Magicraft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Magicraft

Post by It4chi »

Here is a little update for the version 0.80.27 :)

- Add the currency "chaos core"
- Add 6 more wands

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.27.CT
(268.27 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Kuddel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuddel »

hey you, there is a new update out and can you maybee add the new relics when you can find them?

And another thing, maybe im doing it wrong, but when i change the relics, like from "tinder" to " six sided dice" the relic changes, the numbers are changing to, but the relic doesnt work how it should, i mean i didnt get the rerolls the six sides dice should give, it just works when i can upgrade the relic, with a regular relic i find and this is for all relics, do you know what i wanna say?

koromB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koromB »

Here is a small 'totally newb' script for infinite shop and spell re-rolls for the corresponding rooms.

You need to roll once in shop then activate the script (or it will not activate, i guess it doesn't allocate the mem for that on game/exe start?)
You need to roll once in witch/spell room then activate the script (or it will not activate, i guess it doesn't allocate the mem for that on game/exe start?)

Note 1:
No idea why, but sometimes even when the script activates "successfully", the re-rolls in the shop will still be just 6 or whatever is your max based on updates to shop. Obviously, its because i don't know what i am doing. So its a guess work cheat table. (only started behaving like that on this version, i didn't have those problems with the version before the new zone was added)

Note 2:
If script doesn't work at all, you can easily find the addresses yourself if u care to. just roll 1st time in any of the room and search for 1, than roll 2nd time and search for 2, than 3rd time for 3 and so on. Once you found the address you are looking right click it and see what writes to it, roll one more time for the debugger to show the address that wrote there. Select the one that will pop up and click the show disassembler button, right click the assembler line and select change to doing nothing. This will work till you restart the game or right click it again and select the return original code.

PS: If anyone can offer a critique about the script, and the poor job i have done, go ahead :D . I would like to know what i have done wrong ;)
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.27 inf rerolls.CT
(5.06 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Kuddel wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am
hey you, there is a new update out and can you maybee add the new relics when you can find them?

And another thing, maybe im doing it wrong, but when i change the relics, like from "tinder" to " six sided dice" the relic changes, the numbers are changing to, but the relic doesnt work how it should, i mean i didnt get the rerolls the six sides dice should give, it just works when i can upgrade the relic, with a regular relic i find and this is for all relics, do you know what i wanna say?
Here is the update for version 0.80.29 ;)

Unfortunately, it is true that the relics will only be updated once you have found the right relic for them... However, this is up to the game how it handles the updating of certain things.
So I can't really do much about it, I've basically only used it for levels so far, but it's difficult when an item only has 1 level...

If someone knows a method, I would of course use it, but at the moment I can only recommend that when selecting a relic, you adapt your existing relic to the best one that suits you :?

I added a few relics, unfortunately I don't have the time to go through them all again and rename/add them...

If you have the time and don't mind:
If you find relics that have an incorrect name or no name at all, right-click on the "ID", then "Set/Change dropdown selection options" and uncheck "Only show the description part".

Put these together in a table (5+) and then simply write the numbers with the name via PM or here so that I can then adopt them :)
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.29.CT
(276.04 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

Unfortunately, it is true that the relics will only be updated once you have found the right relic for them... However, this is up to the game how it handles the updating of certain things.
So I can't really do much about it, I've basically only used it for levels so far, but it's difficult when an item only has 1 level...

If someone knows a method, I would of course use it, but at the moment I can only recommend that when selecting a relic, you adapt your existing relic to the best one that suits you :?
What worked for me was to increase the maxCount on relics that only have a single level, then it becomes possible to pickup another and have it populate the correct(ed) item.

Thanks It4chi, damn fine table makes the game much more enjoyable!

Edit: Already updated to 0.80.30 :oops:

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Here is the update for version 0.80.30 :|
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.30.CT
(294.38 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Here is the update for version 0.80.31 :)
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.31.CT
(276.3 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Here I have created an aobScan version, this should work over a few small patches, but is much slower than the normal version ;)
Attachments
Magicraft - aobscan version.CT
(276.42 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

If you're as unlucky as I am with the spells in the game, then I've got some good news for you with this little new update :o :D

- Added editing for spells in the bag
- Updated names of wands
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.31.CT
(525.8 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
(525.92 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Fxoyian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fxoyian »

Looks like the game jumped up again in updates and I just dled the cheat tables hahah. Still good fun!

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Here is the update for version 0.80.32f :)
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.80.32f.CT
(525.81 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
(525.92 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Fxoyian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fxoyian »

It4chi wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:43 pm
Here is the update for version 0.80.32f :)
You amazing! Thank you!

Fxoyian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fxoyian »

Ugh double post on my end.

Game has updated to 82.8 - I think it probably gonna update again soonish?

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Here is the update for version 0.82.8 and the aob_version ;)

- Added more relic options :lol:
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.82.8.CT
(780.94 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
(781.06 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

It4chi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by It4chi »

Here is the update for version 0.82.9b :)
Attachments
Magicraft - 0.82.9b.CT
(780.98 KiB) Downloaded 106 times