Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KetamineBruh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by KetamineBruh »

Anyone know how to get the "No Equip Load" to work? It says that the array byte equipload2 could not be found

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkAbyssLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkAbyssLord »

How can I edit my play time using this cheat table? I do not see a play time section unlike in DS1 : Remastered table. Please help me.

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

The 'No Equip Load' seems don't work now.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Hello, there is a way to have 100% drop rate with this table ?

lanford
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lanford »

Today my weaponsmith Ornifex was accidentally killed by those spiders near her house. I tried to revive her by setting World Flags -> Revive NPCs -> check weaponsmith Ornifex and set the value to 00 but even after I teleport back to her house or reload save file, she does not appear here. Anyone know how to revive this specific NPC?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

lanford wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:37 pm
Today my weaponsmith Ornifex was accidentally killed by those spiders near her house. I tried to revive her by setting World Flags -> Revive NPCs -> check weaponsmith Ornifex and set the value to 00 but even after I teleport back to her house or reload save file, she does not appear here. Anyone know how to revive this specific NPC?
Too bad man, I accidentally killed an NPC too waaay back then, Haven't found any way to revive them thru this cheat table, Only starting a new game can