sigil before it gets to max level.
guts- 1 second at max level
crit hit rate- 100
Damage cap increased- to a crazy amount
=============================================================================================
To install first-
1. Go to the Granblue Fantasy Nexus mod page (google it, I cant post links here)
2. Find the mod "Damage Cap 250 all levels"
3. Download it
4. Follow the mods instructions (super simple)
5. Download my zip skill_status.rar uploaded on this post - password is "fearlessrevolution" without the " "
6. Overwrite/copy over that mods skill_status.tbl with my uploaded skill_status.tbl on this post.
7. Go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME OR PCNAME\AppData\Local\GBFR (or where your save file is) and back up your save to another folder in case anything gets corrupted.
8. Done, go in game and test them out.
WARNING- This skill_status.tbl file was modified from PATCH 1.04 of the game. If your game patch is different then it may not work.
WARNING- DO NOT USE THIS FOR ONLINE GAMEPLAY.
WARNING- This is not balanced at all, its meant to be OP/OVERPOWERED.
If you want something more balanced, there is another mod on the Granblue Nexus mod page that is more balanced.
Cam you add Quick charge -99% time, and autorevive 2 second please :)
Updated it with -

Quick Charge- increased charge rate and increased damage
throw- throw damage increased
low profile- increased
stun power- increased

This will probably be the final version. I dont see any other unique sigils that are worth editting that trainers and tables cant already do.

justtyrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justtyrr »

apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:54 pm
vudungpro01 wrote:
apollo1 wrote:
Here is quick cheat/OP edit of skill_status.tbl for those who are too lazy to hexedit themselves. I had to spend a few hours learning how to hexedit, so for those that dont know how, this will save you some time. I intend to do more alot more sigils, but this is just a quick rushed one since I need to go to work soon.
hp - increased
quick cooldown- increased, max 1000(needs testing, may bug out I dont know). If you're worried about it, just lock your sigil before it gets to max level.
crit hit rate- 100
To install first-
1. Go to the Granblue Fantasy Nexus mod page (google it, I cant post links here)
3. Download it
5. Download my zip skill_status.rar uploaded on this post - password is "fearlessrevolution" without the " "
6. Overwrite/copy over that mods skill_status.tbl with my uploaded skill_status.tbl on this post.
7. Go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME OR PCNAME\AppData\Local\GBFR (or where your save file is) and back up your save to another folder in case anything gets corrupted.
WARNING- This skill_status.tbl file was modified from PATCH 1.04 of the game. If your game patch is different then it may not work.
If you want something more balanced, there is another mod on the Granblue Nexus mod page that is more balanced.
Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

This will probably be the final version. I dont see any other unique sigils that are worth editting that trainers and tables cant already do.
Tried looking it up on Nexus, looks like the mod was taken down cause the page is inaccessable, at least for me

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

justtyrr wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:01 pm
apollo1 wrote:
vudungpro01 wrote:

Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

Tried looking it up on Nexus, looks like the mod was taken down cause the page is inaccessable, at least for me

Indeed it has, all the mod seems to have been taken down. Must be people reporting them because they can be used online and people complained. I'll upload it here myself, its a very small file anyways.
Last edited by apollo1 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KamikiKamui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KamikiKamui »

Can anyone do a update 6? I am bad at these kind of things, I can't fix it myself.
The overmastery editor and Sigil editor is not working for me. After I close the game it will all get reverted. It had work for me before and I just can't find out what the problem is.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

justtyrr wrote:
apollo1 wrote:
vudungpro01 wrote:

Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

Or you could just follow my guide [Link]

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:27 pm
justtyrr wrote:
apollo1 wrote:

Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

I try to follow your guide but dont know anything about Hex, I manage to do all the step without problem but when it come to modify Quick Charge(B0 8C 07 84) for exemple
I dont have any idea how to modify some number to get like -80% charge rate specifically or something like this.
A video would with text would be very helpful for people like me willing to learn but dont know nothing

btw, thanks a lot for what you do
A true king

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Mirlmunir wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 pm
vosszaa wrote:
justtyrr wrote:

I try to follow your guide but dont know anything about Hex, I manage to do all the step without problem but when it come to modify Quick Charge(B0 8C 07 84) for exemple
I dont have any idea how to modify some number to get like -80% charge rate specifically or something like this.
A video would with text would be very helpful for people like me willing to learn but dont know nothing

A true king
Did you read STEP 5 and 6 under Search Template and Editing? It's much easier now

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:32 pm
justtyrr wrote:
apollo1 wrote:

Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

Indeed it has, all the "sigil hack" mods seems to have been taken down. Must be people reporting them because they can be used online and people complained. I'll upload it here myself, its a very small file anyways.
It was deleted by the author, he hasn't said why, other sigil hacks are still up.

Izaruk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Izaruk »

It seems everyone else in previous posts figured it out but I'm still having trouble with the Sigil Editor. I can't even get it to populate in cheat engine. I of course made sure I used new sigils and opened the trait details. At a total loss here.

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:42 pm
Mirlmunir wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 pm
vosszaa wrote:

A true king
Did you read STEP 5 and 6 under Search Template and Editing? It's much easier now
I didnt see the "Click to expand"... Thanks, I will try again
PS: I did it, thanks you really ! Like that i can do everything myself for the next update thanks a lot
PS 2 : Btw why modifier sigil dont work in quick game ?

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

vosszaa wrote:
justtyrr wrote:
apollo1 wrote:

Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

I finally did it. Actually all you need to do is edit the file "skill_status.tbl". Being a lazy person, I skipped steps 1 to 8 and started right from step 9 in your instructions. To get the skill_status.tbl file, I went to the nexus mod website and downloaded any skill mod there. Then I edited it following the instructions above from step 9.

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

apollo1 wrote:
vudungpro01 wrote:
apollo1 wrote:
hp - increased
crit hit rate- 100
To install first-
3. Download it
Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

Wouldn't the game just get really boring making yourself that OP?

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

vudungpro01 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:11 am
vosszaa wrote:
justtyrr wrote:

I finally did it. Actually all you need to do is edit the file "skill_status.tbl". Being a lazy person, I skipped steps 1 to 8 and started right from step 9 in your instructions. To get the skill_status.tbl file, I went to the nexus mod website and downloaded any skill mod there. Then I edited it following the instructions above from step 9.
This is the skill_status.tbl file I edited. It includes :
Quick charge and Quick cooldown -99% time, and autorevive 2 second ( at max lv ) cooldown and some other things
Attachments
skill_status.7z
(11.06 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 am
apollo1 wrote:
vudungpro01 wrote:

Updated it with -

low profile- increased
stun power- increased

Wouldn't the game just get really boring making yourself that OP?
Making a comment like that on this website is literally pointless. Plus, people have different ways that they like to employ cheats. The sky is the limit.