Palworld (STEAM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kyrrinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Palworld

Post by Kyrrinx »

I have it on steam and i also put it in the same folder as the shipping.exe file and it still crashes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kyrrinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kyrrinx »

vinny2k wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:32 am
wackyalchemy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:40 am
the game just crashes when i have your dll file in the directory
Gamepass or steam?
put the dll in the same folder as the ...Shipping.exe not the launcher.
I did, its not starting correctly with the error 0xc0000005

50as_df
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 50as_df »

Any way to get some incurable eggs or speed up the breeding process? I tried Dropitems palegg and GetPalEgg, both give me eggs that won’t hatch(after the timer hit 0 it goes to 99.99 instead of holding to hatch)

coccolino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coccolino »

its possible to unlock all map with the console command??

digi16
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digi16 »

This is good, im doing cinematic project so i was really desperately looking the Free-Cam debug, was using U3 for UE4 but turns out the game using UE5 instead of UE4 that was listed on Palworld Wikipedia. Now i wonder if there is any console commands to hide all UI and also setting the free camera speed as the free camera speed is too fast to make it cinematic at this point

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

digi16 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:54 pm
This is good, im doing cinematic project so i was really desperately looking the Free-Cam debug, was using U3 for UE4 but turns out the game using UE5 instead of UE4 that was listed on Palworld Wikipedia. Now i wonder if there is any console commands to hide all UI and also setting the free camera speed as the free camera speed is too fast to make it cinematic at this point
middle mouse scroll = free cam speed in unreal games!
for the HUD:
ShowHud 0

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

steam version can't spawn monster it just crash your game

miorioff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by miorioff »

Why is this table uses so much ram? I'm scared, it uses more resources than game itself.

upd. not just ram, it takes hundreds of mb per second from disc as well. Unless someone can explain this, I suggest to avoid using it

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

miorioff wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:20 pm
Why is this table uses so much ram? I'm scared, it uses more resources than game itself.

upd. not just ram, it takes hundreds of mb per second from disc as well. Unless someone can explain this, I suggest to avoid using it
Are you using the STEAM version of the game? This includes the PDB file which CE loads which requires more resources, no matter what table you use.

There's nothing malicious going on with the table. Do not try to fearmonger here. You can have your concerns, but the way you are wording your concerns comes across as an accusation of malicious intent by cfemen.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

miorioff wrote:

As Rhark already said, most likely the PDB is the reason.
Go into SteamApps\Palworld\Pal\Binaries\Win64 and delete the Palworld-Win64-Shipping.pdb (or rename to .bak )
Now Cheat Engine won't load and process the huge datas in the PDB.
it has nothing to do with my table :)

//

Made a update to the table.
The table now supports adding(and reset) Active Skills and Changing the Pal
(+ added pointers to the players run/sprint speed)

How pal swapping works:
-Enable Get Monster (Party Mouse-Over)
-Hover over any pal in your party screen
-Execute Swap Pal ID and choose the pal you want
-Go to main menu and reload your current save
-Now you can use the Add Active Skill script to give the pal any skill you want
-Reset All Active Skills can be used to reset the skills
You may have to close and re-open the Party screen to see the effect after adding/removing skills!

Note: I didn't include all pals ( maybe ~50 ) if somebody wants to contribute: Big thanks to @Sejuth for his contribution!
use the DebugWindow console command and then Spawn Monster to see all the names:

if you want to contribute post the names in the following format:

Code: Select all

MonsterList.add("Name")
If we got all names I will add them to the script!

That's it, I also started a proper editor for the passive skills, but dropped it coz it feeled useless to invest so much time for some +x stats :|

So yeah Pal Swap is the last feature I did for this game!
Pal Swapping should work fine, I successfully swapped a Deer into a Sparkit ( ElecPanda ) and after reloading the save it started to produce energy at a power generator!

I would still recommend to make a backup of your current world, before you swap pals, just to make sure!
Last edited by cfemen on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drifter07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Palworld (STEAM)

Post by drifter07 »

Thanks for this awesome table @cfemen :-D. For people here is a breeding guide and more details on all pals and their info : [Link]
Credits : kimpton

miorioff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by miorioff »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:06 pm
miorioff wrote:

Are you using the STEAM version of the game? This includes the PDB file which CE loads which requires more resources, no matter what table you use.

There's nothing malicious going on with the table. Do not try to fearmonger here. You can have your concerns, but the way you are wording your concerns comes across as an accusation of malicious intent by cfemen.
I don't have any technical knowledge to do any accusations. I apologize if anyone felt this way

I was just scared of it, because my PC's cooling system started to going insane (like literally going all out), something that never happened even when I was playing 4k modded skyrim (just an example of heaviest game I've played). And I've also used CE with steam games for years and it's the first time a CE table caused any issue.

I will try to remove Palworld-Win64-Shipping.pdb, as other reply suggested. Thank you

upd. Yes, changing this file to .bak solved all issues. Thank you very much, cfemen!

mangaia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mangaia »

It crashes each time I try to spawn a monster. Any hints?

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

mangaia wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:52 pm
No it crashes.
Look at the table update, you can now swap pals - we just need to wait until we get a complete list of all pals.
I swapped some of my pals and so far it works good!

mangaia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mangaia »

LiamLi wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:11 pm
mangaia wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:52 pm
No it crashes.
Look at the table update, you can now swap pals - we just need to wait until we get a complete list of all pals.
I swapped some of my pals and so far it works good!
Thank you! I will try it for sure! Thanks!