Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by ZoanChrome »

Strangest Man wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:27 pm
This one still working? Using the open script causes CE to hang, at least for me. Playing on SotFS btw
If I remember correctly, you need to enable open process, query memory region, read/write process memory (Settings>> Extra)
Those things also need your system to activate DBVM so if your rig doesn't support DBVM then chances you won't be able to use this table (to Check whether your system support DBVM :Right click on CE icon right above Settings, there should be window popped up)

If it hangs when it usually take 5 seconds only, then restart your PC

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Traslogan wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:25 am
So because MP is generally dead I was hoping to use this for sunlight medals but the item swap appears to not find any variables it needs (and the puu.sh link in the table is no longer valid to show how it works). I tried selecting items in the inventory but makes no difference. Anyone know how to get that to work?
How to do Item Swap:
1. Enable script in Helpers
2. Drop an item
3. Change Item Name Value to another item, change the quantity value
4. Pick it up

To avoid any broken item, Try using an item from the same category
Ex: you want a katana, then drop a weapon (axe, dagger, sword, etc) and swap it to katana
you want divine blessing, then drop a throwing knives and swap it to divine blessing

hasbiasdq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hasbiasdq »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:27 pm
hasbiasdq wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:11 am
Can i change the number of spell uses and permanent spell slots?
Yes and No
Yes, There're two ways of increasing spell uses
1. by using spellparam helper in Helper or Magic equip data in Hero
2. by increasing your Attunement attribute

No, it won't be permanent unless you increase the Attunement attribute, game's rule on loading save
Sorry, but there is no spell use value in spellparam helper. For example, i want to edit Great Soul Arrow which has 15 uses, then i search for 15 under the value column in spellparam helper, but there isn't any. So how do i know which address that i should change? The only available description are FTH REQ and INT REQ, there is no "Number of Use" or something like that.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

hasbiasdq wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:27 pm

Sorry, but there is no spell use value in spellparam helper. For example, i want to edit Great Soul Arrow which has 15 uses, then i search for 15 under the value column in spellparam helper, but there isn't any. So how do i know which address that i should change? The only available description are FTH REQ and INT REQ, there is no "Number of Use" or something like that.
Welp my bad, I don't remember increasing a spell "Number of Uses", Sorry
What I did was increasing a chaos fireball projectiles and range
I saw magic equip data in Hero, have you tried that to increase attunement slots?

4l33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4l33 »

yo, how to add items to your inventory? can't find the option in the table. Thx

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

4l33 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:42 am
yo, how to add items to your inventory? can't find the option in the table. Thx
Yep, there's no way to add an item to your inventory
but you can swap an item to whatever you need, there's an option for that
Helpers>>Item Swap, enable then drop an item (ex: dagger), then change the item name to what item you need (ex: manikin dagger)
Just to be safe, swap an item with the same category (usable with usable, weapons with weapons)
ex: if you need twinkling titanite, then drop a titanite shard and swap it to twinkling titanite.
if you need Varangian sword, then drop a shortsword and swap it to Varangian sword

4l33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4l33 »

Thanks bro. By the way, what does the Hero > Player data > Apperance do? Can I change my character presets?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

4l33 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:43 pm
Thanks bro. By the way, what does the Hero > Player data > Apperance do? Can I change my character presets?
I think it enables you to change your character appearance (head, weight, etc)
Honestly, I never used it, so I can't really help you there, sorry

I Like CustomBosses
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by I Like CustomBosses »

Hello, I have a question, I would like to reduce the damage I receive by 50% I have no idea how to do it, it would be useful in the creation of a Custom boss. I do not know how to edit effects and I have the impression that unfortunately it would require it, I was thinking about increasing the brightbug effect because it gives 20% dmg reduction but I have no idea if it is possible at all. If is possible I would be very happy if someone could teach me this.
Thanks for any reply.

katons
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by katons »

Hey guys! Can you please help me? I've ever used CE in DS2, but in fact in my game Mytha doesn't spawn. There just no boss, only there is the lifebar. I can't burn aschetic neither do anything more. Is there any script or a way to spawn Mytha so I could kill her?

ShadowKnight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowKnight »

Can an item such as a covenant ring be dropped or destroyed?

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

I'm having a problem trying to put the Bewitched Alonne Sword 2H L2 buff (1790020) as a passive effect on another weapon (King's Ultra Greatsword), I tried doing the same as I did with the Strong Magic Shield effect (31210000) on the Cleric's Small Shield (works perfectly fine) but for some reason it doesn't work properly, every time I open the inventory it starts casting the buff over and over and lagging the game, I thought it might be because it's a weapon unique effect but it doesn't seem to happen with the Ivory King Ultra Greatsword (5255000) 2H R2 buff.
Any help would be welcome.

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

The only thing I'm interested in using is the infinite durability on items since it's just an annoying mechanic. Does anyone know if this one is safe to use online? Does it make a difference if it's just while playing with my friends or solo and not while doing invasions?

LunaRosaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LunaRosaa »

does rez npcs work if so how?

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Still works great. Thanks for making it!