Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by hugmugmie »

I want to use One Hit Kill. Please tell me Where is it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

hugmugmie wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:01 am
I want to use One Hit Kill. Please tell me Where is it?
Either you change your equipped weapon stats thru Player>>Slot data>>Weapon Data and change the damage to a high number
or
use a trainer, I remember using fearlessrevolution's trainer alongside this table, google it

fooltimes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fooltimes »

Hi guys, I registered to see if someone can help me. Today while dueling in the arenas I got matched against a hacker aptly named Hitler which proceded to completely fuck up my character. Before the gate to the arena raised I got transformed into the Black Dragon Set, my rings got all broken, my covenant changed to the sunbros, instantly got like 20millon extra souls and I died.
Now my char is glitched, my attack buttons don't work and when I try to unequip my weapons the game crashes, is there something I can do?
Hope someone can help me figure out why this is it and if maybe with cheat engine I can edit the damage this piece of shit has done. Thanks!

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

fooltimes wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:35 am
Hi guys, I registered to see if someone can help me. Today while dueling in the arenas I got matched against a hacker aptly named Hitler which proceded to completely fuck up my character. Before the gate to the arena raised I got transformed into the Black Dragon Set, my rings got all broken, my covenant changed to the sunbros, instantly got like 20millon extra souls and I died.
Now my char is glitched, my attack buttons don't work and when I try to unequip my weapons the game crashes, is there something I can do?
Hope someone can help me figure out why this is it and if maybe with cheat engine I can edit the damage this piece of shit has done. Thanks!
Well, the first rule of this table is, Use it offline, the maker of this table says you will be softbanned when using hacks or cheats (including this table) online, meaning you will be placed in a separate server where hackers and cheaters roam around

Truth to be told, the maker won't help anyone who get problems when using this table in online play
And frankly, I have no idea on what happens to your save,
Is it because the other player using hacks (which I don't know what kinda hack that messed with other player's shit, sure if they give you their corrupted items but what's this? did someone has invented a script that automatically alter other players inventory online???)
Is it because the softban setting that automatically breaks player save or conflict between softban settings and cheats activated when softban applied?

Sorry man, I don't know how to help you, even if I wanted to. Chances are system caught you when using cheat engine, and when softban applies it conflicts with cheats that active at the moment

All I can say is, make a new save, go offline next time you use this table

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:50 pm
fooltimes wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:35 am
Well, the first rule of this table is, Use it offline, the maker of this table says you will be softbanned when using hacks or cheats (including this table) online, meaning you will be placed in a separate server where hackers and cheaters roam around

Truth to be told, the maker won't help anyone who get problems when using this table in online play
And frankly, I have no idea on what happens to your save,
Is it because the other player using hacks (which I don't know what kinda hack that messed with other player's shit, sure if they give you their corrupted items but what's this? did someone has invented a script that automatically alter other players inventory online???)
Is it because the softban setting that automatically breaks player save or conflict between softban settings and cheats activated when softban applied?

Sorry man, I don't know how to help you, even if I wanted to. Chances are system caught you when using cheat engine, and when softban applies it conflicts with cheats that active at the moment

All I can say is, make a new save, go offline next time you use this table
I was softbanned once. Had to send an email to their weird system. Took about 2 weeks to undo the process.
There is a person in China and Taiwan that has a CE Table that can alter the enemy, you being the enemy. They can change just about any thing, they can also teleport behind you and be invisible.
I do not play DS3 or DS2 online anymore since I don't play with cheats while doing anything online, but I just can't stand being one shot from a invisible person who just invaded but appears immediately behind me. . . like come on man, how did you travel 400 yards in 1 second and get behind me in a corridor lol

Adamantium1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

possible to increase head/body size?

Post by Adamantium1989 »

just curious how I may go about changing the character head size or if it is possible in dark souls 2. It is much easier to edit in ds1 or ds3 but I am also less experienced with ds2's script.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: possible to increase head/body size?

Post by ZoanChrome »

Adamantium1989 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:37 am
just curious how I may go about changing the character head size or if it is possible in dark souls 2. It is much easier to edit in ds1 or ds3 but I am also less experienced with ds2's script.
Honestly I've never bothered to change character's body or head size in every Dark Souls games I've played

There's Character model in Player cheats tho I've never used it,
If I remember correctly it only change character's body part type (including head) but not size I'm afraid
As for scripting: Sorry, can't help you there I'm not the creator of this table and I'm also very noob when it comes to CE script

Shalmac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shalmac »

I want to increase the length of backstep but I can't get more than triple the original the length of backstep. I want it to be somewhat near 24 jump length with 6 height. I am using Dark Souls 2 not SotFS but I think the game are similar enough that it can work.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Shalmac wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:18 am
I want to increase the length of backstep but I can't get more than triple the original the length of backstep. I want it to be somewhat near 24 jump length with 6 height. I am using Dark Souls 2 not SotFS but I think the game are similar enough that it can work.
First, I've never tweaked backstep length and I don't know how, sorry can't help you there
Second, If you're not using SotFS go look for DS2 table. There's link in first page to the original GitHub repository with both SotFS and DS2 table
The creator made 2 separate table means the addresses might be different for both games

Hostility
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hostility »

I wonder if it's possible to change my covenant rank or add a glow to my phantom. I haven't found anything in the internets so I'm asking - How do I do it?

EDIT: Okay, so I've found something, but, given that I'm a complete noob who haven't used CE before - "Open the General table in CE.
Player - Covenants" doesn't tell me anything. What I am supposed to do?
Last edited by Hostility on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Hostility wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:20 pm
I wonder if it's possible to change my covenant rank or add a glow to my phantom. I haven't found anything in the internets so I'm asking - How do I do it?
1. To change covenant rank, go to Hero>>covenants>>enable one of the covenant options>>change the progress
(example: Brotherhood of blood needs 50 for first rank, I change the value to 49 and give the item to make it 50)

2. about phantom glow, I never mess around with something like that, sorry can't help you there

hasbiasdq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hasbiasdq »

Can i change the number of spell uses and permanent spell slots?

Strangest Man
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Strangest Man »

This one still working? Using the open script causes CE to hang, at least for me. Playing on SotFS btw

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Traslogan »

So because MP is generally dead I was hoping to use this for sunlight medals but the item swap appears to not find any variables it needs (and the puu.sh link in the table is no longer valid to show how it works). I tried selecting items in the inventory but makes no difference. Anyone know how to get that to work?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

hasbiasdq wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:11 am
Can i change the number of spell uses and permanent spell slots?
Yes and No
Yes, There're two ways of increasing spell uses
1. by using spellparam helper in Helper or Magic equip data in Hero
2. by increasing your Attunement attribute

No, it won't be permanent unless you increase the Attunement attribute, game's rule on loading save