FarmersLife (V1.0.12) CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
smokedham420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

FarmersLife (V1.0.12) CT

Post by smokedham420 »

This is not exactly what i had in mind for player slot. But with this update you can change the amount that the player can transfer from storage inventory and NPC. Just pick the amount you would like lock it then buy an item or transfer it from storage,inventory. If you have one item and lock it at 500 then when you buy or transfer that item then you now have the chose to get up to 500 depends on the item wight and slot size. This only works with stack able items but if you have it locked at a set value then it will charge you for the number of item you select to buy. Meaning if you buy 500 guns you will only get one but be charged for 500 if you buy one gun and the transfer value is set to 500 then you will get payed for 500 guns when you sell the one.

What you can change with this CT

Health,Hunger,Thirst,Energy
How much player can carry,transfer & Cash

if something in not properly working let me know on this post or Private message and i will do my best to fix it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FarmersLife (V1.0.12) CT (By SmokedHam420).CT
(5.3 KiB) Downloaded 120 times