[COMPLETE] Summer Memories [+DLC] by DojinOtome [ドージンオトメ]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Earthzakung31139
Noobzor
Noobzor

[COMPLETE] Summer Memories [+DLC] by DojinOtome [ドージンオトメ]

Post by Earthzakung31139 »

Game Name: Summer Memories+ - Expansion DLC
Original Title: あまえんぼ+(Append)
Game Engine: RPG Maker
Game Version: Latest
Options Required:
Player Status
Girls Affection
Day, Time, Action
Fishing
Creating Items

please leave a comment to encourage me or you can rate me. It took me a long time to make this

Steam Page:
DLC:

Or DLsite Version

DLsite Page:
[Link]

DLC:
[Link]

Summer Memories.CT
(552.46 KiB) Downloaded 6130 times
Summer Memories CE.rar
Password: Summer_Memories__Expansion_DLC
(19.76 KiB) Downloaded 3669 times

Winter Memories CE Table Latest Version:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26284

Other Info:
This information is for those who are interested in me and the difficulty of doing this CE. I may not be very fluent in English as I am. I'm a Thai who just recently learned the language, so I use Google Translate sometimes, and this is my first time using Fearless. OK, from the first time I played this game when it was still in Japanese. I really like this game. It's a top ten game in my heart. But most of the time I don't play games made from RPG Maker because most of them only have Role Playing, which is mostly in Japanese, so I don't play them. BTW because this game is a simulation, even though it's in Japanese, I can still play at a certain level until the end of the game. And after I played to the end once Because I like using CE because it's a lot of fun when I'm writing scripts. But honestly, I can't script this game. As far as I know, in every RPG Maker game, when the player looks at stats, looks at items, or changes areas during cutscenes, the addresses of those values will change immediately. It's like restarting the game, not only the Addresses change but the Memory Addresses also change. And I came to see if there was anyone in Fearless who made this game. It turned out that no one did. (At that time I was stupid. The game is still in Japanese and doesn't have any DLC) and that was my problem with RPG Maker 3-4 years ago. At that time I had been trying to write a script for a year but had to give up until the Japanese game Winter Memories came out. Sold on DLsite I'm so excited to play it. And of course it's a game made with RPG Maker, and after I finished Winter Memories. I wanted to write a script but I couldn't, so I looked for Summer Memories again in Fearless, and this time someone did it. Here's the page: viewtopic.php?t=18345
I have to thank him very much. After I looked at the script inside, it was strange that it looked more ordinary than I thought. And so I tried using it and it turned out that the game didn't crash. I'm even more confused as to why. After observing for a while, I saw that his Memory Addresses had not changed. As far as I know, if the Memory Addresses are changed while using the script the game will crash immediately or something. So I tried to find Memory Addresses that cannot be changed by themselves, using his CE as an example. After almost a week I found one and I tried creating a blank script. Come and try using it and doing different things. in the game to allow the Memory Addresses to be changed, but the Memory Addresses I encountered were all normal. So now I try it. Registersymbol to remove Addresses and the result is successful. At that time I was very happy and after that I started looking up various values. And it was a lot of fun, that kind of feeling. "Finally I can cheat in RPG Maker!" I've never been so happy when cheating in another game as I was in this one. In summary, after starting to find Memory Addresses and writing scripts, finding various values in the game took 3 weeks.

After this line, people who have read this far may ask something, and I will explain why. And the values that I can and cannot find in this CE, I will explain to a certain extent without much detail.

question:

If you can't use scripts, why not use Pointer Addresses or Pointer Memory Addresses?

-I've tried using Poninter Addresses, but when I restart the game, the Pointers I found won't work immediately. So I tried to find the reason. Then I found that the source of the Addresses had their Opcode changed every time I restarted the game. The Opcode of the Pointer that I found couldn't be changed by itself, so I couldn't use it.
-As for Pointer Memory Addresses, they work, but the problem is that there are too many Addresses, I can't cmp them all, and my game lags a lot when looking for Addresses (my computer still has Win 7).

Why not use RPG Maker's Save Editor?
-Because I like using CE and I want to do things myself.

How did I find the value:

Value Items:
-When I want to get an item that I don't have. I'd say it's a dead end. Because when finding the value of that item But the value of those items was very strange. When trying to buy that item Its value returned to normal. But when I try to change the value when the value is strange The game will crash immediately. I tried for 2 days and then I gave up. I was also writing scripts for other CE games until I stumbled across something interesting in the game Summer Memories Moblie. I can get items that I don't have. I had the idea of being able to conjure items from thin air. It means that those items have already been created but cannot be seen and cannot be used. It's like someone lining up to enter a movie theater but not being able to enter because there are no chairs for people to sit on. And when I change the item value but it doesn't have a chair. And because of that the game crashed. When I thought of that, I went into the game to look at the Addresses of various item values, which were all 64 bits.
64 bits end with 0, 4, 8, C.
But 32 bits are 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, A, B, D, E, F.
So I thought that the chair must be in 32 bit, and that's what I thought. When I created the chair before changing the item values It works and the game doesn't crash. But in the case in this game, just when I create a chair, the item value will sit immediately. which is very good

As for the value of the players and girls I don't have much to say because the value is very easy to find.

As for day, time, and action, I found these values 3-4 years ago.

Fishing is okay but not too difficult. I've played Stardew Valley before and when fishing the value gradually increases. Even if I don't see the fishing bar, I can still find it.

As for the values that can't be found, there are 2 things.
Money, SP
These 2 values are different from all I could find. All the values I can find are the source Addresses that the Opcode keeps changing. But these two address are beyond more than that. These addresses change the destination Opcode. And this Memory Address has a lot of Addresses. When I use cmp, the game crashes. I think the Memory Addresses change and the game crashes.
But that not the problem if you want money, Create items and sell it. Want SP? change Memories value in player

And once again, please leave a comment to encourage me. It took me a long time to make this, and for those of you who've read this far, please add a :D emoji!
thank you!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hades1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETE] Summer Memories [+DLC] by DojinOtome [ドージンオトメ]

Post by Hades1 »

Much respect man, this game annoyed me with its day limit, so made me look for cheat engine in hope of exploring all the game got to offer at once, I hate time limits in games, and you kind sir, solved my problem

Thank you :D :D

on another note, this game made me want to delve into Cheat engine's mechanic, tried to find a pointer for money/SP, but couldn't, the closest that I have gotten to, is finding out, that the value of money in my case always starts with, in 8 byte,
so as long as I remember keep the last value in my save, i could easily retreive it.
0000058000000A00
as for SP 0000518000000648
only the last number change for different value...

tried multiple time to find the pointer, sadly to no avail, guess making my first experiment with Cheat engine, quite the difficult one, since RGP Maker games seems to be quite feisty b8ch to be play around with, with Cheat engine.

Thank you

Hades1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hades1 »

Never mind, my dedication finally bore fruit, couple hours later...

Here we go, lol

I got both Money (YEN) and SP to work

Except, = SP works seems to disappear as soon as you enter the learn skill menu, so change the value before you click it, and you should be good

Here the file with YEN & SP added.
Link: [Link]

Clarification: I got the Steam version, not sure if it would be any different.

Again, thanks man to Earthzakung31139, finally I can start to enjoy the game fully now we got everything working :P

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Too much text, didn't read.
I just wanted to say that it's a waste of time making Cheat Tables for RPG Maker games. They run in a kind of emulated environment and there is JavaScript behind it. This is the reason why it's not possible to find any pointers or static code that would be useful to patch.
Best solution is to make a JS based hack as an RPG Maker plugin. And indeed, someone made such a thing.
[Link]
It's currently the easiest solution to cheat in most modern RPG Maker games.
All the extra stuff that people add can mostly be found under "Variables", so even if a game don't have a RPG Maker typical battle system, most of the time you can find there the values you want to change.