Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by DarkFearless »

minhsa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:25 am
ephemeral9 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:15 pm
EmSix wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
Any guides on how to edit wrightstones?
The only way I've found to edit wrightstones out of the gate is to edit Transmarvel results while the result window is still displayed. Works for sigils too.
Hi, are you willing to write a small tutorial on how you did this?
Wrightstones are for imbuing weapons correct? Why not use the Weapon Editor in the table?

Imbue the weapon with the stone you want > Apply > Weapon Editor Should reflect the new Stats > Edit.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodybaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bloodybaka »

shadowblade016 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:18 am
So I mentioned this before, this is something of an update. I have some bugged sigils in my inventory. Can't be sold, no icon/image, no trait, no name, not levels. Literally blank on every field available. I tried editing them to legit sigils so I could sell them, they aren't "new" either but I had hoped after another user's suggestion here to edit it so I could get rid of them First time it didn't work at all, they wouldn't load in the editor. I tried again just now and it loaded with nothing but blank fields that I cannot edit.

And when opened the details of another sigil in the editor then tried to go back to the blank ones the blank ones wouldn't load any more.

So my original question returns, is there any way to remove these?
Im having this issue as well, the bugged sigil appears at the bottom of the inventory list. If i scroll over it, it puts a random set of existing sigils below it in the list as well. Cant seem to modify the bugged sigil at all, think this bugged sigil appeared after editing too many sigils in 1 go.
Last edited by bloodybaka on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

Jempai wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:38 pm
This worked perfectly. Not sure why I didn't think to do this, it's logically in line with how the value is bugged since the amount of Animas were edited. Thanks so much for the help!

What I personally did was use the Item Quantity Editor to manually edit all my anima quantities to 0, and then buy the rest of the animas from Siero. I noticed that buying Omega Animas caused the value to get screwed up again, so just avoid Omega Animas completely until you get the 3rd achievement (1,000 Animas obtained). After you get the 3rd achievement, you can edit the Anima and Omega Anima values to whatever you want, the trophy value won't get bugged by it anymore.
Yeah it's relatively easy to fix. The trophy number is a 4 byte value, so a couple of searches for it while buying new ones from the Knick-knack store narrows it down pretty quickly. Then just edit it to remove the negative "debt" and buy 1,000 odd to unlock the three trophies. Afterwards you can reduce the stacks back to whatever you want with the item editor or sell them off for cash.

Tearria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tearria »

Anyone got a sheet with all sigil id's. Currently I'm looking for all character unique sigil +, not awakenings (I already have those). Like Crimson Flight + etc. Thanks in advance!

cHAOSfRED
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Tearria wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:23 am
Anyone got a sheet with all sigil id's. Currently I'm looking for all character unique sigil +, not awakenings (I already have those). Like Crimson Flight + etc. Thanks in advance!
The streamlined version by Kazo :
[Link]#

If the sigils/trait you are looking for not above, it most likely in the advanced version here :
[Link]

Hanniho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hanniho »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:36 pm
oreice.afflick wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:26 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:19 am

No? I awakened my T-Weapons with it so it's definitely not visual only
I would love to know how you did this because the highlighted trophy is just visual for tracking information.
No it's not. It functions fine. I also used it for the terminus achievements and I'm the one who made it.
Sorry to ask, which tables give the option to obtain all trophies?

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

I have a Regen V sigil, is there a Regen V+? I don't see it on the spreadsheet.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

DarkFearless wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:12 am
Maybe dont exist for the moment

eyeofodens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eyeofodens »

DarkFearless wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:12 am
Support Sigils, like Regen, Drain, Cascade, and so on, don't have a + version, but can appear as a second stat on any other sigil types.

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Here is quick cheat/OP edit of skill_status.tbl for those who are too lazy to hexedit themselves. I had to spend a few hours learning how to hexedit, so for those that dont know how, this will save you some time. I was waiting for someone to do something similar to this for me because I didnt want to learn how to hexedit, so I bite the bullet and did it for yall lazy folks like me.
=============================================================================================
SIGILS traits that Ive editted - If you dont like some of these numbers make sure to lock the sigils at the number you prefer.
hp- increased
crit hit damage- increased
quick cooldown- increased, max 1000(needs testing, may bug out I dont know)
guts- 1 second at max level
crit hit rate- 100
Damage cap increased- to a crazy amount

V2 changes- ADDED/Additions-
Quick Charge- increased charge rate and increased damage. I hate charging up mechanics, now its instant! yay!.
throw- throw damage increased - for those stupid throwing quests requirements
low profile- increased
stun power- increased
=============================================================================================
To install first- OLD OUTDATED - DO NOT USE - LEFT it here for legacy purposes - continue down for new install instructions
1. Go to the Granblue Fantasy Nexus mod page (google it, I cant post links here)
2. Find the mod "Damage Cap 250 all levels"
3. Download it
4. Follow the mods instructions (super simple)
5. Download my zip uploaded on this post - password is "fearlessrevolution" without the " "
6. Overwrite/copy over that mods skill_status.tbl with my uploaded skill_status.tbl on this post.
7. Go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME OR PCNAME\AppData\Local\GBFR (or where your save file is) and back up your save to another folder in case anything gets corrupted.
8. Done, go in game and test them out.
NEW! UPDATED Install instructions-
1. New version v3- NOW SELF CONTAINED, needs nothing else, just drag into your game directory and play!. (MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ORIGINAL FILES)
Granblue Fantasy - Relink.rar
(4.16 MiB) Downloaded 171 times
2. password is "fearlessrevolution" without the " "
3. Exact the rar/zip, and place into your game directory
4. data.I file should be inside the same folder as your granblue_fantasy_relink.exe
5. PLAY!
WARNING- This skill_status.tbl file was modified from PATCH 1.04 of the game. If your game patch is different then it may not work.
WARNING- ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE THIS FOR ONLINE GAMEPLAY!!!.
WARNING- This is not balanced at all, its meant to be OP/OVERPOWERED.
WARNING- Some of these numbers get kinda crazy, so if you get bugs or glitches dont blame me. I personally have not experienced any myself from the limited testing ive done.
Last edited by apollo1 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:30 pm, edited 15 times in total.

balife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balife »

Is there a way to change and save the number next to the character level on the battle results screen?

sobakatzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sobakatzu »

helo, is it possible to make Siegfried attack always perfect?

toji75820
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toji75820 »

I try everything and everytime trait 2 just dissapear i maybe miss the solution if someone can help me please. only trait 1 is working i followed all the tutorial ive seen on this post

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

sobakatzu wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:14 pm
helo, is it possible to make Siegfried attack always perfect?
Yes, you press the attack button right as his swing of the sword lands at the end of its animation. You're welcome.

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:52 pm
Here is quick cheat/OP edit of skill_status.tbl for those who are too lazy to hexedit themselves. I had to spend a few hours learning how to hexedit, so for those that dont know how, this will save you some time. I intend to do more alot more sigils, but this is just a quick rushed one since I need to go to work soon.
SIGILS traits that Ive editted so far(intend to do more in the future)-
hp - increased
crit hit damage- increased
quick cooldown- increased, max 1000(needs testing, may bug out I dont know). If you're worried about it, just lock your sigil before it gets to max level.
guts- 1 second at max level
crit hit rate- 100
Damage cap increased- to a crazy amount
To install first-
1. Go to the Granblue Fantasy Nexus mod page (google it, I cant post links here)
2. Find the mod "Damage Cap 250 all levels"
3. Download it
4. Follow the mods instructions (super simple)
5. Download my zip skill_status.rar uploaded on this post - password is "fearlessrevolution" without the " "
6. Overwrite/copy over that mods skill_status.tbl with my uploaded skill_status.tbl on this post.
7. Go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME OR PCNAME\AppData\Local\GBFR (or where your save file is) and back up your save to another folder in case anything gets corrupted.
8. Done, go in game and test them out.
WARNING- This skill_status.tbl file was modified from PATCH 1.04 of the game. If your game patch is different then it may not work.
WARNING- DO NOT USE THIS FOR ONLINE GAMEPLAY.
WARNING- This is not balanced at all, its meant to be OP/OVERPOWERED.
If you want something more balanced, there is another mod on the Granblue Nexus mod page that is more balanced.
Cam you add Quick charge -99% time, and autorevive 2 second please :)