Dishonored 2 - V1.77.9.0 Steam Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RMLSNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dishonored 2 - V1.77.9.0 Steam Edition

Post by RMLSNK »

I am using dark mode, so if the colours make the codes too difficult to read. Just CRTL + A, right click change colour.

Last updated the Table: 07/Jan/2024: 21:28 GMT

check out these tables too. Inventory Management is incredibly useful.

viewtopic.php?t=21195 Made by Paul44
viewtopic.php?t=194 Made by Zanzer

Gode Mode
---Infinite Mana
---Immortality (you can't be killed at all, even through walls of light or if you are 10,000ft in the air)
---Infinite Oxygen
---Infinite Ammo

Undetectable
{Provides Invisibility to the character}

Player
---Health
---Mana

Gameplay
---Disable Safe Code {This also affects buttons (e.g. elevators) so disable after using it on the safe}
---Infinite Possession

Coordinates
---Save and Load Coordinates
---Manual
------X
------Y
------Z
-Disable All Scripts-

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dishonored 2 RML.CT
{Latest Version} - Fixed Disable Safecode, as I forgot to change over the latest version of this specific script.
(93.92 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
Dishonored 2 RML.CT
Added Detection, Infinite Ammo, and modified Immortality to exclude almost all hives from the checklist.
(92.57 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Dishonored 2 RML.CT
Updated 07/Jan/2024 For Version V1.77.9.0
(88.91 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Last edited by RMLSNK on Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:11 am, edited 21 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dishonored 2 - V1.77.9.0 Steam Edition

Post by Paul44 »

^ @RMLSNK: you NEVER bothered asking original author(s) for permission to do this. Furthermore - as far as I know - my table is up-to-date with referenced versions. And if not, my users can always request accordingly.
=> So, please REMOVE any cheats - taken from my table - from this table; or I will ask #Admin to take proper action ! This is not the way forward, and I'm NOT amused at all...

RMLSNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RMLSNK »

I'd like to apologise for that and I'll look into the rules in detail so this mistake doesn't occur ever again. I wasn't aware of the full extent of the copyrightten error that was made here. Thank you for giving me a heads up!
Last edited by RMLSNK on Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

RMLSNK wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:46 pm

viewtopic.php?t=20

→ Can I post tables other people created?

Yes. When posting tables that don't belong to you:

1. check if that table's been posted already;
2. check the content of the table (not many of you know you can open .CT files with Notepad/Notepad++) and verify if an author exists (name can be included in scripts as well)
3. if post already exists, but table's been created by a certain individual and you have another, post it in that thread, giving credit
4. in case you want to make any modification to an existing table (which is not your creation) and share it with the community:
a. PM the table author asking for permission
b. if no response is given in 48 hours time (idling, author retired or just simply not wanting to reply), kindly create a header in the table with author's name (e.g.: [SunBeam] (original author)) and move all content there; then create a header with your name (e.g.: [SomeUser1]) and put your entries/scripts there -> example post: here
c. you may add to the existing credits, in a separate sub-section (if you have any logging info) (e.g.: in the Extras window)
5. as long as there's mentioning of the original author's name wherever in the table, and you've checked all steps in #4 above, the author is considered to have been credited

RMLSNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RMLSNK »

Thanks Rex! silly me thought it would be fine as forum/table credits, but at least I know for next time to follow a checklist <3