IdleWizard(1.48)2023,10/31 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dnftg
Noobzor
Noobzor

IdleWizard(1.48)2023,10/31 CT

Post by dnftg »

I made this Cheat Table For IdleWizard cuz the one I was using was from 2022 and would crash the game, this one has very little on it though, but I'm probably not going to work on it for a while so I thought I would just post it.
What it has:

All Mana Source Pointers.
Mana.
Mana Multiplier
Mysteries
Mysteries Multiplier
All the dusts except Enchant(cuz im lazy)
Relics
Disenchantment Core
Alteration Sand
Total points and Free points

The Mana in this game is kinda of weird, basically, it saves the biggest number as a whole number ex: 9
then it will save every other number as a decimal ex: 9.123214234241243, and how it knows how much mana u actually have is by multiplying it by 10^N, n being a 4byte address that updates every time you reach ten mana or 100 mana and so on.
PS: if u set total points to 1 million and put it on versatility you can get to 1E30000 pretty easily.
Edit: i was kinda an idiot, and i realized it and ended up spending alot more time on this than i should have, added a bunch more stuff and swapped out the old CT for a better one

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
IdleWizard.CT
(19.33 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
IdleWizard.CT
Different Pointers in case original doesnt work for some. may have to reset game until you get what you want
(19.44 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

trauer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: IdleWizard(1.48)2023,10/31 CT

Post by trauer »

Just passing by to say thank you :)