Football Manager 2024 [EG/WS/STEAM] - 24.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
layth
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2024 [EG/WS/STEAM] - 24.2.1

Post by layth »

Seem to have an issue, Deadline Day isn't ending. It just carries over to the next and then the next.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ama15
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ama15 »

Sonica wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:22 am
Ama15 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:01 pm
Hello, thank you for your work. Is there anything new regarding a feature that allows other clubs to accept everything you ask them, whether on loan or transfer?
This feature is still being worked on and yes, that feature that worked in FM23 allows you to bid any value and they will accept it. Then you go back a page and click the player to enter into a contract negotiation with him - the option to negotiate any wage and addons is currently working for FM24 in this table for players and staff. One way around this option for transfer not being in as yet, is to put in an offer and have it accepted, then go to the player and change the transfer bid there.
Thank you for your response, but this functionality only works one way and for transfers. I wanted to talk about the fact that for example, a club makes an offer for one of my players and no matter what I ask them, they accept. (and if I remember the functionality present on FM23 does not work when you want a player on loan)

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

Ama15 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:15 pm
Thank you for your response, but this functionality only works one way and for transfers. I wanted to talk about the fact that for example, a club makes an offer for one of my players and no matter what I ask them, they accept. (and if I remember the functionality present on FM23 does not work when you want a player on loan)
Okay, I understand now and thanks for clarifying. What I talked about can work two ways: buying and selling transfer values, as you can change these values in the table once the club accepts them to whatever you want. This also depends on the player agreeing to enter negotiations to join your club if your club's rep or team's overall depth in quality isn't as good. Yes, loans are different as that requires bypassing the club check on agreeing to the loan, and well, you can't bypass negotiating loans as that is dictated by the clubs, not the player. For tricky situations like this, have a look at the extensive table options to achieve the desired outcome or near enough to it.

remphanstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remphanstar »

I can't wait to be able to pick 100 golden generation players again!

Also has anyone found a sweet spot for the improved development multiplier? Is it really worth it to pick special attributes to train like mental when it ends up always taking attributes from actual stats?

Also do things like consistency and important matches get improved if you select them?

Ama15
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ama15 »

Sonica wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:33 pm
Ama15 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:15 pm
Okay, I understand now and thanks for clarifying. What I talked about can work two ways: buying and selling transfer values, as you can change these values in the table once the club accepts them to whatever you want. This also depends on the player agreeing to enter negotiations to join your club if your club's rep or team's overall depth in quality isn't as good. Yes, loans are different as that requires bypassing the club check on agreeing to the loan, and well, you can't bypass negotiating loans as that is dictated by the clubs, not the player. For tricky situations like this, have a look at the extensive table options to achieve the desired outcome or near enough to it.
yes I know that we can modify the values in the table once the club has accepted them.
but the table does not allow you to add the different options and clauses, it just allows you to modify existing ones.
that's why I was asking if there would be a feature like that for players "Player Always Agree on Negotiation Terms" which would be "Club Always Agree on Negotiation Terms" so that when we want to sell a player we can include clauses etc. ...and they will always accept

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

layth wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:08 pm
Seem to have an issue, Deadline Day isn't ending. It just carries over to the next and then the next.
If you use No Transfer Window, it removes the transfer windows and deadlines day for all competitions, allowing you to make transfers throughout the season.
remphanstar wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:50 pm
I can't wait to be able to pick 100 golden generation players again!

Also has anyone found a sweet spot for the improved development multiplier? Is it really worth it to pick special attributes to train like mental when it ends up always taking attributes from actual stats?
There are various weighted values based on player positions, which will be combined with the attribute value to get the CA value. This shows how much they will contribute to the CA value. Acceleration, Finishing, and Composure, for example, have a high weight value for a Striker; each 1 point attributes will require a greater CA rating.

So, if you put these attributes in the Attribute Booster and it begins to drop other attributes, you should increase the progress rate value as well as his PA.
remphanstar wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:50 pm
Also do things like consistency and important matches get improved if you select them?
Yes, Consistency will increase, as will Important Matches. Because they have a weight of 0, they will not effect the player's CA, means they will not drop others.

remphanstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remphanstar »

would it be possible to add Nation and Region transfer frequency to the table?

Meriten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meriten »

Hello,

update on Focus Change or Hover Tooltip isn't enabled:

"The array of byte named getObjProfile could not be found"

What can I do now?

Fukara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fukara »

"Complete Ongoing Board Requests" does not work with stadium expansion. Even if it is activated when construction has started.
"Nationality Restrictions Lifted" does not work.

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

HI, does your tool affect wage contributions? I did not see anything that can alter that. It that a future feature coming to the tool at a later date??

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

remphanstar wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:05 am
would it be possible to add Nation and Region transfer frequency to the table?
I can create a section for that, but you can only change current ones, not add new ones.
Meriten wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:17 am
Hello,

update on Focus Change or Hover Tooltip isn't enabled:

"The array of byte named getObjProfile could not be found"

What can I do now?
Check this out : viewtopic.php?p=322651#p322651
Fukara wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:39 am
"Complete Ongoing Board Requests" does not work with stadium expansion. Even if it is activated when construction has started.
The stadium construction differs from others in that it may include up to four stages of progress. It could cause a bug, so please don't use it on it right now.

Nationality Restrictions Lifted will remove the foreign/EU rules in match squad rules, so use it before the match. This is will not removing foreign/EU rules in Squad Registration.

hekatoncheir wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:22 am
HI, does your tool affect wage contributions? I did not see anything that can alter that. It that a future feature coming to the tool at a later date??
Wage contributions were saved in the Club's Clauses & Bonuses object, which are currently unavailable. I previously found it, but I never included it to the table, so I will do so later.

remphanstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remphanstar »

Fukara wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:39 am
The stadium construction differs from others in that it may include up to four stages of progress. It could cause a bug, so please don't use it on it right now.

Can confirm i have a permanent stadium construction assigned to the club now after i dicked around with the stadium request thingy and somehow cancelled it in the editor whilst the game is stil pretending like its being planned. IM trying to fire the chariman t see if it fixes it

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

remphanstar wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:15 am
Can confirm i have a permanent stadium construction assigned to the club now after i dicked around with the stadium request thingy and somehow cancelled it in the editor whilst the game is stil pretending like its being planned. IM trying to fire the chariman t see if it fixes it
Please send me your save, I'll try to fix it.

remphanstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remphanstar »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:26 am
remphanstar wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:15 am
Please send me your save, I'll try to fix it.
Sent :) I am using a bunch of extra league files though

remphanstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remphanstar »

Another weird thing.

With Golden generation im trying to set it up so that every nation in OCE gets a golden generation AS WELL as my own club in New Zealand but New zealand itself doesnt get a golden generation.

However it seems that all the Nations get a golden Gen but my club doesnt. Ive tried having my club top of the list and then the nations and also with my club at the bottom of the list

Im using the alternate Debugger and have force selected my own club by turning off selection change on hover

EDIT: Strange ive tried experimenting and seeing if it only wokred if i made a list of only one type (Eg Competitions) So i added 5 competitons including the one i am currently in. Every Competition got Golden Gens for every club including my own comp but my club didnt get any Golden gens.

It seems no matter what way i try i cannot get my own club to spawn regens but every other form can Continetal etc

After trying different things for hours i now suddenly am unable to spawn a Golden Gen for my own club like this

Even just selecting NZ doesnt work

Even with every single item selected lol

I have combed past all threads from past gmaes versions and tried every single possible fix and even did a scan for the script and it shows as there, VEH, restarting teh game, pointers and update on focus, anti virus, uninstalling. Its so strange becuase every year i get youth itnake i have an issue with it generating golden gens right but i usually throw enough stuff at the wall and it will work but this time not so much