Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by ZoanChrome »

unkemptpickles wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 am
The "Overall 1" & "Overall 2" options don't work at all, is anybody still updating this table?
sorry for not responding for a long time, i'm quite dead here and i've uninstalled DS II for other things so i might not be helpful enough for all your problems, but i'll answer whatever i can to help.

no, it's not updated anymore since 17/06/2017

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LovelyLudwig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LovelyLudwig »

so when i drop swap items that have durability, so say i swap in a longsword or armor piece or ring or something, it will always have -1 durability, be unfixable, and "break" whenever I rest at a bonfire, and weapons will have no base damage, any reason or way to fix?

edit: nvm found a fix literally 10 minutes later, for anyone getting the same issue you have to use the "highlighted item" helper and highlight said equipment and change "Broken?" to no and its durability to whatever max durability the weapon has.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

LovelyLudwig wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:31 pm
so when i drop swap items that have durability, so say i swap in a longsword or armor piece or ring or something, it will always have -1 durability, be unfixable, and "break" whenever I rest at a bonfire, and weapons will have no base damage, any reason or way to fix?

edit: nvm found a fix literally 10 minutes later, for anyone getting the same issue you have to use the "highlighted item" helper and highlight said equipment and change "Broken?" to no and its durability to whatever max durability the weapon has.
1. Drop swap items broken items, well i don't know how or why this happened to be honest, but i found that swapping weapons with weapons, gauntlets with gauntlets didn't make things broken or unusable
When doing Drop Swap items i have made an unspoken rule to myself, every item swapped need to be one of it's kind ( weapon swapped with weapon, armor swapped with armor, usable swapped with usable)

2. Yes that's another way to fix the problem, using Item Mod>> highlighted item you can change the broken status

Redeemer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Redeemer »

Hey ZoanChrome!! Sorry to bug you, but I got a real pressing question about the CheatEngine Table... How do you respawn Bosses??

I used Respawn all Enemies under Scripts, and while it does work, it didn't respawn Fume Knight or Sir Alonne in the DLC (Iron King); any way to help me out here?? Am I doing something wrong? Under World Flag there is no respawn boss or any of the some such... Help Plz!

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Redeemer wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 am
Hey ZoanChrome!! Sorry to bug you, but I got a real pressing question about the CheatEngine Table... How do you respawn Bosses??

I used Respawn all Enemies under Scripts, and while it does work, it didn't respawn Fume Knight or Sir Alonne in the DLC (Iron King); any way to help me out here?? Am I doing something wrong? Under World Flag there is no respawn boss or any of the some such... Help Plz!
First, did you screw something up? or just want to fight the boss again?

Too bad, it's just for regular enemy not boss ( at least that's what it does to me, accidentally killed a boss from out of the fog room, the boss didn't spawn anymore and stuck in the fog room), or it's just me that too lazy to try and fix it

Still, i think you have some options that hopefully will fix this problem:
1. try warping to another bonfire and came back to the nearest bonfire
2. try warping to another bonfire and reload the game then came back to the nearest bonfire
3. try warping to another bonfire and reload the game then came back to the nearest bonfire with respawn all enemies scripts activated

Atvaark guide in github used to say that if some world/npc scripts didn't work you need to get out of that area, activate scripts then get back

Warning: Even if the method works you will respawn not just the boss you want but possibly all boss you already defeated and may be causing bugs to other things (double keys, invisible barrier in front of area entrance/elevator)

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

Question. How do you edit your armor values? I can edit weapons just fine with the helper but armors?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re:

Post by ZoanChrome »

Mr. Alien wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:04 pm
Question. How do you edit your armor values? I can edit weapons just fine with the helper but armors?
Sadly no, There's no way to edit armor in this table as far as i know, sorry

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Re:

Post by Mr. Alien »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 am
Mr. Alien wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:04 pm
Sadly no, There's no way to edit armor in this table as far as i know, sorry
Well, that's unfortunate. :(

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

Oh yeah, how do you unhollow yourself? Can't find the option.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re:

Post by ZoanChrome »

Mr. Alien wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:35 pm
I think there were several ways but I remember using this (a lot..)
Player>>Statistics>>Hollow Stage
change hollow stage to 0 or -1? (sorry, I forgot the value)

if it doesn't work, use Prevent Hollowing scripts next time before you die

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am
Mr. Alien wrote:

Tried the Hollow Stage thing (it's Hollow LV on the most recent github table) and it doesn't work, unfortunately.

Wait, nevermind, it works, but you can't set it to -1 or else the game will crash on the next loading screen. And it only takes effect after a loading screen.

Thank God it didn't corrupt my save. Tried editing my stats beyond the 99 limit on DS3 and the game now just crashes every time it loads the save. :(

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Mr. Alien wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:27 pm
ZoanChrome wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am
Mr. Alien wrote:

Tried the Hollow Stage thing (it's Hollow LV on the most recent github table) and it doesn't work, unfortunately.

Wait, nevermind, it works, but you can't set it to -1 or else the game will crash on the next loading screen. And it only takes effect after a loading screen.

Thank God it didn't corrupt my save. Tried editing my stats beyond the 99 limit on DS3 and the game now just crashes every time it loads the save. :(
Yeah sorry about -1 things, It's been along time and I don't have the game anymore, hell all I had left is just the table
Good thing it doesn't break your save, I have never get corrupted saves or crash on loading saves, no matter how many times I crashed the game,
Though it doesn't corrupted your save doesn't mean you can be reckless (like me), I got some bugs and glitches caused by using cheats at the wrong place and that's one of two reason I uninstalled DS2
Spoiler
I had to play all the way from beginning since I accidentally kill an npc (the one inside a dark ruin selling this rare weapon), I tried to revive him using this table but no matter how many times I reload the save, teleport to other place while the cheat still on, he never came back to life (poor npc)
then I activate the wrong cheats (something that make you hit all enemies even beyond walls) in lava area and killed the boss beyond fog door without entering it, then there's no boss to fight when I entered the fog door, I can't progress anymore even if there's a way, it's all messed up
second time, I need to activate no clip everytime before I take an elevator, because there's some kind of invisible wall in front of elevator steps
But yeah having stats beyond the limit can potentially render the save 'un-loadable' as the game can't measure the stats calculations anymore (if DS3 has save editor, you may have some chance to fix that save)

Pensive_WolF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pensive_WolF »

Hi guys, I'm very new to using Cheat Engine, I've very sparsely used it on maybe one or two other games years ago, like on borderlands just so I could run a bit faster.(god do you move slow in those games!)

I start Dark Souls 2 and load my save game in offline mode.

then I double click the Dark souls 2 Cheat Table, and Open the Dark Souls 2 Process.

at this point a number of boxes shows up in the bottom area;
[ ]Enable
[ ]Reset
[ ]Forlorn GS
[ ]Black robe
[ ]Elite Knight Gauntet
[ ]Elite Knight Boots
[ ]Blue seal ring
[ ]Blue Longsword
[ ]Uchigatana
[ ]No Effect

but nothing happens when I click or double click the Enable box to open the scripts. What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

I just beat Dark Souls 1 for the first time and the only reason I want to use cheat engine at all is because I find the new very low weapon durability and losing max HP on death to be very punishing, and am hoping to adjust those to factors with CE.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Pensive_WolF wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:29 am
Hi guys, I'm very new to using Cheat Engine, I've very sparsely used it on maybe one or two other games years ago, like on borderlands just so I could run a bit faster.(god do you move slow in those games!)

I start Dark Souls 2 and load my save game in offline mode.

then I double click the Dark souls 2 Cheat Table, and Open the Dark Souls 2 Process.

at this point a number of boxes shows up in the bottom area;
[ ]Enable
[ ]Reset
[ ]Forlorn GS
[ ]Black robe
[ ]Elite Knight Gauntet
[ ]Elite Knight Boots
[ ]Blue seal ring
[ ]Blue Longsword
[ ]Uchigatana
[ ]No Effect

but nothing happens when I click or double click the Enable box to open the scripts. What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

I just beat Dark Souls 1 for the first time and the only reason I want to use cheat engine at all is because I find the new very low weapon durability and losing max HP on death to be very punishing, and am hoping to adjust those to factors with CE.
First and foremost, sorry for late reply
Second. What Dark Souls II you have? DarkSouls II or Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin?

This table is for DarkSouls II SotFS 1.0.2, as Dark Souls II version is (or was) 1.0.11
I used to enable 3 options (Query memory Region, Read/Write Process Memory, Open Process) in CE Extras Settings for playing with this table and I won't recommend enabling it as you have no plans on meddling with swing speed and projectiles properties
but if your system support DBVM, try enabling it
This table used to work with Legit or Pirated release of SotFS

Neverbliss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Neverbliss »

Wasn't there a script so that enemies dropped every possible loot that they can have? I cannot find it. I'm trying to loot certain enemies out of their gears. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.