z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Palworld

Post by Zanzer »

If you try to duplicate your egg by setting its quantity, you cannot hatch more than one.
A pointer to the Pal is shared between all duplicates.
So when it hatches once, the pointer is cleared and the remaining eggs no longer work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dewdevildead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dewdevildead »

Can it work with Game Pass?

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

The Doctor wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:20 pm
my cheat engine keeps closing itself randomly with this game. does it happen to anybody else? or is it just me?
Cheat engine 7.5 randomly closes without an error for me constantly so I downgraded to 7.4. I tried to track down the problem but never managed.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Don't know what are you guys doing but I never faced this issue with CE 7.5, I'm running Windows 11 23H2 if that matters and it works just fine.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Zanzer anyway to make a no pal run away script? They always run away when the see the player.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Thanks for this wonderful table. I'd like to report an issue(?).
Noticed that dungeon chests (chests at end of dungeon after boss) don't respawn even if you have the instant respawn option checked. Not sure if this is something that is completely different from the normal chests trigger or if this is more embedded into the core code.

Austin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Austin »

dewdevildead wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:40 pm
Can it work with Game Pass?
It will. Props to Zanzer for his process target method.

Also something QoL my smooth brain worked out with the Unlimited Items.
It's very stable and you can leave it on if you wish. All it does is make sure the slot isn't empty and whatever items you move will +1000.
Other versions of this I worked with had weird bugs or issues. So far nothing wrong with this at all so I thought I would add that.

Code: Select all

//AoB 44 89 B3 04 01 00 00 45
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(INJECT,Palworld-WinGDK-Shipping.exe,44 89 ? ? ? ? ? 45 85 ? 7F ? 0F 10)
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp r14d,0
  je code
  add r14d,(int)1000

code:
  mov [rbx+00000104],r14d
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
  db 44 89 ? ? ? ? ? 45 85 ? 7F ? 0F 10

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

edit:
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:23 pm
If you try to duplicate your egg by setting its quantity, you cannot hatch more than one.
A pointer to the Pal is shared between all duplicates.
So when it hatches once, the pointer is cleared and the remaining eggs no longer work.
Use this AoB to get the item ID.

0F 11 ? 0F 10 ? ? 0F 11 ? ? F2 0F ? ? ? F2 0F ? ? ? 44 89 ? ? ? ? ? 45 85
This is right above the AoB from the script as well.
This works like the above script. Find what addresses get accessed, then move an item. 4byte hex and that's item id.
Eggs have the same id (if same type). Take an item ex.) 1 rock. Copy the egg id over the rock id and move the rock it should become an egg.
This hasn't given me any issues overall. But that's just an idea for a solution for that problem.

Garudu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Garudu »

ishist wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:27 pm
The Doctor wrote:
my cheat engine keeps closing itself randomly with this game. does it happen to anybody else? or is it just me?
Cheat engine 7.5 randomly closes without an error for me constantly so I downgraded to 7.4. I tried to track down the problem but never managed.
I had the same Problem on other games too. After I deleted the dbghelp.dll in the win32 and win64 folder from Cheat Engine, it stopped crashing for me. So maybe try this. Not sure for what the file is used, but I haven't seen any problem with the program so far.

Blueskadoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blueskadoo »

ishist wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
So its working for you using 7.4? I noticed that its only a problem though if attaching to palworld specifically.

Austin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Austin »

Blueskadoo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:24 pm
ishist wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
So its working for you using 7.4? I noticed that its only a problem though if attaching to palworld specifically.
I'd say if nothing else, make an acc on the official CE forums and see if you can get insight from DarkByte as he'd be the one with probably any answer you're looking for. I've only seen the dbghelp.dll fix and resetting the OS to a fresh image but that's a bit much for a small issue.

The only issue I have with 7.5 is install. (Just installed to see if I had issue with a retail build of CE since going to Windows 11 after reading this).
Currently haven't had issues with a modified version of 7.4.

malakadil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by malakadil »

Only Stamina works in Multiplayer
Attachments
Palworld_tested.CT
(62.84 KiB) Downloaded 634 times

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

Awesome table, nice work! So can we edit Pal's passives?

some1_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by some1_ »

raeyvolution wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:12 am
Thank you for the awesome Cheat Table!
I've been using the Instant Incubation just fine, but for some reason I just got a Huge Damp Egg and normally it takes 30mins but whenever I turned Instant Incubation on it went to 99:59 instead of instantly hatching... I wonder why...
Most likely because you have changed the quantity of the eggs, If the egg has a number in the right bottom corner that will not work, try to breed 2 pals and check if their egg works fine without changing the quantity of it.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Is the perfect attack/defense roll working properly for anyone? It seems to make every Pal roll the same number, but it isn't the perfect roll. I caught 3 Lamballs and they all had the same stats. I ranked them to 5, leveled them to 50 and gave them 4 passives. I compared them to one I caught yesterday with the same rank, level and passives...and all 3 were worse than my original one.

Austin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Austin »

some1_ wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:46 pm
raeyvolution wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:12 am
Thank you for the awesome Cheat Table!
I've been using the Instant Incubation just fine, but for some reason I just got a Huge Damp Egg and normally it takes 30mins but whenever I turned Instant Incubation on it went to 99:59 instead of instantly hatching... I wonder why...
Most likely because you have changed the quantity of the eggs, If the egg has a number in the right bottom corner that will not work, try to breed 2 pals and check if their egg works fine without changing the quantity of it.
Eggs will work off the instant craft instruction. Egg incubation only goes off the craft timer.

Updated after game update. Update changed AoB, so sig didn't hold up as intended.

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(INJECT,Palworld-WinGDK-Shipping.exe,89 83 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 45)
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rbx+00000340]
  mov [rbx+00000344],eax
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
  db 89 83 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 45

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
This works for me when it comes to the eggs as well. Should instantly incubate for ya.
Last edited by Austin on Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.