Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wilmire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by wilmire »

Btw if anyone was wondering what to do with sigils, i got my vane to a point where i'm reaching damage cap on every single attack (due to overdrive assassin, proud boss always overdrive anyway). Life on the line is good with vane as he got safe heal in his normal attack & skill, add Drain on top and you don't need anyone to heal you.
There is a lot of defenses in there too, didnt include supplementary damage here but removing some sigil with my current weapon will make some attacks miss damage cap. Will probably change for sup damage later.

So I got on Vane:
War Elemental
Overdrive Assassin V+ / Autorevive
Life on the Line V+ / Drain
Critical Hit Rate V+ / Stamina
Critical Hit Rate V+ / Stamina
Damage Cap V+ / ATK
Damage Cap V+ / ATK
Damage Cap V+ / Uplift
Damage Cap V+ / Potion Hoarder
Improved Dodge V+ / Life on the Line
Aegis V+ / Overdrive Assassin
Hero's Awakening V+

Ascension weapon or last weapon (no spoiler)
Imbue damage cap 5 and whatever you want extra, doesnt really matter
Overmastery: Attack Power / Skill Damage Cap / Normal Attack Damage Cap / Crit Hit Rate Up

This is what i was doing the last few days, using the table to edit sigils, etc.. result is cool

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

alabasca wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:55 am
So I'm not sure about the Sigil ID for AI Character, I just update follow what I see in the table
Missing Lancelot, Siegfried, Vane

ID: 126 (Versalis Soul+) (Id)
Trait ID 1: 3C 09 A2 93 (Foundation)
Trait ID 2: 10 C0 D0 7A (Ignition)

Will update when the I got the missing, and if anyone show me how to get full ID of AI's signature sigil
What would be the Sigil ID? Do we just enter "126" for this instance?

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

I hope someone can make a script to help easy perfect timing on some character like zeta, siegfried... by simply smash attack button.

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

It will be great

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:48 am
variante wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:15 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:17 am
I started adding more 02s at the 00 spaces after the trait and managed to get Atk Power up 1100. I went to the panel and recorded it and rolled a max 1000. I see that I got an extra 100. It looks like it does count, if not, for some traits. Now we just need to find out how to go beyond lol..
The "02" there denotes having the 2-star flag on, which adds 100. "01" would be 1-star. Look at the bits, not the bytes, the answer lies there.
I'm afraid I don't get this bit/byte thing XDD.

I did try out the FF FF and it worked. Are you insinuating we can add more stars for even higher values or is the FF FF for one trait the highest we can go?
So FF FF is a hexadecimal number that translates to 65535 decimal, or more importantly 11111111 11111111 in binary. The overmastery stars use this to determine if the effect of a given star is "on" (1) or "off" (0). The 512 decimal value for 10 stars, which would be the max value if you want to appear legit, is 00000010 00000000 in binary (hexadecimal: 02 00): the tenth bit (in binary, a digit is one bit; in hexadecimal, a digit is four bits) from the right is "on" so you get the effect of 10 stars. If you want to do non-legit values, you just turn "on" multiple bits, then the game would give you the values of multiple stars simultaneously, adding them together.

The actual max value you can get from a single slot then would have decimal value 1023 (binary: 00000011 11111111, hexadecimal: 02 FF). Changing the leftmost digit (or the second leftmost to something higher than 2) doesn't actually change anything, though it doesn't hurt anything either since the game doesn't use those bits in memory because using a single byte for two different things is bad practice, so might a well just do FF FF to make it clearer on user-end that its maxed.

Very unlikely its possible to get a single slot to have a value above the sum of all stars because of how the devs decided to use this bit flag system for overmastery stars.

TahjR1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TahjR1 »

Would love an option to boost prismatic slime rates. like 10% or 100% as options for those who want to just shorten the grind in the slime stage.

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

Also just remembered there's a unique sigil as a reward for fully awakening 15 Ascension Weapons, if anyone is able to unlock that and share the Sigil ID and Trait ID that'd be greatly appreciated. Need to unlock character-specific trophies for them otherwise I'd do it myself since I want to do trophies legit.

There might also be one for doing the same with Terminus Weapons if anyone could check that.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Kojo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:37 am
Have to use the right trait IDs. I have a sheet going with all of it. I was wrong about the previous Sigil IDs, those were bad values. If you could post everyone I'll update the sheet.

[Link]
How do you use the output on the sheets? I tried but it didnt work

Empress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Empress »

vudungpro01 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:13 am
I hope someone can make a script to help easy perfect timing on some character like zeta, siegfried... by simply smash attack button.
zeta has a character sigil that makes it easier

Empress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Empress »

the overmastery and weapon editor work for me but the sigil editor STILL isnt working for me

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

Empress wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:20 pm
the overmastery and weapon editor work for me but the sigil editor STILL isnt working for me
Did you try it with a new acquired sigil?
I struggled with it to, but i managed to do it 100% this way:
Get a new sigil with 1 or 2 traits (depends on how many traits u wanna change)
Go to your inventory > Sigils
Look for the new acquired sigil ('!' Mark infront of the name)
Enable Sigil Editor
Open Trait details on the sigil so the pointer catches it
Enable all Dropdown Sigil options to lock them
Change the values
Go up and down in Sigil Menu (Sigil should switch Name/Stats depending on your values)
Save and return to title
Disable Sigil Editor in Cheat Engine
Reload your save and check your sigil

Works for me everytime

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

the overmastery editor doesnt seem to work for me despite following the steps of the video, does this only work if you roll for fresh masteries?

Sigils work fine for me through saving, it would be nice to know the exact rules of double sigils (what can roll in the game without editing) exactly to prevent some hack only sigils.

Also I noticed that V+ sigils I acquired through transmarvel (edited the transmarvel usage) are not shown in my window to selling sigils, if that is not normal I wonder what happens when I reach the 5k inventory cap? Realistically I can edit sigils but regardless this might be something to look at long term.

Empress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Empress »

lmxs wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm
Empress wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:20 pm
Did you try it with a new acquired sigil?
I struggled with it to, but i managed to do it 100% this way:
Get a new sigil with 1 or 2 traits (depends on how many traits u wanna change)
Go to your inventory > Sigils
Look for the new acquired sigil ('!' Mark infront of the name)
Enable Sigil Editor
Open Trait details on the sigil so the pointer catches it
Enable all Dropdown Sigil options to lock them
Change the values
Go up and down in Sigil Menu (Sigil should switch Name/Stats depending on your values)
Save and return to title
Disable Sigil Editor in Cheat Engine
Reload your save and check your sigil

Works for me everytime
that worked thank you so much

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Hi guys my curio seems to be glitched after changing the quantity, now i can't appraise it as it's always showing 0 quantity on the menu when I speak to Zathba. I did try changing the quantity to 0, the item does disappear but after obtaining another curio or restarting the game, it returned to the original quantity i had before. Is there a solution to this?

nvm its fixed now, all i had to do is set quantity to "1", complete a random quest then i can appraise again.
Last edited by MzJ on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Oh hey, weapon swap. It works in combat too lol. Multiple characters can equip the same weapon and sigils, and the game doesn't do sanity check. This makes things a LOT easier.
ImageImage