z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
okan110011
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Palworld

Post by okan110011 »

jonaaa wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:11 am
okan110011 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:01 am
Best Passive Skills
  • Legend
    skill ID: 3438235
    skill rank: 0
  • Swift
    skill ID: 3438618
    skill rank: 4
  • Runner
    skill ID: 3438618
    skill rank: 3
  • Musclehead
    skill ID: 3438655
  • Ferocious
    skill ID: 3438691
  • Holigan
    skill ID: 3438777
  • Burly Body
    skill ID: 3436799
  • Lucky
    skill ID: 3438860
Please be careful with IDs, they'll be different every time you open the game and it may crash/corrupt your save.
I didn't know it had changed. I realized now that you said it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

iHayu wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:54 pm
game update - no decay doesn't seem to be working but from what I can tell everything else is fine
All options still working on latest update, including No Decay,

Krolodin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krolodin »

Just a side note for everyone, apparently eggs sourced from the breeding farm assign the number of passives differently than catching pals/hatching wild egg/rescuing pals from camps. the Pals i've gotten from the egg farm don't work with 'Pal Always Rolls 4 Passives' option.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Krolodin wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:05 pm
Just a side note for everyone, apparently eggs sourced from the breeding farm assign the number of passives differently than catching pals/hatching wild egg/rescuing pals from camps. the Pals i've gotten from the egg farm don't work with 'Pal Always Rolls 4 Passives' option.
They work, but the pals are generated the moment you put the eggs in, trying to turn the option on while hatching is useless, you need the option enabled when putting the egg in.

Krolodin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krolodin »

Deepthroat wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:08 pm
Krolodin wrote:
They work, but the pals are generated the moment you put the eggs in, trying to turn the option on while hatching is useless, you need the option enabled when putting the egg in.
I'm running on instant incubation for world settings, the cheat setting for 4 passives has been on from starting the breeding to hatching, I even went out and caught a few pals to ensure it's still working between eggs, unless is a weird interaction with my world settings my original statement stands.

Edit: actually I think I'll go test that world setting interaction possibility
Edit2: Still hatched a pal with only 2 passives, (using the instant incubation cheat instead, but gave it 30seconds before turning it on), doesn't seem to work for breeding eggs

johntails2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johntails2 »

Krolodin wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:18 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:08 pm
Krolodin wrote:
I'm running on instant incubation for world settings, the cheat setting for 4 passives has been on from starting the breeding to hatching, I even went out and caught a few pals to ensure it's still working between eggs, unless is a weird interaction with my world settings my original statement stands.

Edit: actually I think I'll go test that world setting interaction possibility
Edit2: Still hatched a pal with only 2 passives, (using the instant incubation cheat instead, but gave it 30seconds before turning it on), doesn't seem to work for breeding eggs
The parameters for Pals from the breeding farm are generated when the egg is spawned, and the entry is different from roaming Pals.
You'll need to nop another instruction for eggs' passive number lottery, which is

Code: Select all

Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe+297879F - cmovl edi,eax

Kurowetti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kurowetti »

can i use this in multiplayer worlds?

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Do you think it's possible to make no cooldown for grappling hook? It's pretty fun to slingshot yourself around the map lol

unrequited013
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unrequited013 »

alienrex wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:48 am
if u edit pal rank u lose the bonus hp attack... so better go hunt to condense pals or breed them fast viewtopic.php?p=331216#p331216
Partially wrong.

Pal Rank works normally for Attack, Defense and Work Stats. HP doesn't reflect the changes, but it's there. It's quite a lengthy process but it's not that difficult. On the other hand, HP enhancement via CE doesn't work as intended, but can be remedied manually.

1. Catch any pal.
2. Set Rank to 5 via CE. See improved Attack, Defense and Work stats while HP is unchanged.
3. Enhance HP via Statue of Power once. See huge jump of HP value indicating that HP increase on Rank up via CE works as intended.

Disclaimer:
The steps I posted above are not definitive and not the only way to achieve this. I'm pretty sure someone here has already figured this out and has a fix/solution/workaround that does not require that much legwork to do. Would appreciate it if someone posts more efficient steps to achieve this.

Edit:
Optimized steps.
Last edited by unrequited013 on Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

haleypadawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haleypadawan »

Just letting people know that "Pal Always Rolls Perfect Attack/Defense" doesn't work on Alpha and Shinies. You'll have to manually put 100 on all 4 talents.

Byaziss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Byaziss »

Hi !
nice job for that, but I dont understand : " Pal Pointer" can you explain to me ... I don't know how to use it ..

same for the sub-options of pickup pointer

if you have a minute to explain to me how it all works thank you very much..

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Is there a way to edit your inventory for the schematics or have a 100% drop rate chance?

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Stevko313 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:35 pm
So i'm basically new to the whole cheat engine mod. Can someone explain or show me a video of how to identify each pal to edit their passive skills?
Start up a game session, start catching pals that are "shiny" and have 4 passives (use the table to do this)

Find the passives you want to copy over... open a note pad document or something...

Start copying the ones you want in to the document, like Legendary, Swift, Ferocious, Lucky, Lord of [Insert Element]...

Then go to the Pal with crappy passives and start copy and pasting those values in to the slots to overwrite the garbage passives you don't want. Make sure you keep note of the Rank level as well.. if something is Rank 0, leave it that way, if it's Rank 4, make sure to change it... this mostly applies to the movement speed stuff... so if you copy Swift (Rank 4) and leave the rank at 3, it's going to be considered "Runner" which is the 20% movement speed bonus instead of Swifts 30%.

Keep in mind, these values only work for that specific session... so don't bother saving the document. When you load up a new session after quitting out, the passive ID's will have changed so you'll have to follow the same process again by copying the golden passives off of a good Pal to a new one you find or whatever...

It can be tedious so make sure you stay focused when doing it, make sure to back up your save and never save the game if the Pal's passive is all garbled text / Japanese text, make sure to always change it to something the game can recognize otherwise it can corrupt save files.

Once you get the Pals you actually want and get a good variety it gets less tedious every time you want to transfer the best passives to lower leveled Pals... for example, you can transfer Lord of [Whatever] to beef up their specific element. Normally you can only do this through breeding which is a grueling and tedious process.

Example: I put Lord of Lightning on my Grizzbolt. :) So that's nice.

haleypadawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haleypadawan »

CyNide wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:26 am
Is there a way to edit your inventory for the schematics or have a 100% drop rate chance?
You can use fearlessrevolution's trainer if you want 100% drop rate chance.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Hi all, is there a code that "ignores crafting requirements"? Like even if you don't have enough material, it still goes ahead and crafts things?