The Planet Crafter - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Planet Crafter - table v: 1.0 CT

Post by N3rveMods »

The Planet Crafter Steam v1.0 Cheat Engine Table (CT)

Game Name: The Planet Crafter
Game Vendor: Steam + EPiC + Microsoft Store Xbox GamePass
Game Engine Version: Full Release v1.0
Game Process: Planet Crafter.exe
Game Engine: Unity

Features

Unlimited Health
No Thirst
Unlimited Oxygen
Unlimited Jumps
Instant Multi-Tool Mining
Easy Craft

Note:

Tested on Steam version but might work for other non-steam version as well such as Microsoft Store.

Versions:

v 1.0: Initial release

A minimum of Cheat Engine 7.0 is required but it should work on any version regardless. I try to make my cheats compatible across variety of devices and versions.

Please give me +rep if you liked it. If you want to share, please don't post this elsewhere without linking to this thread.

If you wish to encourage me, please use my app. Cheat engine is great and my app is completely optional. You can continue to enjoy the cheat engine offerings I have available here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Planet Crafterfr.ct
(2.78 KiB) Downloaded 1675 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Planet Crafter - table v: 1.0 CT

Post by Lord Blade »

Your table only has the mining cheat. Not the others you listed.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

You can continue to enjoy the cheat engine offerings we have available here. Anything optional requires my app.

Amenity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amenity »

Hey everyone, just added my slightly modified table. Features include freezing weather, water, and entities, plus an inventory expansion. Anyone have luck creating a speedhack? Can't seem to get it right. This isn't a top-quality table, but it works :)

Credits for Instant Multi-Tool Mining - Goes to "OP"
Attachments
Planet Crafter_MyCreationV2.CT
(5.96 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
Last edited by Amenity on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

Amenity wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:27 pm
Hey everyone, just added my slightly modified table. Features include freezing weather, water, and entities, plus an inventory expansion. Anyone have luck creating a speedhack? Can't seem to get it right. This isn't a top-quality table, but it works :)
I would say feel free to use my tables scripts to improve the table but it looks like you already have after removing my name lol

I don't care as you just provided a perfect example of why I like to use my app, have had a long history of people stealing my cheat engine tables. At least you actually improved the table and provided some original scripts so kudos to you for that.

In the future, please credit or ask permission as some table makers here won't be so kind like me and might create a big fuss about it :D

Amenity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amenity »

cheat engine wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:57 pm
Amenity wrote:
I would say feel free to use my tables scripts to improve the table but it looks like you already have after removing my name lol

I don't care as you just provided a perfect example of why I like to use my app, have had a long history of people stealing my cheat engine tables. At least you actually improved the table and provided some original scripts so kudos to you for that.

In the future, please credit or ask permission as some table makers here won't be so kind like me and might create a big fuss about it :D
My bad , sorry. Edited. I think it goes without saying, since I didn't even mention it, I just copied it so I don't have to use different ones files.

cheat engine doesn't work for me. I'm not even trying to solve why. Most likely the antivirus is blocking and I'm lazy to manage.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

Amenity wrote:
Thanks, freezing works great.
Is it possible to somehow make crafting without consumables?
he is greatly missed.