Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LapisPhos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by LapisPhos »

ajeon2018 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:02 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:54 pm
Is there a way to edit curio boxes? You can edit the amount but it won't actually count.
A trainer from another site has a pretty interesting way to do curio boxes.
You start by not having any boxes in your inventory, when you access the Zathba NPC to appraise the boxes, you make the game think you have 4 curio boxes. Once you appraise them, it gives you 250 x 4 curio boxes to give you 999 generated boxes. Then you can appraise and open the boxes to actually get the random rewards. It seems as though you cant edit the quantity of boxes in your inventory due to the fact that it seems the game saves the box itself with a predetermined reward.
Is it the fearlessrevolution trainer?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

LapisPhos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:52 pm
ajeon2018 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:02 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:54 pm
Is there a way to edit curio boxes? You can edit the amount but it won't actually count.
A trainer from another site has a pretty interesting way to do curio boxes.
You start by not having any boxes in your inventory, when you access the Zathba NPC to appraise the boxes, you make the game think you have 4 curio boxes. Once you appraise them, it gives you 250 x 4 curio boxes to give you 999 generated boxes. Then you can appraise and open the boxes to actually get the random rewards. It seems as though you cant edit the quantity of boxes in your inventory due to the fact that it seems the game saves the box itself with a predetermined reward.
Is it the fearlessrevolution trainer?

I'm pretty sure it's F****'s trainer.
Last edited by Onidurum on Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP updated. Thank you all with your help on the sigil and overmastery stuff.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:06 am
OP updated. Thank you all with your help on the sigil and overmastery stuff.
Grateful for this! Now I don't have to worry about asking 1000 questions later trying to figure out the manual way <3.

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Btw shouldnt a Wrightstone editor work similar to the sigil one? its jsut a matter of finding the right things right? Or am I thinking too simple?

Guizmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Guizmo »

Quick question guys.

I was checking out my trophies & notice that i have 3 of them with a negative value:
Obtain 100/250/1000 anima.
I have right now -256.

I've never used the trophy cheat, so i tried to put 0, but it stays at -256.
However, if i put it at 255, it goes to -1.
But, if i try to put 2 bytes and i go 256, i end up with sort of -65000.

I'm stuck with it and don't know what to search for for at least get 0 again...

EDIT: i managed to get a positive value by putting the value to -1 first.
I went then into a mission and got 6 new animas.
I ended up getting both 100 & 250 animas trophies & now i have 767 out of 1 000.
Pretty weird stuff, but it's back to normal ^^.
Last edited by Guizmo on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Shirokaido wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:51 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:27 pm
So I guess the game doesnt let you make illegal combinations. Because if I try to make a sigil with max crit hit rate lv 45, it will return to whatever the sigils max level is.

Or am I wrong and you can still make changes that would normally not appear in the game?
You should be able to save at higher than 15. The script for Max Sigil Level sets to 45 by default (tho I set it to 65) and that sticks after reloads.
What values did you change to make it go that high?

Sosderata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sosderata »

Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i tried changing it and when I back into the menu the game dies.

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

Why after i edit the sigil and save game and load my save again, all off it back to nomal. Currently I am using update 4 of this table.

Sosderata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sosderata »

vudungpro01 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 am
Why after i edit the sigil and save game and load my save again, all off it back to nomal. Currently I am using update 4 of this table.
Are you editing the new ones? The ones with the yellow question mark next to them? That should work, I didn't use the latest version for that but I'm not sure anything changed on this part but it should work just fine or just use the previous version, that works for sure.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Sosderata wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:27 am
vudungpro01 wrote:
Are you editing the new ones? The ones with the yellow question mark next to them? That should work, I didn't use the latest version for that but I'm not sure anything changed on this part but it should work just fine or just use the previous version, that works for sure.
I can 100% confirm that this works. For awhile I simply re-edited my sigils every time I loaded my saved game. However, whenever a sigil is "new" to your inventory, whether it be from a quest reward or from the knickknack shop, it will have a yellow mark next to it when you view it in your inventory. At THAT point you want to edit the sigil via the cheat table and the changes will stick through saves/loads etc. If you view a sigil and don't make any changes while it has the yellow mark next to it or you miss your chance to perma-edit it. It needs to have the yellow mark next to it in your inventory that indicates it is "new".

Guizmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Guizmo »

vudungpro01 wrote:
I have failed several times but figured a way to do it for me.

First, you have to know it's better to do this with new sigils.
I you want to get a one trait sigil, buy one from Siero (Trade Dalia Badges).
If you want a 2 traits sigils, transmarvel in order to get one (Transmute Sigils).

Then, in order to find easily new sigils, remember that you can "Sort & Filter" by newest acquisitions.

Change whatever you need on you new sigils (yellow warning symbol on it), and equip it.
Save you game, go to the main menu, & reload.
You should have your sigil as you wanted.

I manage to get several sigils at once, but it's tricky as all your modified sigils will get the info of the newest one you've modify.
That's why i save/main menu/reload my game not to confuse myself.

zenskii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenskii »

for the overmastery editor, i was able to find and edit the stars manually in hex form but it don't seem to be sticking when i try to save and reload the game, though i was able to change the skill type and that stick the first time i tried editing. im not sure what seems to be the problem.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Sosderata wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am
Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i tried changing it and when I back into the menu the game dies.

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!
I spent a while trying to get this working but for some reason there's some external pointer that checks and reapplies the previous category of overmastery, so if you change a skill damage to attack for instance, the second you save the game it just rewrites it back to skill damage

I found a pretty easy workaround using the pointers that OP made, just roll for the stat spread you want then edit the stars, as pointed out you need the 2 bytes to the right of the type to add up to 512, so 00 02 is what you're looking for

here's a quick video on how to do this super easy, takes like 2 seconds once you know how

using this method it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to get the "perfect" spread of legit stats

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

zenskii wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 am
for the overmastery editor, i was able to find and edit the stars manually in hex form but it don't seem to be sticking when i try to save and reload the game, though i was able to change the skill type and that stick the first time i tried editing. im not sure what seems to be the problem.
i had this same problem, the FIRST skill i changed persisted through a save, but every single subsequent skill i changed did not, even though game reloads, etc.

just follow the method in my other post so u dont have to hassle with all the bullshit, took me an hour of banging my head at trying to change the category when i realized i could just do this in 2 seconds lol