Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VicVonDOOD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by VicVonDOOD »

I have tried everything to make the sigil editor work but when I edit a brand new sigil I bought, I see the correct traits but the picture and name is blank and the sigil just disappears from my inventory once I leave the details menu. Does anyone else who also had trouble with this have any advice?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:27 pm
So I guess the game doesnt let you make illegal combinations. Because if I try to make a sigil with max crit hit rate lv 45, it will return to whatever the sigils max level is.

Or am I wrong and you can still make changes that would normally not appear in the game?
You should be able to save at higher than 15. The script for Max Sigil Level sets to 45 by default (tho I set it to 65) and that sticks after reloads.

jenovalive
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jenovalive »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:42 am
Overmastery New Bonuses IDs

Code: Select all

D7 5B 92 C4:Attack Power Up
B5 07 A2 52:Health Up
67 57 C6 45:Critical Hit Rate Up
F3 8E B3 6C:Stun Power Up
49 C0 97 9A:Skill Damage Up
6B 64 42 4E:Skybound Art Damage Up
18 90 B3 68:Chain Burst Damage Up
1D 58 B7 43:Normal Attack Damage Cap Up
33 54 55 9C:Skill Damage Cap Up
3D 09 4C 4A:Skybound Art Damage Cap Up
89 95 92 54:Healing Cap Up
15 BB 03 F2 also Atk Power Up, but appear when i roll on over mastery level 1 instead of level 3, they can appear together with D7 5B 92 C4 , both gives atk power

78 C4 BB 57 also Health Up, but appear on lv 1 rolls

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

VicVonDOOD wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:33 pm
I have tried everything to make the sigil editor work but when I edit a brand new sigil I bought, I see the correct traits but the picture and name is blank and the sigil just disappears from my inventory once I leave the details menu. Does anyone else who also had trouble with this have any advice?
change sigil id's type to array of bytes with length of 4 and hexadecimal ticked

grodin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grodin »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:01 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:14 am

Maybe try rolling the Overmastery again, but then not replacing it to see if that updates it in the save similar to how sigils and item count do? Also would like to know how to find the slot values at all to change.
If I re-roll again, the value will have a new default number and not want I want.

Basically change the type to "All".

1) Roll to find a value for a slot.
2) Type the value.
3) Roll again to find a new value for that same slot > Search the value again by clicking "Next Scan".

Repeat until the result doesn't narrow down anymore.

Then change the values.

You can scan the values after you roll and BEFORE applying. You can cancel and roll again and scan the same slot again BEFORE applying.

You can change the value BEFORE applying. I hope it would make it permanent by changing the value before applying but no dice.

Maybe these are pre-defined values.

But he says it's permanent -- unless he only meant that session only without going back to the Title Screen / Reload.
OK I actually got this to work:
After finding the value for the slot like that, right click on the record then browse memory region. At whatever address the value was at, offset -C (-12 decimal) is the ID for the stat type, like "Skybound Art Damage Cap Up". Offset +4 from that is the star value for the slot, though it acts a bit weird with each star being the next power of 2, with max stars being decimal value 512. Changing both of those to what I wanted it to be kept the result on a reload. Assuming starting at slot 1, slot 2 is a line off from that (+16 offset), slot 3 a line off from that, and slot a line off from that.

I'll work on getting the IDs for all the possible stats, hopefully someone with more scripting knowledge than me can work up something to streamline this. These are to edit the "New Bonuses" and the same addresses are actually used for all characters conveniently enough, but maybe someone can find the addresses for characters' Current Bonuses if they prefer to edit that way.

Edit: Forgot to add, editing just the stat type and stars will show the display of whatever the normal stat was that's being replaced, but will change into the "normal" value for the new stat type and stars after a reload.
Fantastic, I appreciate your work digging into this. I can say that everything worked setting up my characters' overmasteries and it's much more convenient that it's all in one place than if it were spread out page by page. It's one button after all. The stats appear fully functional going by the dummy testing I've done and they're permanent through reboots.

evilfufu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilfufu »

grodin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm
Fantastic, I appreciate your work digging into this. I can say that everything worked setting up my characters' overmasteries and it's much more convenient that it's all in one place than if it were spread out page by page. It's one button after all. The stats appear fully functional going by the dummy testing I've done and they're permanent through reboots.
What value are you searching to find the slot to begin with? For instance, if slot 1 was Attack Power Up +700 (8/10 stars), what am I searching to find that slot?

Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

add drop rate please

Guizmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Guizmo »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:30 pm
Guizmo wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:47 pm
Hey guys!

I don't know if this could help on future updates, but i tried to get as many traits as possible into Excel sheets.
Tried to get IDs for V+ sigils and their skill codes, plus Character Sigils & Spécial Character Sigils (those who got both skills).

The password is: GuizmoForFearLess

Granblue Fantasy Relink - Offset Sigils - Copie.rar
The file is corrupted and cannot be unzipped.
I just downloaded it and got no problem at all. Don't know what to say :/.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

Guizmo wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:45 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:30 pm
Guizmo wrote:
Hey guys!

I don't know if this could help on future updates, but i tried to get as many traits as possible into Excel sheets.
Tried to get IDs for V+ sigils and their skill codes, plus Character Sigils & Spécial Character Sigils (those who got both skills).

The file is corrupted and cannot be unzipped.
I just downloaded it and got no problem at all. Don't know what to say :/.
It works fine Guizmo ;)

But Guys ... the password .. just use the password ... :roll:

ChubyDubyDua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ChubyDubyDua »

The sigil editor dosnt work

It works while your still playing but when you safe and quit, then reload your savefile, the sigil returns to its original state

jenovalive
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jenovalive »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:01 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:14 am

Maybe try rolling the Overmastery again, but then not replacing it to see if that updates it in the save similar to how sigils and item count do? Also would like to know how to find the slot values at all to change.
If I re-roll again, the value will have a new default number and not want I want.

Basically change the type to "All".

1) Roll to find a value for a slot.
2) Type the value.
3) Roll again to find a new value for that same slot > Search the value again by clicking "Next Scan".

Repeat until the result doesn't narrow down anymore.

Then change the values.

You can scan the values after you roll and BEFORE applying. You can cancel and roll again and scan the same slot again BEFORE applying.

You can change the value BEFORE applying. I hope it would make it permanent by changing the value before applying but no dice.

Maybe these are pre-defined values.

But he says it's permanent -- unless he only meant that session only without going back to the Title Screen / Reload.
OK I actually got this to work:
After finding the value for the slot like that, right click on the record then browse memory region. At whatever address the value was at, offset -C (-12 decimal) is the ID for the stat type, like "Skybound Art Damage Cap Up". Offset +4 from that is the star value for the slot, though it acts a bit weird with each star being the next power of 2, with max stars being decimal value 512. Changing both of those to what I wanted it to be kept the result on a reload. Assuming starting at slot 1, slot 2 is a line off from that (+16 offset), slot 3 a line off from that, and slot a line off from that.

I'll work on getting the IDs for all the possible stats, hopefully someone with more scripting knowledge than me can work up something to streamline this. These are to edit the "New Bonuses" and the same addresses are actually used for all characters conveniently enough, but maybe someone can find the addresses for characters' Current Bonuses if they prefer to edit that way.

Edit: Forgot to add, editing just the stat type and stars will show the display of whatever the normal stat was that's being replaced, but will change into the "normal" value for the new stat type and stars after a reload.
after i found the slots address, what i should change ? do i need to change that 512 to something higher like 1024 or 2028 to get a higher stats ?

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Just FYI as there are rumors this game will get the same treatment as MH, meaning if dont make combinations of sigils that are not "normal" if you ever want to continue playing online.
This will work the same way as MH where illegal charms were detected. At least rumor mill for now though.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:06 pm
The sigil editor dosnt work

It works while your still playing but when you safe and quit, then reload your savefile, the sigil returns to its original state
There are multiple posts in this thread detailing how to make them stick after loading. It works fine. Please read before claiming something "doesn't work."

In regards to the Overmastery stuff, I'll try to make script for it when I get a chance. I appreciate you all looking into it.

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

I've started a sheet with the sigil and trait IDs I've found in this topic. Please message me with any missing info and I'll keep it up to date for as long as I'm playing. I've also tried to include the conventional wisdom on making changes stick after saving and looking legitimate.

[Link]#

aven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aven »

Guizmo wrote:
Hey guys!

i can't extract this for some reason.