Baldurs Gate 2 Enahnced Edition Steam Patch V2.6.6.0 +15 Updated GM, 1Hitkill, Teleport, Speed, Instant Cast Many More

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Baldurs Gate 2 Enahnced Edition Steam Patch V2.6.6.0 +15 Updated GM, 1Hitkill, Teleport, Speed, Instant Cast Many More

Post by apocalypticx »

Options currently are as follows:

1.True Godmode turn it on and you will take no damage, it's been removed for player and party.You can still die if you fail to save vs death spells instant kill traps.

2.One hit kill obviously this will allow you to one hit kill enemies.

3.Party Invis switch it on your whole party should go invisible please report back if any NPCs or monsters are invis while switched on.

4.Do haste all party members now run as though they're perma haste.

5.Allow casting just enable the script and put on whatever armour on a caster and you'll still be able to cast spells, I haven't tested this option so any bugs shout me!

6.Instant Cast this will allow you to cast without timers I've checked it briefly seems player side only any bugs please report back message whatever!

7.Infravision turn this on to enable infravision party wide.

8.Max spells 20 player only enable and you can now memorize 20 spells for the main player.

9.Edit Gold Amount just turn it on and use the CurrentGold to input some insane amount of gold which will now magically appear in your inventory.

10.Stat Points on the character creation screen enable this and edit the available stats by inputing a figure in TotalStatPoints.Turn it off when done.

11.Total Slots will allow you to max your proficiency slots using the editable address called EditTotalSlots on the character generation screen or after a level up.

12.Exp After Kill will allow you to input say a billion or some stupidly high number and max level all your party from one kill.

13.Add Reputation On F Keypress enable as usual and just hold down the F key while in game and it will add reputation for you, turn off after use!

14.Edit Thief Skills activate this one say a level up and you can now max all thief skills to 250 just use the editable address attached to the script, remember to zero out the remaining points or you won't be able to proceed.

15.Teleport S = Store location D teleport to saved location, I will sort out the bug of everyone standing on each other later on after sleep hmm.For now just rest your party after you teleport to get unstick, you'll see what I mean!
Only use this in the same area DO NOT try to teleport to new areas as in map loading you will CRASH as I said it's a work in progress!

As is good practice please turn off the cheats from 9-15 after use! Turn off any when your not using them it's just good practice.

V1.05 Changed the old godmode to true godmode it now bypasses the damage subtract routine.I know traps with a death magic and not saving death rolls from death spells will still kill you!

V1.06 Fixed the Party Invis cheat.Should work without making any monsters or NPCs invis now!

V1.07 Added Infravision, max spells 20 player only (edit value in the script 32 is max by looks of it), edit thief skills.
Removed all old tables V1.07 is what I consider the most stable so far!
Changed the old Edit Rep cheat to a Add 1 point on an F keypress so just hold down F to add a load of rep!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition - v2.6.CT
V1.07
(40.6 KiB) Downloaded 22 times