StarCraft II Arcade Ban Evasion Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HighVoltage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

StarCraft II Arcade Ban Evasion Table

Post by HighVoltage »

Image Preface: While Blizzard's End-User License Agreement ("EULA") and the StarCraft II ("SC2")'s Terms of Service ("ToS") forbid its arcade maps from banning, kicking, or otherwise restricting access from any player to any in-game content, some custom games (e.g., PARASITE - TEST or -Mafia-) have chosen rather authoritarianist approaches to managing their playerbase and, in spite of the aforementioned policies, implemented so-called banlists into their maps.[/size]

Questionably, Blizzard---who seems so adamantly against mapmakers banning players---has offerered in their custom game designing language (i.e., Galaxy Script) two methods for banning and kicking players based on their sequentially generated account handles: [Link] and [Link].

Had it not been for the sequential nature of account handles (which allow blanket bans or whitelists to become realized), these banlists would otherwise have been nonissues. However, thanks to the quirks in SC2's code, clients seem to be handling "their" bans locally, meaning that anyone could choose not to have themselves banned by simply disabling or negating sections of code in the SC2.exe binary corresponding to the two above-mentioned functions; this does not cause any desync or failsafe to trigger.

So, considering how powerless the SC2 Mapster community is at "fixing" this issue without the help of Blizzard (who has long abandoned SC2), I am releasing this state-of-the-art tool in evading tyrannical, arcade-based SC2 map bans: the Deauthoritarianismizer. (Made by HighVoltage)

IMPORTANT NOTE: StarCraft II detects Cheat Engine's kernelmode memory editor in a very naive fashion; the Game only catches Cheat Engine's driver by its servicename (i.e., "CEDRIVER60") and then crashes its own process if its found. If you want to bypass this manually, you need to rename cheat engine's DBK's servicename from CEDRIVER60 to something else; you can accomplish this by creating a text file named driver64.dat in Cheat Engine's folder and writing something similar to the template below:
([Link])

Code: Select all

HVSOMETHING
PList123
TList567
dbk64.sys
fedcba98
P.S. Given how SC2 has always been regarded, primarily due to its heavy usage of code obfuscation and lack of debuginfo, as a "hard" game to hack, I had to rely on kernelmode [physical] memory editors (i.e., Cheat Engine's DBK) in order to make said changes within the game's code; Blizzard had relied on undocumented Windows kernel APIs (namely, by mapping their executable code with "SEC_NO_CHANGE") and made it incredibly hard to otherwise edit its code with usermode permissions in the virtual memory. Also, due to periodical (every ~5 mins.) code integrity checks, a hypervisor (i.e., Cheat Engine's DBVM) was used to "cloak" said physical memory changes from SC2's usermode anticheat. Lastly, Cheat Engine was chosen due to its portability and the fact that it came with pre-signed drivers, which have become mandatory in Windows.

Download:
deauthoritarianismizer.ct
Cheat Engine's default DBK servicename NEEDS to be renamed; check the topic's body.
(had 56 downloads before reupload)
(38.91 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Or, if you want a conveniently packaged trainer (.exe) that automatically patches SC2 using this cheat table, visit: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26963

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by HighVoltage on Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

mafiasucks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: StarCraft II Arcade Ban Evasion Table

Post by mafiasucks »

I'm receiving [Error]: Failed to patch target ban evasion subroutines when trying to use this. Any troubleshooting suggestions?

voltsnemesis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: StarCraft II Arcade Ban Evasion Table

Post by voltsnemesis »

this highvolt going to prison to get his booty clapped