The by Atvaark (luckily bookmark this)
The of some cheats by me. (part 2 coming up, maybe)
this table can be used to:
1. add effect (spell missile, Movesets, and action speed) to your attacks by the help of pointers
2. customize your currently equipped weapons and armor ( stance, damage, durability, block percentage, effects)
3. Edit your enemy (ex: make it stagger everytime you hit it), your move speed, jump height, etc
4. Modify inventory (Change Item, add item, etc)
5. added effect and movesets can be applied to a script (still don't know how to, but Atvaark already make Heihachi movesets for fist weapon)
6. A lot of tweaking scripts (Ghost mode, no stagger, immune to all debuff, etc)
7. Resurrect a NPC (This never works for me, maybe I was doing it wrong, back up your save before killing an NPC)
Updated 04/05/2020 (sorry, just checked the GitHub page):
-Added “Replenishment [Phantom Color]” from previous tables versions (not made by me)
-Mapped some offsets for easier reading
-Added offset +74 (Parry Multiplier) under [Equipped Weapon]
-Added WeaponTypeParam Helper
-Added ChrNetworkPhantom Helper
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1