z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Palworld

Post by CyNide »

Anacra wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:58 am
Any way to make Pals always drop their rare loot?
Search for: 100 Drop Rate v0.1.4.1

On Nexus Mods.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PadDy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PadDy »

Would this be updated to version 0.2.0.6 of the game?

Vermix212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vermix212 »

I never really used this table much (i think because it lacked stamina?), but seeing as all the other Palworld tables I used don't work on the newest version, if you could update this table (to 0.2.0.6) before them I will probably end up maining it!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

What a weird thing to say. I don't get ad revenue from your use of my tables. I don't care if you use it or not.

Vermix212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vermix212 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:11 pm
What a weird thing to say. I don't get ad revenue from your use of my tables. I don't care if you use it or not.
I agree lol, it was weird.

Thank you anyway for your efforts. The table did work well (and still does on older version) even if I rarely used it.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Vermix212 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:03 pm
I never really used this table much (i think because it lacked stamina?), but seeing as all the other Palworld tables I used don't work on the newest version, if you could update this table (to 0.2.0.6) before them I will probably end up maining it!
You don't have to be a fucking demanding douchebag about it. I updated my cheat to 0.2.0.6 but considering your ineptitude I doubt you'll figure out how to use it. [Link]

It only took me a few seconds to do because I rely on an SDK generator. I doubt Zanzer wants to put as much effort into this game considering it's fucking dead.

Vermix212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vermix212 »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:32 am
Vermix212 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:03 pm
You don't have to be a fucking demanding douchebag about it. I updated my cheat to 0.2.0.6 but considering your ineptitude I doubt you'll figure out how to use it. [Link]

It only took me a few seconds to do because I rely on an SDK generator. I doubt Zanzer wants to put as much effort into this game considering it's fucking dead.
lol point taken.
Idk if it was "fucking demanding" but it was indeed quite messed up to propose that perverse incentive structure of pitting table-makers against each other (for the awesome prize of me "maining" it!)

And thanks for your update (glad at least someone cares about this "dead" game) but I'm looking for a table over a netcrack since while I may be ept enough to get a netcrack to work, I'm too inept to fully understand how/if it won't be detected (but am much more confident with tables in this regard).

Sunny38
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sunny38 »

2.0.1.0 update, plz

killsport
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killsport »

can u update pls