Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jacob3178259
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Jacob3178259 »

Jacob3178259 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:52 pm
not sure if it's possible but could an attack speed mod be implemented? been using speedhacks but obviously thats not ideal, plus i cant jack it up to where i want the attack speed to be without ruining the game. might also be causing some shader issues in game but not 100% on that.
i know sigil editing is the big talk right now but is there any chance of this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xarfm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xarfm »

ID: F1 8B C5 14 (Founder's Strategy+) (Cagliostro)
ID: 65 EA 73 E0 (Phantasm's Concord+) (Ferry)
ID: B2 11 A9 EA (Versalis Ignition+) (Id)
ID: 8F 20 79 A8 (Butterfly Valor+) (Nermaya)
ID: 97 F6 08 9F (Helmsman's Navigation+) (Rackam)
ID: D9 86 F9 E4 (Ebony's Awakening+) (Vaseraga)

Didn't get the 2nd trait, just edited it in and reduce
its level to 14 then went to smithy and levelled to 15
saved - reload and still have it.
Last edited by xarfm on Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.

grodin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grodin »

evilfufu wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:32 pm
grodin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm
Fantastic, I appreciate your work digging into this. I can say that everything worked setting up my characters' overmasteries and it's much more convenient that it's all in one place than if it were spread out page by page. It's one button after all. The stats appear fully functional going by the dummy testing I've done and they're permanent through reboots.
What value are you searching to find the slot to begin with? For instance, if slot 1 was Attack Power Up +700 (8/10 stars), what am I searching to find that slot?
I used the star value of the rolls, as per the post they're all powers of 2, up to 512 for 10 stars. It should be quite easy to track them down they shift pretty wildly.

LapisPhos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

Is there a way to edit curio boxes? You can edit the amount but it won't actually count.

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Was looking but never found a way to change the transmarvel xp bar or the amount of uses left, anyone has any clue?

Guizmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Guizmo »

bk2710 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:27 pm
Was looking but never found a way to change the transmarvel xp bar or the amount of uses left, anyone has any clue?
The game looks for the amount of points you have in transmarvel, not the amount of transmarvel you can do.

For instance: you have 3 transmarvels, and 50 points left to the next one.
You have to search for: 3x 150 + (150 - 50) = 550.
If you go for the next 50 points, search then for 600.

You can have up to 999 transmarvels at the same time, meaning 149 850 points.

The adress looks like this: 40CCADB0C34 .
The beginning 40CC changes everytime you close the game, but the end is on the contrary quite similar everytime.
Last edited by Guizmo on Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guizmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Guizmo »

EDIT: Double post, sorry :oops:

quattrob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by quattrob »

thanks

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

variante wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:19 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
But he says it's permanent -- unless he only meant that session only without going back to the Title Screen / Reload.
By permanent, I mean permanent, in the save file. You don't edit the float values directly, you edit the stars. Look at adjacent offsets.
Ah okay.

Does that mean this is only for convenience if we get a 1 star roll and we can only go up to the default max value? Not necessarily going beyond the intended max or can we actually go beyond?

ajeon2018
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajeon2018 »

LapisPhos wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:54 pm
Is there a way to edit curio boxes? You can edit the amount but it won't actually count.
A trainer from another site has a pretty interesting way to do curio boxes.
You start by not having any boxes in your inventory, when you access the Zathba NPC to appraise the boxes, you make the game think you have 4 curio boxes. Once you appraise them, it gives you 250 x 4 curio boxes to give you 999 generated boxes. Then you can appraise and open the boxes to actually get the random rewards. It seems as though you cant edit the quantity of boxes in your inventory due to the fact that it seems the game saves the box itself with a predetermined reward.

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

ajeon2018 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:02 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
You start by not having any boxes in your inventory, when you access the Zathba NPC to appraise the boxes, you make the game think you have 4 curio boxes. Once you appraise them, it gives you 250 x 4 curio boxes to give you 999 generated boxes. Then you can appraise and open the boxes to actually get the random rewards. It seems as though you cant edit the quantity of boxes in your inventory due to the fact that it seems the game saves the box itself with a predetermined reward.
Alright using this I've found Head Start V+, Less is More V+, Berserker V+, Glass Cannon V+, Stronghold V+, Untouchable+, and Flight over Fight+. It seems War Elemental, Potent Greens, Path to Mastery and Stout Heart are the only sigils unable to come as a +. Edited my list on page 12.

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

ajeon2018 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:02 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
Which trainer is this? I usually don't install any because I've downloaded one that was just a virus anymore, but this has me intrigued since I haven't been able to edit the curios any other way

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:47 pm
Does that mean this is only for convenience if we get a 1 star roll and we can only go up to the default max value? Not necessarily going beyond the intended max or can we actually go beyond?
Like I said, you can turn on all 10 flags for 10 stars, adding up all 10 bonuses. The result would be what I showed in my screenshot: beyond 10 stars. My HP bonus is 8400, while 10 stars HP bonus is 2000.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

variante wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:09 pm
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:47 pm
Like I said, you can turn on all 10 flags for 10 stars, adding up all 10 bonuses. The result would be what I showed in my screenshot: beyond 10 stars. My HP bonus is 8400, while 10 stars HP bonus is 2000.

I guess what I thought was, 10 stars means all 10 flags are on. So how many flags are on when it's 10 stars? O_O.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:01 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:14 am

Maybe try rolling the Overmastery again, but then not replacing it to see if that updates it in the save similar to how sigils and item count do? Also would like to know how to find the slot values at all to change.
If I re-roll again, the value will have a new default number and not want I want.

Edit: Forgot to add, editing just the stat type and stars will show the display of whatever the normal stat was that's being replaced, but will change into the "normal" value for the new stat type and stars after a reload.
I think there were multiple entries left sharing the same value after narrowing them down. Does it matter which one you browse?