Devil May Cry 2 (HD Collection)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Devil May Cry 2 (HD Collection)

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Hello everyone, I created a cheat table for DMC2 from the HD Collection, which works with the latest version of the game (as of January 2024).

I didn't manage to cover everything but here is the list of what this table currently offers:

0) One Hit Kill: You can one shot any enemy, bosses included.
1) Invulnerability + Max HP: Your character doesn't suffer damage, won't stagger and the current health will be set to your current Max HP.
2) Infinite Devil Trigger: It allows your character to have Infinite Devil Trigger.
3) Items Don't Decrease: If you use an item, its count will never decrease (didn't test it with key items, if a key item won't be deleted from the inventory on use, even after mission completion, please let me know).
4) Infinite Double Jump: Allows the character to jump indefinitely while in mid air.
5) Always Majin Devil Trigger (Dante Only): It allows Dante to use his Majin Devil Trigger Form at all times, instead of his classic Devil Trigger. The Script also allows Dante to go back to his human form by pressing the Devil Trigger button again, so no need to wait for the trigger bar to deplete, however you will lose all your Trigger bar instantly when switching back. This hack pairs perfectly with "Infinite Devil Trigger" as it allows you to toggle to Human/Majin Form indefinitely.
6) Super Jump: Makes your character jump higher than normal, it affects the air jump as well.
7) Speed Hack: Your character's acceleration (delta) is affected, making him/her run faster. The Devil Trigger form and amulet are also affected by the boost, I made the hack to specifically target the "run" animation to avoid making it compromise situations like jumps or fights.
8) Always S Rank At Mission Clear: Self explanatory, all the scores are set to S therefore achieving S rank at mission completion.
9) Fast Melee Weapon Switch: Just an utility hack, it allows you to switch between your currently unlocked melee weapons, while in human form, using the DPAD buttons or directional arrows if using keyboard, doesn't work during combos. Current set up is as follows:
Left = Rebellion/CutLaseer, Up = Merciless/Klyamoor, Right = Vendetta/Zambak.

The table also provides general Game Data (mission,character,inventory,etc.) by toggling on the "Game Data" group.
Here it is possible to perform certain operations like editing the number of inventory items, or forcing a specific game mode or character costume before loading a mission. Other modifications can be performed here but not everything has been tested properly so proceed at your own discretion, and obviously don't use character specific features on a different character, as it may crash the game.

All the numbered cheats above don't seem to have bugs, I played the game multiple times and I didn't encounter issues, however I didn't test properly the "Items Don't Decrease" with key items, as mentioned previously, and I apologise for that. Once again, let me know if there are any related issues.

Note 1 = Load the table after initialising the game with either Dante or Lucia, as this table attaches the dmc2.exe process which is loaded after selecting Devil May Cry 2 (Dante or Lucia) from the launcher.

Note 2 = The cheats are currently bound to the numpad numbers and follow the order provided in the table, from One Hit Kill (numpad0) to Fast Melee Weapon Switch (numpad9). This is my current setup, rebind as you see fit.

I hope this contribution is well received and please let me know if you encounter any bugs, I'll try to fix them if I have time.

Edit: Forgot to add "Infinite Double Jump" to the table description here. Changed list to follow current hotkey configuration (from 0 to 9)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
dmc2.CT
(50.84 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Last edited by EyeOfTheMind86 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 2 (HD Collection)

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Glad to see someone still has love for the old DMC games on here. Thanks for the table!

Is there any chance you'll work on DMC1 and DMC3? Your table for DMC2 is versatile and I think you pretty much left no stone unturned. I think a rapid fire cheat would be cool.

Speed Address: dmc2.exe+158A3C4

I'm currently looking into these games, but I'm impressed with your work!

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Gear2ndGandalf wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:00 am
Glad to see someone still has love for the old DMC games on here. Thanks for the table!

Is there any chance you'll work on DMC1 and DMC3? Your table for DMC2 is versatile and I think you pretty much left no stone unturned. I think a rapid fire cheat would be cool.

Speed Address: dmc2.exe+158A3C4

I'm currently looking into these games, but I'm impressed with your work!
Hey there, thank you very much! Prior to DMC2, I made a DMC1 table as well but I didn't finish it, there are a few bugs with the Sparda Devil Trigger I can't fix yet, but I will go back to it as soon as possible. Some hacks are still work in progress, and I need to finish to add some debug features, mostly making the inventory array user friendly, as it is convoluted right now.
DMC1 requires more effort to hack, but I will finish it at some point. Feel free to keep working on those games though, as I don't know when I will be able to finish DMC1 and start working on DMC3.