Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

Made on the Ubisoft Connect version, (not sure about others, in theory it should)

Features
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Energy
- Infinite Craft | Ammo | Pickups | Clan | Skill | etc | (not everything & fixed value of 900)
- Clan Favours (allows editing of favours and prices (freeze the price at 0 and the favours at 9000))

I do not promise updates
I do not answer questions
I do not take feature requests
Learned a lot from: Akira | SunBeam | DarkByte | Panraven | MGGA

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
afop_plus.CT
(9.4 KiB) Downloaded 2235 times
Last edited by blackpanda on Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

_ThisMegaHertz_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Post by _ThisMegaHertz_ »

Sadly doesn't work.

NootingtonTheThird
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:46 am
Sadly doesn't work.
remove the "_plus" in the exe / process the script lists to attach to and itll work / go to the processes tap instead of application tab when choosing what to attach CE to and select apof.exe (or the one with _plus)

_ThisMegaHertz_
Noobzor
Noobzor

NootingtonTheThird wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:51 am
remove the "_plus" in the exe / process the script lists to attach to and itll work / go to the processes tap instead of application tab when choosing what to attach CE to and select apof.exe (or the one with _plus)
Still not working, Must've had a tiny hotfix since this was created.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:01 am
Still not working, Must've had a tiny hotfix since this was created.
I didn't have any luck with his Inf. Crafting shortly after he released it. And the game hasn't been updated since the Day One patch at launch. (1.0.1)

Ilovemods
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ilovemods »

So I read on a website that uses another engine similar to increase your clan favor to stay full permanently, but tried this with cheat engine and its not working wonder if anyone else will have luck, here is a copy and paste of the directions "btw you can easily use cheat engine to alter the clan favor, search for int value, then contribute an item to the basket, filter... contribute notehr item ...filter. The normal max is around 9k, i have mine set to 99999999, so i will never run out, i can buy everything the traders have there, and it always shows its full(even though it is going down)" tried and just get lost in addresses galore and run out of items before I can even get down past thousands of addresses

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

Ilovemods wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm
So I read on a website that uses another engine similar to increase your clan favor to stay full permanently, but tried this with cheat engine and its not working wonder if anyone else will have luck, here is a copy and paste of the directions "btw you can easily use cheat engine to alter the clan favor, search for int value, then contribute an item to the basket, filter... contribute notehr item ...filter. The normal max is around 9k, i have mine set to 99999999, so i will never run out, i can buy everything the traders have there, and it always shows its full(even though it is going down)" tried and just get lost in addresses galore and run out of items before I can even get down past thousands of addresses
That is on a different hook.
My hook works on award calculation ex: (when you craft arrows, open a box, get skill points, get clan points) you get 900 of em instead of one.
As long as you have the box ticked.

addictedevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by addictedevil »

_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:46 am
Sadly doesn't work.
tried but it says ''<<Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT ''

can you please fix it ?

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

the only thing that works is crafting arrows, nothing else multiplies. I believe health works but i don't use it.

_ThisMegaHertz_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Still not working with the updated table, Am I doing something wrong ? Open the game through Ubisoft Connect, Alt-Tab out once ingame, Launch the trainer, Check "initialize" but I cannot check off any of the options.

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

Ilovemods wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm

I was able to change mine. Just open cheat engine connect to client and run a scan for 4 bit with unknown starting value. Go donate an item or two, do increased value once or twice. Be sure to do unchanged value to weed out most of the results in between. Basically just switch back and forth between adding (by donating) or decreasing value (buy something from the food guy. Once you get down to like 100 you should be able to tell just but looking a t what changes it's value when you donate once (it'll go up by 1). Not too hard, just back up your save in case you mess up.

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:40 am
Still not working with the updated table, Am I doing something wrong ? Open the game through Ubisoft Connect, Alt-Tab out once ingame, Launch the trainer, Check "initialize" but I cannot check off any of the options.
If you can check the Initialize option, that means the HealthHook is found!
So when your game is loaded (your char is in game), check / freeze the health, energy if you want
or check the Crafting option.

(if you use an another trainer / table alongside. it won't work. as probably we hook the same things)

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

blackpanda wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:57 am
_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:40 am
If you can check the Initialize option, that means the HealthHook is found!
So when your game is loaded (your char is in game), check / freeze the health, energy if you want
or check the Crafting option.

(if you use an another trainer / table alongside. it won't work. as probably we hook the same things)
I know what they mean it will Initialize but NEVER will the other codes work, it just never checks the boxes for ANYTHING but Initialize, so I HAD to use something else, sadly.

arap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arap »

First of all many thanks to BlackPanda for making the script.

Following method have worked since first release of the script, and still works in what I believe is 4th iteration of the script.

Step by step.

1) Launch Ubisoft connect, then Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
2) Resume/Load and spawn ingame.
3) Launch Cheat Engine.
4) In CE click little computer w/spyglass icon, then click the tab "processes"(not the applications or windows tab!), pick the 0000xxxx-afpo.exe processand then click the "open button".
5) In CE click the yellow open file and choose the downloaded afop_plus.ct file. Click "Open" and then click "OK" on the following "Code list/Pause" dialogue window.

6) Next steps is important

7) Dont yet click "initalize" in the script list window.

8) Rightclick the line saying "Health" , choose "change script" , find line #10(-ish) saying " aobscanmodule(INJECT,afop_plus.exe,8B 47 64 39 47 60 75) " and remove the part saying "_plus", then click OK.

9) Do exactly the same for the line saying "crafting".

10) Now click on "initalize" , then "health" , then pick "desired choices" in the "health menu". Then click on "Crafting" if so desired.

If taking enough damage ingame, the health bar will show so and health drops X % before its almost instantly set back to whatever is chosen in the scrip IF the toggle for health/healthmax is on.

Crafting part does not magically give all needed resources.

It will increase the count of the already owned resource, to 99.

Handy to use when quickly crafting new arrows while in the field.

I can only speculate so I assume there is more places in the game code that deal with owned resources, and the script can only cover a part of that, atleast for now.

Good luck.

dwayde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dwayde »

not working....please fix