Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by DarkFearless »

Shikinoyume wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:38 pm
Shikinoyume wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:27 pm
if there is a guide, could someone repost the over mastery edit guide please?

Im able to edit what the over mastery says in game and get it to save, but the actual game is not taking its effect.
ex: I set the overmastery for normal attack damage cap to +20% and maxed the stars but my damage cap for normal attacks dosent actually go up.
Similarly editing crit rate dosent seem to raise the crit rate on the gear page, so i think im doing something wrong.
Do your edits stick after reload and shows in the OM page?
Yeh they stick on the page and persist after i save and close the game, but they dont actually take affect in game
Odd! Even crit rate don't change your actual stats? Try re-rolling again and see if your crit rate are actually what they currently are?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shikinoyume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shikinoyume »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:35 pm
Shikinoyume wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:38 pm

Do your edits stick after reload and shows in the OM page?
Yeh they stick on the page and persist after i save and close the game, but they dont actually take affect in game
Odd! Even crit rate don't change your actual stats? Try re-rolling again and see if your crit rate are actually what they currently are?
Yeh if I reroll and save the OM in game, those apply to my stats on the character page and I can see the effects in game (i.e i rolled a normal attack damage cap 10% and I see that the damage cap went up by 10% and crit rate +8% adds to the crit rate displayed in the character page)

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:32 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:45 pm
Hanniho wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:54 am
Hello can anyone show me how to use sigil editor? And if anyone have all sigil id and trait can you share it here? Thanks
There are two:
One from Kojo which is streamlined

[Link]

The other is one I made which contains EVERY sigil and traits ID you can find in the game, including unreleased sigils/traits like extra damage cap, ATK Aegis or buff duration extender traits. For more advanced users.

[Link]
Have you tried those unreleased traits? are they fully functional in game or are they kinda like placeholder?
Yes, I have tried most of them, at least up to what the training dummy can do. So far, the notable traits are:
- the DEF trait which flatly? cuts damage. On max level, this completelly nullifies small attacks (0 damage) at least up to like Proto Bahamut's darkflame shockwave attacks. Stack it with Stronghold and Garrison for nice effect.
- There are two separate traits which increase your damage cap, stacks flatly with each other and the legit damage cap trait.
- The Aegis ATK trait boosts your atk as much as berserker trait does without disabling dodging or guard move.

Traits marked with "??" on the side note do not have any noted effect yet. But they do increase your power rating as standard (5 rating per trait level). There also traits with name but unreleased. For example like "Supplements" which extends your buffs duration

sosoveam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sosoveam »

I am not sure if anyone running into the same problem as me, but whenever I change the sigil to the desired sigil it works fine. I need to reequip the sigil to take effect. The problem is that whenever I save the game and load, all the changes are reverted !!
anyone experienced this too ?
Also Overmastery is really weird. I somehow managed to crank up the Values to 20% but whenever I change them now they do not take effect at all.

sosoveam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sosoveam »

I'm confused because when I make a basic change to an item's quantity, save it, and then reload the save, the change gets reverted unexpectedly.

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

sosoveam wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:12 pm
I am not sure if anyone running into the same problem as me, but whenever I change the sigil to the desired sigil it works fine. I need to reequip the sigil to take effect. The problem is that whenever I save the game and load, all the changes are reverted !!
Also Overmastery is really weird. I somehow managed to crank up the Values to 20% but whenever I change them now they do not take effect at all.
Sigil = buy sigil from transmune -> sigil counted as new item which have a yellow ! on it when you open inventory -> change it -> save it -> reload the save. Not working on existing sigil, may not also working on sigil obtain from other source such as dropping (my exp, not sure about this.) May randomly not sticking if editing multiple sigil at the same times (dunno why)

Overmastery = reroll the new stat -> stay on that page -> editing the types that you wanted -> choose max stars, no need to edit the stat, just leave it as it is -> exit the page to see if all the stars have been maxed and they have changed into the type you wanted -> may see the % at ridiculous amount like 400%, but just ignore it -> save it -> reload -> all of them move back to 20% since you have already set the stars up to max. (sometimes, one of 4 types randomly not sticking, dunno why)

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

sosoveam wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:29 pm
I'm confused because when I make a basic change to an item's quantity, save it, and then reload the save, the change gets reverted unexpectedly.
you have to use it or sell it at least 1 to the blacksmith then save it and reload for it to stick. Seems like it's how the game save or date was registered in this game. Like, if you edit it in the first place from 1 to 999 but not doing anything to it even pressing save after changed it into 999, the game still read it as 1 not until you use it, the number jump into the new number like from 1 to 979 if you use 20 of them.

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

dup post....LOL

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

Is there a way to get rid of bugged sigils in the inventory? They aren't "new" so as best I know I can't edit them in a way that will stick. And I don't have a save I can revert to to get rid of them.

Shikinoyume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shikinoyume »

shadowblade016 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:52 pm
Is there a way to get rid of bugged sigils in the inventory? They aren't "new" so as best I know I can't edit them in a way that will stick. And I don't have a save I can revert to to get rid of them.
if you mean the sigils that get bugged with missing pics or you become unable to sell/trade them in for whatever reason.

the way i got rid of the one I had was to change it into a legit sigil and then i went to the blacksmith and sold it.

the changes you make to sigils that aren't new still persists until you reload the save, so you can still change a sigil, get rid of it and then save the game.

Shikinoyume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shikinoyume »

ok now I try to edit the over mastery results when rerolling and that crashes the game...
is there no guide for the overmastery edit? im not sure what im doing wrong

ive tried editing during and after rolling OM.

If i edit the OM rolls before I overwrite my prev ones, the game crashes.
If i edit them after i apply the roll, the OM rolls change and save without reverting but they don't actually apply in combat

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:27 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:32 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:45 pm

There are two:
One from Kojo which is streamlined

[Link]

The other is one I made which contains EVERY sigil and traits ID you can find in the game, including unreleased sigils/traits like extra damage cap, ATK Aegis or buff duration extender traits. For more advanced users.

[Link]
Have you tried those unreleased traits? are they fully functional in game or are they kinda like placeholder?
Yes, I have tried most of them, at least up to what the training dummy can do. So far, the notable traits are:
- the DEF trait which flatly? cuts damage. On max level, this completelly nullifies small attacks (0 damage) at least up to like Proto Bahamut's darkflame shockwave attacks. Stack it with Stronghold and Garrison for nice effect.
- There are two separate traits which increase your damage cap, stacks flatly with each other and the legit damage cap trait.
- The Aegis ATK trait boosts your atk as much as berserker trait does without disabling dodging or guard move.

Traits marked with "??" on the side note do not have any noted effect yet. But they do increase your power rating as standard (5 rating per trait level). There also traits with name but unreleased. For example like "Supplements" which extends your buffs duration

Which sigils do they belong to?

sosoveam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sosoveam »

batsydanger wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:29 pm
sosoveam wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:12 pm
Sigil = buy sigil from transmune -> sigil counted as new item which have a yellow ! on it when you open inventory -> change it -> save it -> reload the save. Not working on existing sigil, may not also working on sigil obtain from other source such as dropping (my exp, not sure about this.) May randomly not sticking if editing multiple sigil at the same times (dunno why)

Overmastery = reroll the new stat -> stay on that page -> editing the types that you wanted -> choose max stars, no need to edit the stat, just leave it as it is -> exit the page to see if all the stars have been maxed and they have changed into the type you wanted -> may see the % at ridiculous amount like 400%, but just ignore it -> save it -> reload -> all of them move back to 20% since you have already set the stars up to max. (sometimes, one of 4 types randomly not sticking, dunno why)
Thanks for explaining. I was really confused why was that happenning

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

Shikinoyume wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:59 pm
shadowblade016 wrote:
if you mean the sigils that get bugged with missing pics or you become unable to sell/trade them in for whatever reason.

the way i got rid of the one I had was to change it into a legit sigil and then i went to the blacksmith and sold it.

the changes you make to sigils that aren't new still persists until you reload the save, so you can still change a sigil, get rid of it and then save the game.
Good Idea. I will try that. And it was missing name, picture, trait, level, everything except it took up space in the inventory. And I couldn't sell it. I will try your suggestion in little while.

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

shadowblade016 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:35 pm
Shikinoyume wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:59 pm
shadowblade016 wrote:

Good Idea. I will try that. And it was missing name, picture, trait, level, everything except it took up space in the inventory. And I couldn't sell it. I will try your suggestion in little while.
Unfortunately this did not work. The sigil editor wont detect these bugged ones. I can't edit them.