Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown +9 (table Update3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown +9 (table Update3)

Post by Cielos »

**NOTE that you have to wait awhile (depends on your system) for the cheat engine to activate the Mono features after you try to activate the enable script once. you can activate the enable script after the features are fully activated, which would be shown at the bottom of the CE window during the first activation.
OR you can just click "Mono > Activate mono features" before you activate the enable script.
may add more as I play more.
Update3
- added inf. double jump.
- updated auto-parry, allows you to choose between two methods now.

Update2
- added inf. air dash and auto-parry.
Update1
- added ignore surges charges and cooldown, inf. arrows, inf. loot range, and sheathe swords.
undead
- health still drop but you won't be killed.

ignore surges charges and cooldown
- allows you to use surges regardless of the remaining charges and cooldown.

inf. arrows
- arrows amount still drop until it reaches 1.

inf. air dash
- you can spam air dashes in immediate successions.

inf. double jump
- as title says.

inf. loot range
- get the loot from enemies and destroyable from anywhere.

auto-parry
- allows you to use between two methods.
- method 1 (press G to change to this method or choose from drop-down-list):
-- parry all incoming damages when holding the Ctrl key.
- method 2 (press T to change to this method or choose from drop-down-list):
-- parry all incoming damages without the need to use parry.
-- press and hold CapsLock key to temporally disable auto-parry, so that you can, for example, stop bouncing off the Chakram.
- default: method 1

sheathe swords
- not a fan of the moving animation with the swords out, this script would makes the game sheathe your sword as soon as possible, without the 20 seconds out-of-combat timeout.
- you may choose between "instant" or "by pressing key X" from the drop-down-list of the "status".

walk key
- press and hold CapsLock key to walk.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TheLostCrown.CT
+9, table Update3
(858.16 KiB) Downloaded 838 times
TheLostCrown.CT
+8, table Update2
(788.23 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
TheLostCrown.CT
+6, table Update1
(557.04 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
TheLostCrown.CT
+2, init.
(197.85 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Last edited by Cielos on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Almahdi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown +8 (table Update2)

Post by Almahdi »

thank u Cielos, for the auto-parry ...

GeZorTenPlotZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown +8 (table Update2)

Post by GeZorTenPlotZ »

THX for this table. Can you add a "die" option, please?

Blueray
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown +9 (table Update3)

Post by Blueray »

Hi, i am not an expert, but not new with using tables, but when i use this one, it say "Mono not usable in target" when i click on "enable"... First time i see this. Why is it not working? Thanks!

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

With the auto parry, i think even thought it successfully parry the attack, the health bar still decreases. can you perhaps look at this. Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just letting you know there are quite a few spots where the game behaves odd due to the code in "enable". Either frame freezes in the Inventory menu, random deaths when fighting a mimic chest, random gravity pushes of character throughout the map (disable to die) or Orod doesn't die (dies, but freezes semi-mid-air and game's stuck with purple walls going) on last hit with "undead" enabled (you will have to use the [PlayerHealthStateInfo] > <IsOmegaImmune>k__BackingField field so he cannot hit you; note that special attacks still catch you).

Also note that the [PlayerHealthStateInfo] also shifts every 2-3 seconds, so whatever hook you applied in "enable" doesn't run just for the player:

EDIT: Apparently, simply enable CE's LaunchMonoDataCollector() alone would cause the frame lag and opening/closing the Inventory with TAB key. So it's not related to the table's features. However.. "undead" still has issues with mimic chests (when the mimic executes a special attack and grabs the player to eat and spits them out, the character freezes and is gravity-pushed towards walls and can only be restored if you disable the script). Similarly, Orod's death isn't registered properly and you're stuck with purple walls and music playing.

BR,
Sun

grifiths
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grifiths »

some scripts not work for Ver.1.04, for exemple inf. double jump, and auto-parry can parry the attack also, but got damage at the some time

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:33 am
[...]
thanks for the heads up sun.
never suspected the frame lag issue is related to LaunchMonoDataCollector(), may abandoned this approach in the future for this game, as most methods (if not all) aren't jit anyway, using it for locating the methods for the scripts' aobscans seems redundant...
as for the undead bugs, again, thanks for the heads up, will look into it when I replay the game later... (if ever~)
grifiths wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:18 am
some scripts not work for Ver.1.04, for exemple inf. double jump, and auto-parry can parry the attack also, but got damage at the some time
about the auto-parry still took damage, I noticed it after the other reports, but as there is an undead option already, I didn't look in to it yet.
thanks for the report anyway, I've finished the game already though. may look into it later~

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:10 am
I tried it in other Unity games after this one and that's the only one with the lag o_O. No idea what's up, probably poor coding or they left in some debug messages/asserts that cause CE to buff up some buffer after a while /shrugs

jules146
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jules146 »

Thanks for the work on this. I am running a more recent version of TLC and but activation fails when it first references: Alkawa.Gameplay.PlayerHealthStateInfo.get_m_CurrentHP

I have attempted to investigate to see if I could get a simple patch working but once I apply my patch, a little while later tha game crashes to desktop. I'm not sure if this relates to the Mono disection or it is some kind of anti-cheat feature.

I can find the DecrementCurrentLifeValue function, where it reduces health, pretty easily:
29 7B 28
48 8B 5C 24 30

without Mono enabled, but I think it's still triggering a later crash.

I did one experiment where I locked a data pointer and that seemed to trigger a crash too. Though I'm not sure if I'd done the mono collection at that point.

Does anyone know something that might cause this? Is there any workaround?

Just inspecting and modifying data (like your currency) does work.

Thanks

Jules

jules146
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jules146 »

On further investigation I think the crash to desktop is likely caused by the mono disection, as I've successfully tested a patch for infinite health without it crashing.

There's a new patch today which I haven't taken but in the previous version, the place that decrements health is:

GameAssembly.dll+A1E1EF5 - 29 7B 28 - sub [rbx+28],edi

And the function that both sets up and decrements bonus health is:

GameAssembly.dll+92c000

Jules