Oxygen Not Included

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tampy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by tampy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:17 am

Can someone update the tables?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Reputation: 135

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Cake-san » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm

tampy wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:17 am
Can someone update the tables?
Update 1
#Fix script that crash game during generating dup, eg: add "Set Dup skills to 100 on Generate" script (don't use "Dup On Generate" script)

#Add "SelectedEntity" script, now you can select a living things & change their conditions.( some are not populating & I don't know why)

#Add "Immune to some negative status" script

#Known issue "Immune to some negative status" script crash the game when "No Hunger" is enabled (don't know why).
#workaround - enabled "No Hunger" then, unpaused the game, then you can activate "Immune to some negative status" script.
Attachments
OxygenNotIncluded.CT
Update 1
(59.53 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Last edited by Cake-san on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

drunksanta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:53 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by drunksanta » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
mulrich wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 am
Several or all of the duplicant vitals cheats crash the game.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Reputation: 135

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Cake-san » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:03 am

drunksanta wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:29 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
mulrich wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 am
Several or all of the duplicant vitals cheats crash the game.
Activated it only when game had finished loading the world... ? :roll:

Fahry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Fahry » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
tampy wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:17 am
Can someone update the tables?
Condition scripts can be messy sometimes like after half an hour of game duplicants start to get in "make a mess" cycle just freezing in place and giving warning text. PLus when dupe gets a severe wound it instantly incapacitates him/her preventing heal at triage cot/. Wound heal bug stops when turning off/ Bladder script deactivated releases duplicant with mess made .

drunksanta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:53 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by drunksanta » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:03 am
Activated it only when game had finished loading the world... ? :roll:
Yup :)

rinnioveraci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:23 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by rinnioveraci » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:34 pm

I love this game. Would love to have tables but I don't know where to start

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:11 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Allen1013 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:10 am

Fahry wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
tampy wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:17 am
Can someone update the tables?
Condition scripts can be messy sometimes like after half an hour of game duplicants start to get in "make a mess" cycle just freezing in place and giving warning text. PLus when dupe gets a severe wound it instantly incapacitates him/her preventing heal at triage cot/. Wound heal bug stops when turning off/ Bladder script deactivated releases duplicant with mess made .

Yeah I just Restarted a world for fun, and the Empty bladder caused one of my guys to bug out and make over 400 mess, before I quit.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:23 am
Reputation: 8

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Anglican » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
tampy wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:17 am
Can someone update the tables?
One question though how do you populate values on generate dup once you load a colony that has been around for a few cycles?

tmungard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by tmungard » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:30 am

Can someone update the tables? Super dupes would be nice

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Reputation: 135

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Cake-san » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:05 am

drunksanta wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:33 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:03 am
Activated it only when game had finished loading the world... ? :roll:
Yup :)
#Added "Set Dup skills to 100 on Generate" script,so use that script instead of "Dup On Generate" script.
Allen1013 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:10 am
Fahry wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:56 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
Condition scripts can be messy sometimes like after half an hour of game duplicants start to get in "make a mess" cycle just freezing in place and giving warning text. PLus when dupe gets a severe wound it instantly incapacitates him/her preventing heal at triage cot/. Wound heal bug stops when turning off/ Bladder script deactivated releases duplicant with mess made .

Yeah I just Restarted a world for fun, and the Empty bladder caused one of my guys to bug out and make over 400 mess, before I quit.
#Added "Immune to some negative status", game has some checks & "Condition" script's injection point's function is not fast enough,maybe ?
Anglican wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
tampy wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:17 am
Can someone update the tables?
One question though how do you populate values on generate dup once you load a colony that has been around for a few cycles?
#Made a "Set skill on show skill" script but the skills will not save because the data is read-only (Script locate in hidden part of table.)
Ofcourse, I'm not yet found the permanent way .
tmungard wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:30 am
Can someone update the tables? Super dupes would be nice
Update 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ADF56, Evilpwn, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hopit, LegendZero88, WhiteNOiz